CVS 6/10-16 Two Free Crest ProHealth TP's, 3 Free Hallmark Cards, up to six free Revlon Lip items all ac/ecb, more coming

• Global Moderator

Buy 2 Crest Pro-Health 3.5 – 4.6 oz. or Complete 5.8 – 6.2 oz. – $3.00 ea. (sale price)
    – (2) $1/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel 3oz or more, OR Kids Toothpaste 3oz or more exc. 4.6oz Crest Cavity, Baking Soda and Tartar Control/Protection also exc. Doc McStuffings, Cars, Princesses and trial/travel (Limit 2), 6/3 PG, exp. 06/16/2018
    Pay: $4.00
    Get (2) $2 ECBs (wyb 1, limit 2)
    as low as 2 FREE after stacked offers

Buy 3 Hallmark Cards with a regular retail of $1.99 and up = $3 EB (limit 1)
    Deal Scenario:
    Buy 3 Hallmark Greeting Card $1.99
    Total = $5.97
    Use the $3/3 Hallmark Gift Cards CVS Store printable coupon https://sharer.coupons.com/?s=ulalqg
    Pay $2.97
    Get back $3 EB
    Final cost all 3 cards for Free!

• Global Moderator

Buy 1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lip product – $6.99 (sale price)
    – (1) $3/1 Revlon lip cosmetic product excluding kiss balm, 6/10 SS, exp. 06/24/2018
    Pay: $3.99
    Get a $4 ECB (wyb 1, limit 6)
    as low as FREE after stacked offers

• Global Moderator

listerine 3.2-8.5 oz $2.49 get $2 limit 2

• Global Moderator

The CVS stores in my area only carry American Greetings cards. There is a $233 coupon available that makes them cheap, but not free. I have found in the past though that the Hallmark coupon will scan on American Greeting cards if the cashier doesn’t catch it and not allow it.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in CVS 6/10-16 Two Free Crest ProHealth TP's, 3 Free Hallmark Cards, up to six free Revlon Lip items all ac/ecb, more coming:

Buy 1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lip product – $6.99 (sale price)
    – (1) $3/1 Revlon lip cosmetic product excluding kiss balm, 6/10 SS, exp. 06/24/2018
    Pay: $3.99
    Get a $4 ECB (wyb 1, limit 6)
    as low as FREE after stacked offers

There is also a $1/1 any Revlon lip product rebate available on CO51 (limit 1), so the first one at least will be better than free.

• Global Moderator

I went to CVS this morning to do the lipstick deal and the coupon rang up as “no matching item found”. The cashier called a manager and the manager didn’t know why it wouldn’t ring but said she couldn’t do anything about it. There is no way for her to override a coupon she said. I knew that was probably BS, so I went to another more coupon friendly, neighborhood CVS and at that CVS one coupon actually went through, but not the other. I told the cashier I would buy the lipsticks separately and even then the second identical coupon did not scan. She called the manager and this manager after verifying I bought what it said on the coupon gladly manually put it in. Kind of weird that the coupon acts very strangely, working on one lipstick but not the other from the same line.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.