Office Depot/Max B&M Buy $50+ in Office Depot Gift Cards, earn 20% in rewards

• Global Moderator

Office Depot/Max B&M Buy $50+ in Office Depot Gift Cards, earn 20% in rewards
    Buy $50 or more Office Depot Gift Cards, get 20% Back in Rewards: Valid in store only from 7/15/18 – 7/21/18 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. No rain checks. Members must provide their member # or phone # at time of purchase. Limit 1 offer per member. Discount applied at register. Offer valid only on Office Depot Office Max® Giftcards.

No limit on rewards earned (especially good if you’re planning a large $$ purchase for a computer or lots of ink/toner in the months ahead), but limit ONE offer to earn the rewards

https://www.officedepot.com/cm/rewards/exclusive-savings

• Global Moderator

This was a better deal last year when they actually sold the gift cards at a 20% discount rather than giving you the 20% back in Rewards as they are doing this year. Last year I got $10 gift cards so I could cash them out after any purchase.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Office Depot/Max B&M Buy $50+ in Office Depot Gift Cards, earn 20% in rewards:

This was a better deal last year when they actually sold the gift cards at a 20% discount rather than giving you the 20% back in Rewards as they are doing this year. Last year I got $10 gift cards so I could cash them out after any purchase.

yes, obviously less up front OOP is always best, but this can be good for someone looking to make a larger purchase at the end of summer (Back to school computer, etc) as you can use the rewards from the gift card offer on the computer.

Ie, looking to buy a $500 laptop, buy $450 in gc’s, earn $90 in rewards, will cover full laptop cost and sales tax redeeming all in late August.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.