MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission

• @my4mainecoons said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@briarycliffs Limit $20 so I presume that’s 4 @ $5 purchases.

Currently. I would advise anyone doing this deal to take a screenshot of the t&c. They did change them yesterday to include more states, but they could easily change something else.

• @briarycliffs
    By carry out or delivery food are they referring to grocery stores or restaurants or both? Thanks!

• @briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Here’s a NBPR for those regularly in a BPR state:

Offer # AB-2040
    BUDWEISER PAY IT FORWARD $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/18/2020 – 05/01/2020
    Submit By:
    05/15/2020

Terms & Conditions: Save $5 via rebate on your purchase of Carry Out & Delivery Food. Purchase price of food must exceed $5. Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer valid to residents of CT, DE, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NY, OK, PA, UT, VA, WA, and WI who are 21+. Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/18/20 - 05/01/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/15/20. Limit $20 per address.

I beg to differ
    Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+

• @saphira2021
    I wonder what constitutes proof of purchase for this? Like a chinese restaurant takeout or pizza delivery and such?

• @saphira2021 said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Here’s a NBPR for those regularly in a BPR state:

Offer # AB-2040
    BUDWEISER PAY IT FORWARD $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/18/2020 – 05/01/2020
    Submit By:
    05/15/2020

Terms & Conditions: Save $5 via rebate on your purchase of Carry Out & Delivery Food. Purchase price of food must exceed $5. Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer valid to residents of CT, DE, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NY, OK, PA, UT, VA, WA, and WI who are 21+. Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/18/20 - 05/01/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/15/20. Limit $20 per address.

I beg to differ
    Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+

They changed the terms shortly after I posted, the post after has the new t&c. I wouldn’t count on them not to change it again, though.

• Offer # AB-2007

COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS / CHEESE $3 REBATE

Purchase Dates/Range
    03/26/2020 – 05/03/2020
    Submit By:
    05/18/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Purchase any gourmet cheese** and EARN A $3.00* rebate. *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. * *Purchase price of Cheese must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS.® NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, KY, MO, NC, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/26/20 - 05/03/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/18/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

• Offer # AB-1849
    MICHELOB ULTRA & GROCERIES COMPLIMENTARY $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/29/2020 – 05/03/2020
    Submit By:
    05/18/2020
    Terms & Conditions: EARN A $5.00* REBATE on your Grocery Purchase of $25.00 or more.** Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Groceries must exceed $25.00, excluding sales tax. Grocery purchase excludes Beer, Wine, Liquor, Tobacco Products, Lottery Tickets, Prescription Medication, Over-the-Counter Medicine, Gift Cards and Candy Item purchases. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, KY, MO, NC, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/29/20 - 05/03/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/18/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• @briarycliffs
    FWIW - Offer # AB-2040 virtual rewards for this offer arrive incredibly quickly. I have done it twice, and they have processed in about two days.

• Offer # AB-1769
    TOSTITOS CANTINA TORTILLA CHIPS OR DIP - COMPLIMENTS OF RITA $2 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2020 – 05/05/2020
    Submit By:
    05/19/2020
    Terms & Conditions: EARN a $2* rebate via digital beer code on the purchase of two (2) bags of TOSTITOS® Cantina Tortilla Chips (9 oz. or larger) or two (2) jars of Tostitos Cantina Dips 15 oz. Dip.** *Paid via Check. **Purchase price of TOSTITOS® Cantina Chips or TOSTITOS Cantina Dip must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04/01/20 - 05/05/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/19/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

Offer # AB-1855
    $10 REBATE ON PATIO FURNITURE COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT & BUDWEISER
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2020 – 05/31/2020
    Submit By:
    06/15/2020
    Terms & Conditions: EARN A $10.00* REBATE on the purchase of $75.00 or more in Patio Furniture. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Compliments of Bud Light and Budweiser. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AL and SC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04/01/20 - 05/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06/15/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

Offer # AB-1861
    BUD LIGHT CHELADA & TOSTITOS & AVOCADOS COMPLIMENTARY $6 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2020 – 05/31/2020
    Submit By:
    06/15/2020
    Terms & Conditions: EARN a $6.00* rebate vid digital beer code on the purchase of three (3) Avocados From Mexico and two (2) bags of TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips, any variety, 9 oz. or larger. Compliments of Bud Light®. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Avocados From Mexico and TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips must exceed $6.00, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Bud Light®. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04/01/2020 - 05/31/2020. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06/15/2020. Limit one (1) submission per address.

DIAGEO PROMOTIONS:
    Smirnoff Malt Beverages $15 Rebate with Purchase of Groceries
    FORM
    Terms and Conditions:
    Rebate void in la, tx & ut. Valid only on purchase of two (2) 6- packs or one (1)12-pack or case of smirnoff malt beverage product including smirnoff ice, seltzer or sourced and (b) $15.01 worth of groceries. No beer purchase required in al, hi, in, ky, me, mn, mo, nj, ny, nc, pa, vt & wv. Void in puerto rico, the u.s. virgin islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Rebate will be issued by mail or paypal account*. not to be combined with any other diageo offer. Limit one rebate per household. Proof of purchase/receipt must be dated 4/1/2020 – 7/12/2020. Must be of legal drinking age (21 yrs or older). Only street and rural routes will be accepted. Offer not available to diageo beer distributors, retailers and their respective employees (and their immediate families). Rebate requests must be received by 7/26/2020 @ 11:59 pm et. Prescribed guinness product & groceries must be purchased in same transaction (where applicable). Groceries refers to any food item sold by store; $15.01 of groceries calculated pre-tax, after deduction of store discounts. Issuance of rebate subject to verification by diageo’s 3rd party agency whose decisions are final. Request not valid if re-sold, forged, transferred or tampered with. Diageo and agency not responsible for late, lost, corrupted, incomplete, garbled, damaged or irregular requests (which will not be honored). Please allow 8 weeks for processing. By sending a text message, you will be providing prior consent to receive a reply text at indicated number via auto-dialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Compatible mobile device with text functionality required. Text message and data rates may apply. Unsubscribe at any time by texting “stop”.

• @briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

DIAGEO PROMOTIONS:
    Smirnoff Malt Beverages $15 Rebate with Purchase of Groceries
    Terms and Conditions:
    Rebate void in la, tx & ut. Valid only on purchase of two (2) 6- packs or one (1)12-pack or case of smirnoff malt beverage product including smirnoff ice, seltzer or sourced and (b) $15.01 worth of groceries. No beer purchase required in al, hi, in, ky, me, mn, mo, nj, ny, nc, pa, vt & wv. Void in puerto rico, the u.s. virgin islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Rebate will be issued by mail or paypal account*. not to be combined with any other diageo offer. Limit one rebate per household. Proof of purchase/receipt must be dated 4/1/2020 – 7/12/2020. Must be of legal drinking age (21 yrs or older). Only street and rural routes will be accepted. Offer not available to diageo beer distributors, retailers and their respective employees (and their immediate families). Rebate requests must be received by 7/26/2020 @ 11:59 pm et. Prescribed guinness product & groceries must be purchased in same transaction (where applicable). Groceries refers to any food item sold by store; $15.01 of groceries calculated pre-tax, after deduction of store discounts. Issuance of rebate subject to verification by diageo’s 3rd party agency whose decisions are final. Request not valid if re-sold, forged, transferred or tampered with. Diageo and agency not responsible for late, lost, corrupted, incomplete, garbled, damaged or irregular requests (which will not be honored). Please allow 8 weeks for processing. By sending a text message, you will be providing prior consent to receive a reply text at indicated number via auto-dialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Compatible mobile device with text functionality required. Text message and data rates may apply. Unsubscribe at any time by texting “stop”.

• @saphira2021
    Thanks, I did forget the link😜

• @briarycliffs thank you for everything you do

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.