Kohl's Black Friday Ad Scan 2018

• Global Moderator

Kohl’s just released their 66 page 2018 Black Friday ad scan a few minutes ago:

• Valid Nov 19 - Nov 23 (except as noted)
    • BF sale begins:
      - Online at 12:01am CT on Monday, Nov 19th
      - In stores at 5:00pm on Thursday, Nov 22nd
    • Door busters begin:
      - Online at 12:01am CT on Thursday, Nov 22nd
      - In stores at 5:00pm on Thursday, Nov 22nd to 1:00pm on Friday
      - Some may go live Monday the 19th
    • $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent Nov 19-23 (redeem Nov 24 - Dec 5, see pg 46)
    • Extra 15% off purchases with code CHEERFUL (or printable coupon on page 3) Nov 19-23

0_1541050805285_acf96fb1-9d7f-4875-801f-e9e510237613-image.png

0_1541053926219_dee7acf0-e177-40f0-bb45-852b30a5c57c-image.png0_1541054176277_b7088d66-2304-474a-b25f-7bd2f74d1713-image.png

0_1541053468897_071d019c-24eb-4334-b54f-122aa82010fd-image.png
    0_1541053531345_81e1ae6a-a274-41bb-8b81-a5dc8f9f2832-image.png

• 500 Club

@fivetalents Foodsaver for $49.99 before KC 😉

I was waiting to see the cheap kitchen appliances. 2 price points: $4.99 and $9.99 AR

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Kohl's Black Friday Ad Scan 2018:

I was waiting to see the cheap kitchen appliances. 2 price points: $4.99 and $9.99 AR

Don’t taunt me. You know that’s nowhere near the steal of deal you found at Sears!!! LOL.

Please share any good small appliance deals you’d recommend!

• Global Moderator

Note: I actually scooped BFAds on posting this ad scan… so here is the blurb posted on their site… eventually, LOL:

"We just posted the 64-page Kohl’s Black Friday Ad Scan!

Kohl’s Black Friday sale will begin online Monday, November 19th at 12:01AM CT and in-store at 5PM on Thursday, November 22nd. Availability of early doorbuster shopping online is hit-or-miss with some historically available when items go live on Monday and a few holdouts not available until Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday and doorbuster shopping will begin at 5PM on Thanksgiving Day until Friday at 1PM. Doorbusters are always hot items at Kohl’s, and quantities are usually VERY limited. If these are what you’re after, get in line! Just like last year’s ad scan and something Kohl’s customers have come to depend on year after year during Black Friday is the increase of Kohl’s Cash from $10 to $15 for every $50 spent.

Make sure you review our Tips & Tricks article for on how to save money at Kohl’s to get the lowest prices on every item in your cart. With that in hand and with their ad scan again full of great steals (especially when you figure in doorbuster prices and Kohl’s Cash), definitely add Kohl’s to your Black Friday shopping list!"

• Global Moderator

Thanks again for the recommendation. So, with the extra 15% off 49.99, it would be $42.49 - $15 Kohls Cash.

I came across a potentially killer deal on the handheld model that I’m considering, but was wondering what you think…

Kroger has a $20 off any food saver model coupon. They have a handheld model, FoodSaver FreshSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealer, for $24.99. Do you know anything about the handheld model? Is it worth it for $5… or would I regret not getting a full powered model? I’m guessing I can use the same bags for both models (Kroger has some good coupons on those too).

• 500 Club

@fivetalents I sold that handheld model for $5 at my yard sale this past year. Brand new, sealed box direct from FoodSaver.
    It was $5 on FW a few years ago and I never used it.
    I have several hand held versions: Reynolds, Ziploc and then had the FoodSaver one.
    The full powered is MUCH better.

My sister sticks a straw in the corner of a ziploc bag, closes the bag then sucks the air out of the bag, then presses it closed. That’s basically what handheld sealers do. The powered ones make a vacuum seal and heat seal the bag closed. The handheld uses special bags that have a valve w/ hole on the outside but its like any ziploc bag, it doesn’t keep seal as well as something that’s been truly vacuum sealed. I’ve used handhelds for years and never paid more than $5 for them.

You can see the Fresh Saver on Amazon here. Its like those big vacuum bags in which you can store clothes and you use a vacuum cleaner to suck out the air.

• 500 Club

The Reynolds version, yes as in Reynolds wrap aluminum foil. It was a few dollars at supermarket ~ 10 yrs ago. Then there’s the Ziploc version which was also from supermarket. If you want to try either of them LMK since I have the full powered one I’m happy to send you one of these. I also stocked up on the special bags with the valve if you decide to go with the FreshSaver. Happy to send those to you as well.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents I sold that handheld model for $5 at my yard sale this past year. Brand new, sealed box direct from FoodSaver.
    It was $5 on FW a few years ago and I never used it.
    I have several hand held versions: Reynolds, Ziploc and then had the FoodSaver one.
    The full powered is MUCH better.

My sister sticks a straw in the corner of a ziploc bag, closes the bag then sucks the air out of the bag, then presses it closed. That’s basically what handheld sealers do. The powered ones make a vacuum seal and heat seal the bag closed. The handheld uses special bags that have a valve w/ hole on the outside but its like any ziploc bag, it doesn’t keep seal as well as something that’s been truly vacuum sealed.

Thank you, although I don’t like the answer, LOL. I knew you’d know about the different models! I can’t imagine how cheap you got the handhelds for if you only sold them for $5. I just realized you mean that your sis doesn’t own a vacuum sealer and just uses her mouth… beast mode! Now I’m having delusions of Jerry rigging my air mattress pump to do the same thing (#unlikelygoals). Thanks for the offer… I’ll compare at the links you sent tomorrow when my brain is fresh and let you know via PM. I’ll also have a coupon for you in a couple of minutes.

• KOHLS $10 off $10+ in store purchase card coming in Black Friday USPS Fliers. valid 11/22 and 11/23 to 1PM

Look for the GOLD AND BLACK flyer from KOHLS with DOOR BUSTERS on the front.

Inside is a wallet card with $10 off $10+ valid 11/22 and 23/18.

NOTE: THIS DOES ADD TO ONLINE WALLET, possible use ONLINE as well.

Take $10 off when you spend $10 or more in store until 1pm CT on 11/23!
    Use at CheckOut
    One time Use

STARTS 11/22/2018, valid to 1PM on 11/23 Local Time.

$10 PROMOTIONAL COUPON IS VALID ON A MINIMUM $10 PRE-TAX PURCHASE FOR ONE TRANSACTION OPEN THURS., NOV. 22-1:00PM (CT) FRI., NOV. 23, 2018 IN STORE ONLY WITH ANY TENDER TYPE. SURRENDER COUPON FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT. LIMIT ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER. COUPON CAN BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS. THIS DOLLAR-OFF COUPON WILL BE APPLIED PRIOR TO PERCENT-OFF TOTAL PURCHASE DISCOUNTS/COUPONS. COUPON CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO CASH BACK. COUPON NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES AND BRANDS OF MERCHANDISE: GIFT CARDS; KOHL’S CARES® CAUSE MERCHANDISE OR OTHER CHARITABLE ITEMS; SELECT ONLINE-EXCLUSIVES; BEAUTY AND FRAGRANCE; CONSUMABLES; SELECT ELECTRICS; PREMIUM ELECTRONICS AND WARRANTY PRODUCTS; SPORTING GOODS; SPORTS TEAM MERCHANDISE; PREMIUM SUNGLASSES; TOYS; ADIDAS; COLUMBIA; CONVERSE; DYSON; KOOLABURRA BY UGG; LEVI’S; NIKE; TIMBERLAND AND UNDER ARMOUR. SEE COMPLETE LIST OF EXCLUSIONS AT KOHLS.COM/EXCLUSIONS OR LOOK FOR SIGNS IN STORE. COUPON ALSO NOT VALID ON PRICE ADJUSTMENTS ON PRIOR PURCHASES; PAYMENT ON A KOHL’S CHARGE ACCOUNT; TAXES, SHIPPING AND/OR HANDLING FEES. REPRODUCTIONS OR DUPLICATES NOT ACCEPTED. RETURN VALUE OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASED WITH THIS COUPON WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT. COUPON IS NONTRANSFERABLE. SEE ASSOCIATE FOR DETAILS.

This post is thanks to @MISTERCHEAP

• 500 Club

@KohlsPowrShopper Could you list coupon codes that will be available? I need my annual fix of cheap appliances but don’t know how much to spend to maximize coupon use. TYVM.

• Kohl’s Black Friday Sale actually starts Monday online, so, if the codes become active at midnight ET – as they tend to do, as a courtesy to East Coast shoppers – outgoing codes will briefly overlap with incoming codes for three hours (midnight ET - midnight PT), @my4mainecoons.

Note: Kohl’s ends weekly sales on Sunday nights at midnight CT, so, be aware that prices might change (higher or lower) as sales rollover.
    https://kohls.shoplocal.com/Kohls/Entry/LandingContent?storeid=2396350&sneakpeek=N&listingid=0

Take your pick of the following codes:

Nov 16-18, 2018
    ● 20% off online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    👪 FF20
    👪 NOVFF20
    👪 NOVFRIENDS
    👪 NOVFAMILY
    👪 NOVSHOP20
    👪 FUNSHOP20
    👪 SHOP20
    👪 SHOPFAMILY
    👪 YOURFAMILY
    👪 FRIENDSHIP

Nov 19 - 23, 2018
    ● 15% off online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    🛍 GIVETHANKS
    🛍 FEAST
    🛍 FEAST15
    🛍 CHEERFUL
    🛍 SEASONS
    🛍 SEASON15

Nov 22 - 24, 2018
    ● $10 off $10 USPS mailed promotional gift, in-store only

Expect an overlap on Nov 23rd/24th between midnight ET-PT

Nov 24 - 28, 2018
    ● 20% off online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    👪 HOLIDAY
    👪 TAKE20

Not part of the Black Friday sale, but upcoming

Nov 26, 2018
    ● $10 off $50, online only
    💰 JACKPOT

Nov 29 - Dec 08, 2018
    ● 25% off Friends & Family online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    🌠 FAMILY25
    🌠 HOLIDAY25
    🌠 THANKYOU25
    🌠 SHOP25
    🌠 GOSHOP25
    🌠 FFSAVE
    🌠 FFSAVE25
    🌠 SAVE25
    🌠 GET25
    🌠 YOUGET25

STACK WITH OUTGOING AND INCOMING CODES (choose up to 3):

Nov 07 - 18, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Home
    🏠 NOVHOME10

Nov 24, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, online only
    SATURDAY

Nov 24 - Dec 08, 2018
    ● 10% off Select Watches
    ⌚ WATCHES10

● 20% off Fine and Silver Jewelry
    💍 JEWELRY20

Not part of the Black Friday sale, but upcoming

Nov 25, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Home, online only
    🏠 SUNDAY

SAVE EVEN MORE WITH:
    https://www.kohls.com/ecom/kohls-smartcart-kcash.html

💵 $10 Kohl’s Cash @$50
    Nov 07 - 15 earn; redeem Nov 16 - 21

💵 $15 Kohl’s Cash @$50
    Nov 19 - 23 earn; redeem Nov 24 - Dec 05

Anticipated, but not 100% verified:

Nov 27
    ● $10 off $50 Cozy, online only
    TUESDAY

Nov 28
    ● $10 off $50 Cozy, online only
    WEDNESDAY

Nov 30 - Dec 01
    ● $10 off $50 Select Shoes
    👞 SHOE10

🛍 Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Tread

• 500 Club

@KohlsPowrShopper TMI, lol. I’ve never done this by myself before… I’m only seeing 2 stackable codes for cheap appliances: $10/$50 and 20% off. Then $15 wyb $50 KC earned Nov. 19-23. Does that sound right?

• Yes, @my4mainecoons, you should be able to stack:

• NOVHOME10 ($10 off $50 Home) with
    • FF20 (20% off Purchase)

now through the 3-hour overlap on Nov 18th/19th (<— checkout after 12:01 CT will give you $15 KC @$50);

Or, on Sunday, Nov 25th, stack:

• SUNDAY ($10 off $50 Home)
    • TAKE20 (20% off Purchase)
    • JACKPOT ($10 off $50 Purchase) during the Nov 25th/26th overlap

In-between, Nov 22-24, you could use your
    ● $10 off $10 USPS mailed promotional gift, in-store only
    FEAST15 (15% off Purchase)

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper The BF prices for cheap appliances (and likely for the rebate) are Nov. 19-23.
    There are 6 15% off codes for that time period but I’m not seeing a $ off code unless one has the mailer. Do you see a $10/$50 Home code for Nov. 19-23?

• I’m not sure about the small appliance rebates, @my4mainecoons, because I don’t see them listed yet (Kohl’s Rebates), but here’s how you should be able to take advantage of the coupon codes:

Kohl’s is based in the Midwest, in Central Time; however, as a courtesy to shoppers on either coast, it unofficially allows its incoming codes to start at midnight ET, and outgoing codes to remain valid until midnight PT.

With that in mind, shoppers can usually take advantage of a 3-hour overlap where incoming codes (beginning at 12 am ET, 11pm CT, 10 pm MT, 9 pm PT) and outgoing codes (expiring at 3am ET, 2 am CT, 1 am MT, 12am PT) may be combined.

So, for Nov 19 - 23 Black Friday prices, you’ll need to strategize the timing of your purchases:

• NOVHOME10 ($10 off $50 Home) ends Nov 18, but should be valid with
    • FF20 (20% off Purchase) (which also ends Nov 18) until midnight PT

After midnight CT, the coupons will read as expired, but should remain in your Wallet until midnight PT; simply apply them to your purchase, and they should work.

If you checkout after 12:01am CT, you should be able to take advantage of the BF sale prices as well as earn $15 KC @$50 (there’s no overlap for KC).

On the other end of the sale, there is an additional coupon, so, during the 3-hour overlap, you can take advantage of an extra $10 off:

On Sunday, Nov 25th, between midnight ET and PT, stack:

• SUNDAY ($10 off $50 Home) (Nov 25 only, but should be valid until midnight PT)
    • TAKE20 (20% off Purchase) (Nov 24 - 28)
    • JACKPOT ($10 off $50 Purchase) – Nov 26th only, but will likely be valid at midnight ET (11pm CT Nov 25), in which case, prices would be those of the sale promotion ending Sunday; should you complete your purchase after midnight CT, prices would be those of the next week’s sale promotion (I’ve seen prices go up, down, and stay the same, but sales always change promptly at midnight CT).

• 500 Club

thanks. MrC has a thread about buying after midnight tomorrow night. So I should load the coupon codes to my wallet before tomorrow night? I won’t be able to just type in the codes at the time of purchase?

• I recommend having the codes in your Wallet via a desktop computer ahead of time, @my4mainecoons…during the last few hours of big sales, Kohl’s website sometimes gets overloaded and becomes unresponsive or glitchy; with BF sales starting early, I can well imagine that the beginning of such a big sale could be similar.

My experience has been that codes tend to remain in my Wallet during kohls.com desktop computer purchases, but tend to disappear from my Wallet during mobile kohls.com purchases (I don’t have the App) once I’ve finished filling my cart and am forced to sign back in to complete checkout (the site always logs me out without notice while I’m shopping, for some reason).

You may not have any trouble adding “expired” coupons to your Wallet after midnight CT on Nov 19, but I don’t recommend taking the chance…I would imagine that there are numerous other Kohl’s enthusiasts who are planning the same strategy as you and @MisterCheap😎

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I put NovHome10 and 3 different 20% off codes in my wallet. Am I correct that if I place 3 separate orders I can use the same codes on each order? I really don’t need 3 20% off codes, correct?

It can’t hurt to load gift cards online right? If for some reason I don’t use them online I’ll still be able to use them instore, right?

TYVM!

• Sounds like you’ve got it all down, @my4mainecoons! 🥇

Yes, NOVHOME10 will work with any of the 20% (or 15%) codes, so you can use the same code for each order or, to switch it up or to more easily keep track of each order (the coupon codes used should be listed on each receipt), you can use a different 20% code with each order.

I highly recommend that you load your gift cards into Wallet using a PC before going into checkout…I’ve been shopping online during the last few minutes of a 40% sale before and my pre-loaded, ready-to-go gift card suddenly didn’t show up during checkout (or, I had to log back into my account to verify who I was, even though I had just done that 10-15 minutes earlier)…

With only seconds to go, I had to make the frustrating choice of either taking the time to re-enter all of the gift card information – most likely, losing the 40% savings in the process – or acting immediately by redeeming the 40% code and placing the full amount on my Kohl’s charge… 😾

If you end up not using your gift cards online, you can certainly use them in-store, in which case, I highly recommend that you ask the clerk to verify that the points that you earned on your purchase were linked to your Rewards Card, in the event that you lose the receipt and later need to make an exchange or return. If it is linked to your Rewards Card, Kohl’s will be able to look up the purchase at a later time; otherwise, you’re out of luck, and will only get the lowest recent price back (which could potentially be a 90% off clearance price…). 😖

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Now how do I cash out $50 in KC? The Hamilton Beach rebates and BF sale will have expired when the KC becomes active.

• The KC that you just earned, @my4mainecoons, is redeemable Nov 24-Dec 05, during which time Kohl’s is expected to have one-day flash sales and a Cyber Monday sale, among others…

If your KC expires unused, you may still redeem it for an extra 10 days in-store via Customer Service, which would extend your redemption capability into the next 30% Cardholder Event, expected Dec 09-24.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Thanks. IDK how I’ve cashed it out in the past. Hopefully they have more items with rebates 'cuz there’s nothing I want/need.

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper Thanks. IDK how I’ve cashed it out in the past. Hopefully they have more items with rebates 'cuz there’s nothing I want/need.

Maine, you can try selling it. there are many ebay and local listings for Kohls Cash.

it works for anyone, it is not tied to an account like staples rewards.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Thanks for the suggestion but I get anxious selling stuff like gift cards and the like. I worry about being scammed. I’ll probably end up getting something to have on hand for when my current whatever dies. Sort of like I have unopened laptop, Dyson and microwave for when the current ones die.

I know there’s a 25% off sale coming up. @KohlsPowrShopper do you know if they exclude Breville from sales?

• The Exclusions List seems to get longer every day, @my4mainecoons

I see Breville listed among select electrics…so, you won’t be able to use a 20% coupon, 😕 but you will be able to use the KC you just earned. 🙂

Excluded Merchandise: Certain products aren’t eligible for promotional discounts or coupons. You won’t be able to use discounts or coupons if you buy the following items, HOWEVER, you can still earn and redeem Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards on purchases of these products.

• Nov 19-21, 2018

● 10% off Select Bedding, Bath, Furniture, Decor, Rugs, Window Treatments, Storage
    ⭐ HOMEDEAL10

● 10% off Select Vacuums, online only
    ⭐ FLOOR10

Stackable with 15% off codes
    FS @$50

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper If Breville is excluded I guess I’ll settle for Cuisinart if they’re not excluded.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper said in Kohl's Black Friday Ad Scan 2018:

The KC that you just earned, @my4mainecoons, is redeemable Nov 24-Dec 05, during which time Kohl’s is expected to have one-day flash sales and a Cyber Monday sale, among others…

If your KC expires unused, you may still redeem it for an extra 10 days in-store via Customer Service, which would extend your redemption capability into the next 30% Cardholder Event, expected Dec 09-24.

How do One Day Flash Sales work?

• If Breville is excluded I guess I’ll settle for Cuisinart if they’re not excluded.

You’ll be able to spend your $50 KC on Breville, @my4mainecoons, you just won’t be able to get additional savings by stacking a 15%, 20%, 30%, or 40% coupon or a Home coupon with it… You’ll also be able to earn new KC and Rewards Points on your Breville purchase…

How do One Day Flash Sales work?

Kohl’s occasionally hosts a one-day sale, usually online only, with little-to-no advertising (maybe a text message or email, or just rewarding online shoppers who happen to catch the sale).

Upcoming ones:

Nov 24, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, online only
    ⭐ SATURDAY

Nov 25, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Home, online only
    🏠 SUNDAY

Nov 26, 2018
    ● $10 off $50, online only
    💰 JACKPOT

Nov 27, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Sweaters, Fleece, Outerwear, Cold Weather Accessories, Boots, Bedding, online only
    ⭐ TUESDAY

Nov 28, 2018
    ● $10 off $50 Select Sweaters, Fleece, Outerwear, Cold Weather Accessories, Boots, Bedding, online only
    ⭐ WEDNESDAY

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I don’t buy if I can’t stack 😉
    I’ll do what you said above:
    Or, on Sunday, Nov 25th, stack:

SUNDAY ($10 off $50 Home)
    TAKE20 (20% off Purchase)
    JACKPOT ($10 off $50 Purchase) during the Nov 25th/26th overlap

Do I do it late Sunday night ie at 1AM Monday morning?

• You should be able to start stacking all three coupons as early as midnight ET (11 pm CT Sunday night), @my4mainecoons, even though the $10 off $50 Cyber Monday coupon doesn’t officially start until midnight CT…

Be aware that some prices may change–for better or worse–at the stroke of midnight CT…

• To stack the 2x 10off50 codes above, does the cart have to hold >60 or >50?

• Coupons are always applied in the following order during checkout (regardless of the order in which they are entered):

1. Department-specific dollar-off or percent-off promo codes will be applied to the qualifying items.

2. Dollar-off coupons (including Kohl’s Cash and Y2Y Rewards Cash) will be subtracted from the subtotal.

3. ONE sitewide percent-off discount will be applied to the total.

I believe that you would have to have a $60 purchase to qualify for both, @sonofzeus, if this is how Kohl’s deducts the coupons:

$60.00
    -$10.00 (Home purchase)
    ~~~~~~~~
    $50.00

-$10.00 ($-off purchase)
    ~~~~~~~~
    $40.00

-$8.00 (20% off)
    ~~~~~~~~
    $32.00

If this is correct, then, in order to qualify for $15 Kohl’s Cash, the purchase would need to start out as $80.00…the 20% coupon would bring the purchase just under $50, but within the $2 threshold…

Somehow, though, I’m thinking that your purchase might only have to be $50… I have a (very) vague recollection of a $-off coupon being treated like Kohl’s Cash, in which case, $50 should suffice…

• Nov 20 - 21, 2018
    ● 10% off Select Cooking and Food Prep, online only
    👩‍🍳 COOKING10

• Kohl’s expired Wednesday’s coupons at midnight CT (sorry, West Coast shoppers), but seems to be allowing expiring KC to work a few more hours…

ETA: Tried to go through checkout just after 1 am CT, KC turned to gray, reads as not yet qualified, with expiration NaN/NaN/aN 😕

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I’m planning to get a toaster oven on Sunday night/Monday AM. I want “normal” stainless but it went oos. If I get a color I don’t want (eg black stainless) how big of a deal is it to exchange later when normal stainless comes back in stock? I’d order for pick up at a store and do the exchange at same store. Since this is going to be my “back up” I don’t care when it comes back into stock. After Christmas would be fine.

• If you are simply exchanging a $50 red Farberware model ABC for a $50 stainless steel Farberware model ABC, you should have no trouble with the exchange, @my4mainecoons.

Exchanges tend to go awry when one attempts to swap a model ABC for a model XYZ, or Farberware for KitchenAid, or a $50 model for a $60 model, etc., or when one does not have a receipt and one of the items in the exchange has gone on clearance.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Thanks. Exchanging black stainless for silver stainless so should be good. How long do I have to do it? I’m presuming there will be some sort of extended period for Holiday purchases.

• Kohl’s has a very generous Return/Exchange Policy, @my4mainecoons: premium electronics (Apple, Beats, Dell, Garmin, HP, Western Digital, etc.) must be returned within 30 days (holiday return period extended to Jan 31) with original packaging and receipt, but the rest of Kohl’s merchandise is not limited to 30-60-90 days like most retailers… my understanding is that there is no time limit, as long as you have the receipt or Kohl’s is able to look up your purchase (purchase info stays in the computer system for a year or two).

Return/Exchange Policy

• With an original receipt, you’ll get a refund or even exchange. If you paid with a check, you may get a Merchandise Credit, cash or a Corporate Refund. With a gift receipt, you’ll get an even exchange of a Merchandise Credit.

• Without a receipt, our stores offer great prior purchase look-up options. If we cannot locate your original purchase and/or for non-receipted returns, information from your valid ID will be stored to monitor your return activity. You will receive a Kohl’s Merchandise Credit based on a discounted lowest 13-week sale price of the item(s). Additional processing may be required.

• 500 Club

well, I fell asleep before 11 and woke up at 3 so I wasn’t able to use both $10 off codes. OTH, RMN changed from $10 back wyb $90 to $20 back wyb $45 so picked up an extra $10 there. Got a Kohls gc at Rite Aid yesterday (using Bonus Cash) so after everything ended up paying 58¢ on Amex for $99.99 toaster oven (reg price $119.99).

This week there’s $5 Bonus Cash at RA wyb $25 Kohls gc so will pick up another gc to use with Y2U next week.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.