CVS 1/13-19 MM on Garnier Hair & Cover Girl Eye ac/ecb, free ac Crest TP, Free L'Oreal Hair ac/eb, FREE ac SNACKS, more

• Global Moderator

http://images.iheartcvs.com/ad_scans/2019/0113/cvs-011319.pdf

FULL AD SCAN at link above

Select
    Buy two CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Twin Pencils $4.59 each
    Total = $9.18
    Use two $2/1 CoverGirl Eye Product printable coupons coupons.com/?cid=20617378
    Pay $5.18
    Get back $6 EB
    Final cost two FREE + 82¢ moneymaker!

Select
    Fructis Hair Care 2/$7 or $3.99 = $3 EB (limit 1)
    Use the $3/2 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment or Styling Product coupon found in the 1/6 RMN (exp 1/19)
    Use the $2 off 2 Fructis Products Instant Coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine for everyone 1/6-1/12 (if you have not already used it)
    Pay as low as $2
    Get back $3 EB
    Final cost as low as both items for Free + a $1 moneymaker!

Select
    Crest Pro-Health 3.5-4.6 oz or Complete 5.8-6.2 oz. $3 = $2 EB (limit 2)
    Use the $1 off CVS App Savings available this week
    Pay $2
    Get back $2 EB
    Final cost Free!

Buy 2 L’Oreal Hair Care or Color Products = $4 EB OR Buy 3 = $8 EB (limit 1)
    Deal Idea:
    Buy 3 L’Oreal Paris Shampoo or Conditioner 12.6 oz. $4.99 each
    Total = $14.97
    Use the $4/2 L’Oreal Elvive Hair Care or Advanced Hairstyle products coupon found in the 1/6 RMN (exp 1/19)
    Or the $3/2 L’Oreal Elvive Hair Care Shampoo or Conditioner products coupon
    Use the $1.50/1 L’Oreal Elvive Hair Care or Advanced Hairstyle product coupon found in the 1/6 RMN (exp 1/19)
    Or the $1/1 L’Oreal Elvive Shampoo or Conditioner printable coupon
    Use the $2 off 2 L’Oreal Elvive Products Instant Coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine for everyone 1/6-1/12 (if you have not already used it)
    Pay as low as $7.47
    Get back $8 EB
    Final cost as low as all 3 items for Free + a 53¢ moneymaker!

• Global Moderator

1/13 week HUGE to make use of the GOLD EMBLEM $1/1, $2/2, $2/2 coupons.

Free w $1/1 or mm:

Gold Emblem 16.9 oz cold Fruit Flavored Sparking 99c (in frigerated case)
    Gold Emblem 33.8 oz Club soda, Tonic Water, etc 88c

MM with $2/2 snacks

Gold Emblem Abound Mango/Strawberry Fruit Bars 99c BOGO 50% (buy 2, .50mm with Q)

or .55 for 2 big beef or beef/pork jerky sticks $1.69-1.79 BOGO 50%

.25 for 2 on $2/2 Nut, Nut Blend, Trail Mix

Various trail mixes/wasabi peas that are normally 2 for $3 are on sale BOGO 50%.

Pay .25/2 after $2/2 GE Q. Scan at kiosk if no sale signs up to be sure exact type is on sale.

Be sure to have items to cover Q overage.

• Any one used the $1 off CVS grocery items coupon? I tried to use it earlier and didnt work…register rejected it.

• Global Moderator

@mmyk said in CVS 1/13-19 MM on Garnier Hair & Cover Girl Eye ac/ecb, free ac Crest TP, Free L'Oreal Hair ac/eb, FREE ac SNACKS, more:

Any one used the $1 off CVS grocery items coupon? I tried to use it earlier and didnt work…register rejected it.

I’ve had the couponsbeep “no matching item” before.

• Global Moderator

@mmyk said in CVS 1/13-19 MM on Garnier Hair & Cover Girl Eye ac/ecb, free ac Crest TP, Free L'Oreal Hair ac/eb, FREE ac SNACKS, more:

Any one used the $1 off CVS grocery items coupon? I tried to use it earlier and didnt work…register rejected it.

, been using it on the drinks as outlined since these new ones came out for 2019. no beeps

• Global Moderator

I just got back from CVS and tried to buy two Gold Emblem wasabi peas snacks. They have went up in price at my store to $1.79 each, but with the buy one get one half-off sale the price for 2 was $2.68. As mentioned in the OP, they used to be 2 for $3 and the BOGO 1/2 sale would stack on that price, but now they are not 2 for $3 anymore at least in my parts (So Cal). I tried to use a $2/2 Gold Emblem Abound snack items coupon, but it beeped at the SCO, but a manager pushed it through. I think the problem may be the wasabi peas are not an Abound item. They are Gold Emblem, but it doesn’t say ABOUND on the packaging. They used to scan on the wasabi peas like a champ, but for the last year they have beeped at the register. Sometimes the cashier would push the coupon through and sometimes they would deny me.

• 500 Club

expired

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.