Rite Aid 7/29 - 8/4 (free Speed Stick/Lady Speed Stick a/ in-ad/man Qs; cheap Motts bottles or six packs a/ BC DD/man Qs)

• Global Moderator

FREEBIE

Speed Stick and Lady Speed Stick will be a small mm for Gold. $2.99 RR ($2.39 G) less $2 IAQ and $0.50 MFQ in the 7/22 SS.

• If I use my 25% off coupon on the spend $30 get $10 BC, will I get the BC on the pre-discount amount or will I need to buy additional items. TIA

• Sad news for me. The only Rite Aid in town, is closing down in 30 days. Walgreens bought them and they assured customers that this location would stay open for a few years. I bet them it would be gone by the end of the year, I wish I wasn’t right. The only Walgreen’s in town is less than a mile from the Rite Aid. In small town distance, that is next door. It was the busiest liquor store in the area, so who is going to benefit from that (not Walgreen’s).

Most of the store (except the drugs, vitamins, hair stuff, and food) is 50% off. I only picked up some Cover Girl, the 50% comes off, then the digital coupons, and it tracks. Should have some fun while it lasts.

• Global Moderator

There is a $5 bc when you buy jovan musk. Womens jovan white musk is $6 and you will get back $5

Don’t forget the $4 coupon! expires 7/31 (from 5/6 SS). It scans without beeps.

Final price when the dust settles: $3 MM

• Global Moderator

Motts DD

It is double tagged 2/5.00 with spend 6 get 2 (l4) and spend 10 get 3 (l4)
    juice- bottle and 6 packs and coupons in last sundays inserts

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.