Armor All Ultimate 10 Item Car Care Gift Pack Bucket $19.88 in-store @ Walmart

• Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax (16 fl. oz.): Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards.
    Armor All Original Protectant (10 fl. oz.): Our proprietary formula cleans away dirt, dust and debris, fights aging, fading and cracking, while enhancing your vehicles deep rich look.
    Armor All Cleaning Wipes (30 count): Meticulously engineered for your cars special needs, these convenient wipes lift away dirt and debris, revealing your cars rich, natural beauty without harming delicate automotive surfaces.
    Armor All Glass Wipes (30 count): Armor All Glass Wipes are specially formulated for the toughest automotive jobs, where clean windows matter most, to deliver spotless, sparkling glass with amazing clarity and shine!
    Armor All Extreme Wheel and Tire Cleaner (24 fl. oz.): Our formula is specifically formulated to attack grease, road grime, and brake dust dissolving them to reveal your beautiful, shiny rims and deep, natural, black tires.
    Armor All Extreme Tire Shine: (22 fl. oz.): Our proprietary Shine-Shield formula delivers intense, mirror-like shine and a rich, black look. Plus, its fortified with conditioners that protect and nourish your tires, preserving their natural beauty for the long term.
    Armor All Interior Detailer (16 fl. oz.): Cleans and restores with a natural matte finish. Perfect for consoles, steering wheels, fabric, vinyl, dashboards, running boards, display screens and more! Armor All Interior Detailer is scientifically engineered to clean and restore the natural appearance of your vehicles surfaces. Multi-surface cleaning and restoration delivers that just-detailed look.
    Armor All Essential Blends Car Air Freshener Hanging Diffuser Citrus Pomegranate Scent (0.08 fluid ounces): Our car air freshener hanging diffuser, developed with Odor Elimination Technology, is a unique, innovative design that hangs like a paper card and performs like a vent clip to create a steady fragrance level for you and your car.
    Car wash sponge: 8" x 4" x 2.75" (20.3 cm x 10.1 cm x 7.0 cm)
    Armor All Bucket: 3.5 gal (14 qt)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Armor-All-Ultimate-10-Item-Car-Care-Gift-Pack-Bucket/900307187

• Global Moderator

There is a $3.50 Ibotta rebate for this. It is redeemable up to 5 times per receipt… but if you purchase them each on separate receipts, each will count as a separate offer towards any eligible bonus(es).

• … but if you purchase them each on separate receipts, each will count as a separate offer towards any eligible bonus(es).

That’s not how it works, though, unless you’ve had an exceptional result. In my experience, the first submission of a rebate redeems it and removes it, regardless of the quantity submitted. Sometimes, the offer will return a few days later, but not necessarily. Perhaps you are thinking of Checkout 51. I think those offers can have multiple submissions up to the stated limit.

• Global Moderator

@yoregano said in Armor All Ultimate 10 Item Car Care Gift Pack Bucket $19.88 in-store @ Walmart:

… but if you purchase them each on separate receipts, each will count as a separate offer towards any eligible bonus(es).

That’s not how it works, though, unless you’ve had an exceptional result. In my experience, the first submission of a rebate redeems it and removes it, regardless of the quantity submitted. Sometimes, the offer will return a few days later, but not necessarily. Perhaps you are thinking of Checkout 51. I think those offers can have multiple submissions up to the stated limit.

I’ve done this often with many different ibotta rebates and my experience has always been that if you purchase them each on separate receipts, every individual item counts as a separate offer towards any eligible bonus(es). That’s why I never buy multiples of the same items on one receipt for ibotta rebates that are redeemable up to 5 times per receipt. It is more profitable to buy them on separate trips (if the store is conveniently located and you’re not waiting in long lines) because multiples on one receipt count as 1 offer towards bonuses, but they count as unique offers towards bonuses when they are on separate receipts. It also helps me hit my bonus quotas without having to buy cheap filler items I don’t really want or need… plus there’s usually a new $0.25 any item rebate reloaded on my account by the time partially used multiples rebates are reloaded.

This only works for ibotta rebates that “may be redeemed up to 5 times per receipt.” If I buy only one/less than 5, after the receipt is submitted, the rebate offer will be removed from my account, but it is always returned to my account within a day and a half (unless it has expired, all 5 redemtions have been used, or ibotta expires the offer early/prematurely). I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve done that, so I can’t imagine it is unique to me and am surprised to hear that’s not how it works for everyone (I’ve never used Checkout 51). Although multiples rebates say 5 times per receipt, for me they’ve effectively functioned as 5x per offer period rebates. This sometimes works for rebates with minimum purchase requirements (e.g., “x2”/must buy at least 2 to qualify), but is less predictable for me.

• @fivetalents said in Armor All Ultimate 10 Item Car Care Gift Pack Bucket $19.88 in-store @ Walmart:

@yoregano said in Armor All Ultimate 10 Item Car Care Gift Pack Bucket $19.88 in-store @ Walmart:

… but if you purchase them each on separate receipts, each will count as a separate offer towards any eligible bonus(es).

This only works for ibotta rebates that “may be redeemed up to 5 times per receipt.” If I buy only one/less than 5, after the receipt is submitted, the rebate offer will be removed from my account, but it is always returned to my account within a day and a half (unless it has expired, all 5 redemtions have been used, or ibotta expires the offer early/prematurely).

(Bold emphasis above mine.) Okay, your clarification confirms mainly what I was saying, that the rebate will be removed after the first submission and should later return if it’s before the expiration date. Your first reply could be read as that one could simultaneously submit multiple, separate receipts for the same rebate, which one cannot.

So yes, I agree this is a good way to make progress toward bonuses for items one actually wants, as long as one can manage this process within the available timeframe.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Armor All Ultimate 10 Item Car Care Gift Pack Bucket $19.88 in-store @ Walmart:

This only works for ibotta rebates that “may be redeemed up to 5 times per receipt.” If I buy only one/less than 5, after the receipt is submitted, the rebate offer will be removed from my account, but it is always returned to my account within a day and a half (unless it has expired, all 5 redemtions have been used, or ibotta expires the offer early/prematurely).

(Bold emphasis above mine.) Okay, your clarification confirms mainly what I was saying, that the rebate will be removed after the first submission and should later return if it’s before the expiration date. Your first reply could be read as that one could simultaneously submit multiple, separate receipts for the same rebate, which one cannot.

So yes, I agree this is a good way to make progress toward bonuses for items one actually wants, as long as one can manage this process within the available timeframe.

I’m newer to ibotta, you guys are the gurus, so I thought it was understood that you can’t simultaneously submit multiple receipts for one rebate offer. I didn’t intend to imply otherwise, but mentioned breaking up purchases in the first place to decrease your OOP costs because I don’t see it being discussed here. In this case, it could save you an additional $4 to $4.5 per bucket depending on the number and value of the bonuses you have plus the $0.25 any item rebates.

Interestingly, you have 7 days to submit receipts, so if you want to do 5 separate redemptions on 5 separate receipts, you could reduce the number of trips to two or three. For example, on one trip, buy 3 items on 3 different receipts before leaving the store and upload each receipt as the rebate is reloaded to your account. I think that could work because ibotta doesn’t require you to load an offer before purchase… correct me if I’m wrong.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.