MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission

• Global Moderator

@phatwallet said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@mistercheap said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@phatwallet said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

I seem to be hitting snake-eyes with Diageo rebates, I did the 2 $10 grocery rebates a few months ago and the $15 grocery rebate from a month ago and have yet to receive an email confirmation or any payment, I have contacted them via email and still nothing doing. Is a diageo rebate reliable, as they are run by Inmar rebates, who is dishonest, as I can personally attest with the Jelsert freeze pops $2.50 rebate? TIA.

I did get the 2 x $10 to my paypal. Still waiting on the $15. been at least a month since I submitted.

As for Inmar, overall, they’ll been pretty good with getting things fixed that were rejected. Not sure what happened with your freeze pops, but I can’t say they’ve been dishonest w/me.

It’s not a matter of rejection with Inmar rebates, I have mailed,emailed and faxed them rebates and they don’t process it.

whenever you submit online you do get a tracking # so not understanding your ‘emailed’ rebates not being trackable. as for faxed and US Mail, that doesn’t apply to these beer rebates as all can be submitted online, so different issue as far as I’m concerned.

• @mistercheap said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@mistercheap said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

I seem to be hitting snake-eyes with Diageo rebates, I did the 2 $10 grocery rebates a few months ago and the $15 grocery rebate from a month ago and have yet to receive an email confirmation or any payment, I have contacted them via email and still nothing doing. Is a diageo rebate reliable, as they are run by Inmar rebates, who is dishonest, as I can personally attest with the Jelsert freeze pops $2.50 rebate? TIA.

I did get the 2 x $10 to my paypal. Still waiting on the $15. been at least a month since I submitted.

As for Inmar, overall, they’ll been pretty good with getting things fixed that were rejected. Not sure what happened with your freeze pops, but I can’t say they’ve been dishonest w/me.

It’s not a matter of rejection with Inmar rebates, I have mailed,emailed and faxed them rebates and they don’t process it.

whenever you submit online you do get a tracking # so not understanding your ‘emailed’ rebates not being trackable. as for faxed and US Mail, that doesn’t apply to these beer rebates as all can be submitted online, so different issue as far as I’m concerned.

I have submitted for both diageo grocery rebates online and never received a tracking number to my email. The faxing, mailing,and emailing that I am referring to was for other inmar rebates.

• thanks to @pattyo on another site
    Offer # AB-2299

BUD LIGHT CARRY OUT FOOD $10 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/14/2020 – 06/14/2020

Submit By:
    06/28/2020

Terms & Conditions: No Beer Purchase Required. Save $10 via rebate on your purchase of carry out food from you r favorite bar or restaurant. Purchase price of food must exceed $10. Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/14/20 - 06/14/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06/28/20. Limit $10 per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this rebate. Your submission acknowledges that the rebate offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if rebate is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your rebate will not occur unless you satisfy each of these Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this rebate offer. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to end the offer before 06/14/20 if the total redemption amount reaches $250,000. ENJOY RESPONSIBLY © 2020 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO Read Less

• 500 Club

@saphira2021 Yay! TYVM for a NBPR rebate that includes my usually BPR state. I have hundreds of $ in Panera g.c and this is a great way to cash it out.

• Global Moderator

never mind

• @saphira2021 said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to end the offer before 06/14/20 if the total redemption amount reaches $250,000.

note that!

• Heineken and Groceries $20/$80 NBPR in NJ, PA, VT - mobile device only

link text

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Offer valid to residents in: CT, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT & VA. No purchase of alcohol can be required in: NJ, PA & VT.

To receive $20 through this rebate, you must purchase ONE (1) 12-pack of Heineken®, Heineken® Light, Heineken® 0.0 OR Amstel Light (bottles or cans) AND $80.00 worth of groceries. Groceries exclude alcohol, lottery tickets, gas, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards and prescription pharmacy purchases.

*States subject to change based on approvals. Residents of VA are eligible for a rebate equal to 50% of the normal retail price of the beer (excl. sales tax), up to a maximum of $10. Maximum of ONE (1) rebates per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of HEINEKEN USA Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 04/27/2020 and 09/13/2020. All requests for a rebate must be received by 09/13/2020.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs 12 pack is $13.78 at WM so even if you’re in a BPR state its a MM.

• List is updated and slightly reformatted to include the others.

• Anyone submit AB-1846? Says you have to purchase two of the following…Brats, Burgers or Charcoal. I don’t need charcoal and am not a big fan of brats. Can you just purchase two burgers? Maybe a combo of beef, turkey or veggie burgers?

Offer # AB-1846
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER - BRATS, BURGERS & CHARCOAL $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/15/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Earn a $5* rebate via digital beer code on the purchase of two of the following items: Brats, Burgers or Charcoal

• @briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Heineken and Groceries $20/$80 NBPR in NJ, PA, VT - mobile device only

link text

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Offer valid to residents in: CT, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT & VA. No purchase of alcohol can be required in: NJ, PA & VT.

To receive $20 through this rebate, you must purchase ONE (1) 12-pack of Heineken®, Heineken® Light, Heineken® 0.0 OR Amstel Light (bottles or cans) AND $80.00 worth of groceries. Groceries exclude alcohol, lottery tickets, gas, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards and prescription pharmacy purchases.

*States subject to change based on approvals. Residents of VA are eligible for a rebate equal to 50% of the normal retail price of the beer (excl. sales tax), up to a maximum of $10. Maximum of ONE (1) rebates per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of HEINEKEN USA Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 04/27/2020 and 09/13/2020. All requests for a rebate must be received by 09/13/2020.

When it says “All items do not need to be purchased at the same location”, does that mean you can use multiple grocery receipts to reach the $80 in NBP states? Or, is that just stating for BP states, that you can buy the alcohol separate from the groceries? I am in NBP state, so I am wondering if I can use multiple receipts.

• 500 Club

@fulltimedad Right after the phrase you quoted it says Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 04/27/2020 and 09/13/2020. All requests for a rebate must be received by 09/13/2020.
    Receipt(s) means you can have multiple receipts.

Found 2 receipts each >$100 in empty shopping carts in the parking lot yesterday.

• Offer # AB-2198
    COMPLIMENTS OF BABE WINE - GOURMET CHEESE $2 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Save $2 via rebate* on the purchase of any Gourmet Cheese.** *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Gourmet Cheese must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. WINE PURCHASE NOT REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, SC, UT, WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/01/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• Offer # AB-2084
    BUDWEISER-GROCERIES $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/23/2020 – 07/19/2020
    Submit By:
    08/03/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Purchase $30 or greater in groceries** and EARN A $5* REBATE. Compliments of Bud Light and Budweiser. *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of groceries must exceed $30.00 excluding sales tax. ***Grocery purchase excludes Wine, Liquor, Beer, Tobacco Products, Lottery Tickets, Prescription Medication, Over-the-Counter Medicine, Gift Cards and Candy Item purchases. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, KY, MO, NC, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/23/20 - 07/19/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/03/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

Offer # AB-2221
    SAUSAGE - COMPLIMENTS OF WICKED WEED & ELYSIAN $2 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/22/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Save $2* via rebate on the purchase of any Sausage.** *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Sausage must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Complements of Wicked Weed and Elysian. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of NC and SC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/22/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

• @my4mainecoons Unless you live in VA - they didn’t even bother with the usual asterisk on VA (VA*) in this offer.
    Instead, I found the bad news nestled in the terms.

• 500 Club

@ukedog said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@my4mainecoons Unless you live in VA - they didn’t even bother with the usual asterisk on VA (VA*) in this offer.
    Instead, I found the bad news nestled in the terms.

Not sure what you’re responding to.
    OAN, if I want a friend to link to the Heinken rebate is there a direct link so they don’t have to go through PhW?

• @my4mainecoons I was responding to where you said the Heineken $20 rebate being a MM even if you live in a BPR state, thanks to shopping at Walmart where a 12-pack is $13.78
    About the rebate link to send to a friend, it’s only valid if they access it on a mobile device (cell phone), and it is the same one briarycliffs put in the original post

• 500 Club

@ukedog I was hoping my friend could type in e.g. Heineken and get to rebate vs. having to have them search for PhW then this thread, etc.

• @my4mainecoons

https:// nervalueoffer6. heineken. com/

take out the spaces

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@my4mainecoons

take out the spaces

tyvm. I don’t have a smart phone so friends submit this rebate for me.

• @my4mainecoons said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@my4mainecoons

take out the spaces

You have a smarphone, is it still in it’s packaging?

To be fair, @UkeDog did post the actual link, phatwallet is just changing it.

• 500 Club

@my4mainecoons said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@my4mainecoons

take out the spaces

You have a smarphone, is it still in it’s packaging?

To be fair, @UkeDog did post the actual link, phatwallet is just changing it.

Well I have it and I just charged it. What do I do next, call TracPhone?

• you can, but I just do it online. The package should have an easy to follow activation link

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs For some reason I’m afraid of it… I don’t have an issue with new computers, tablets, etc. I’ve been using a smart phone for internet access for iBotta but this one makes me anxious. No idea why.

• 5K Club

Nearly FREE Carry Out Foods with Bud Light Rebate -Ages 21+ thru 6/14

https://www.mybeerrebate.com/#/home
    Purchase must be by 6/14/20 and submitted by 6/28/20.
    Offer valid to AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WV, and WY
    Make a purchase of $10.01 or more from your favorite restaurant or bar through June 14th, 2020.
    Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
    Enter your date of birth and hit “Enter”.
    Provide your name, contact information, address and purchase details.
    Enter the offer code AB-2299.
    Upload a scan or photo of your receipt showing proof of eligible purchase with the location, date, product and price all clearly visible.
    You will receive your $10.00 rebate once your purchase is verified!

• 500 Club

@mrsguin Scroll up 😉 Saphira posted it here on May 15.

• @UkeDog I found a NBPR for you!!

Offer # AB-2201
    DEVILS BACKBONE & HOT DOGS OR HOT DOG BUNS $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/15/2020 – 07/31/2020
    Submit By:
    08/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Save $3 via rebate on your purchase of Hot Dogs or Hot Dog Buns*.* *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Hot Dogs or Hot Dog Buns must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. COMPLIMENTS OF DEVILS BACKBONE. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of NC, NY, PA, SC, VA and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/15/20 - 07/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/14/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• @briarycliffs Hot Diggety Dog! (x2) Thanks Cliffs!

• Offer # AB-2070
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA - CAULIPOWER PIZZA $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Earn a $3* rebate on the purchase of TWO (2) Caulipower Pizzas (Margherita, 3-Cheese, or 2-pack plain crust).** *Paid via Michelob Ultra® Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Caulipower Pizzas must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA®. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, SC, UT, WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06/01/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

Offer # AB-2260
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT SELTZER - TOTAL BASKET $25 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2020 – 08/04/2020
    Submit By:
    08/18/2020
    Terms & Conditions: SAVE $25.00* VIA REBATE on the purchase of $75.00 or higher total basket purchase.** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of total basket must exceed $75.00, excluding sales tax. The following items do not apply toward your $75.00 or more grocery purchase requirement: beer, wine, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards and candy item purchases. COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT SELTZER. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of MO only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06/01/20 08/04/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/18/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• The Corona/Modelo rebates are out. If anyone gets the offer number to the NBPR, please post.

• Offer # AB-1892
    COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS FRESH MEAT, SEAFOOD, CHICKEN OR PORK $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Save $5.00* via rebate when you purchase one (1) package of Fresh Meat, Seafood, Chicken or Pork.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Fresh Meat, Seafood, Chicken or Pork must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NJ, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/01/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• Offer # AB-2267
    COLEMAN NATURAL FOODS PRODUCTS - COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER UP TO $5 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Earn up to a $5* rebate via digital beer code on the purchase of any Coleman Natural Foods products.** *Paid via Budweiser® Virtual Card or Check. ****Rebate amount will be equivalent to the retail price of Coleman Natural Foods up to $5.00, excluding sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER. Offer good to residents of MN and MO only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06/01/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit two (2) submissions per address.

• Has anyone gotten paid for the $15 Diageo grocery rebate, it’s now been over 2 months with no payment or update?

• @phatwallet said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Has anyone gotten paid for the $15 Diageo grocery rebate, it’s now been over 2 months with no payment or update?

I sent an email a week ago, and they responded they are backed up because of the response to the promotion. But, they did confirm my submission was in the system.

• @fulltimedad I have not gotten it yet. Submitted on 4/16/20 and I do have a confirmation number so I know it was received. Hopefully soon. It does say please allow 8 weeks for processing.

• Offer # AB-2284
    COMPLIMENTS OF GOLDEN ROAD / PRODUCE $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/24/2020 – 07/28/2020
    Submit By:
    08/11/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Save $3* via rebate on the purchase of Produce.** *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Produce must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF GOLDEN ROAD® FRUIT CART AND MANGO CART. Offer good to residents of KY, MO and PA only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06/24/20 - 07/28/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/11/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

• Offer # AB-2349
    MO BUDWEISER SUMMER ICE REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    07/01/2020 – 07/31/2020
    Submit By:
    08/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: For every degree over 95 degrees F as officially recorded in St. Louis, Missouri during each Offer Period, you may be eligible to receive a $1.00 rebate on your purchase of ice, excluding sales tax, up to $5.00. The official temperature will be determined by the high temperature recorded at St. Louis Lambert International Airport on weather.gov. If the recorded high temperature is not over 95?, no rebate offer will be made available. The rebate will be equivalent to $1.00 off your purchase of ice for every degree over 95 as recorded on the date of purchase excluding sales tax, up to $5.00. Rebate will be paid via virtual prepaid Mastercard. Limit four (4) rebate submissions per person. Offer ends on 7/31/2020 or when total redemptions reach $20,000.00, whichever comes first. Offer valid to residents of Missouri who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Limit one (1) rebate per address per Offer Period.

Offer # AB-2362
    COMPLIMENTS OF LANDSHARK / LIMES $1 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    07/01/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: SAVE $1* via rebate on the purchase of Limes.** *Paid via Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Limes must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF LANDSHARK LAGER. Offer good to residents of AL, NC and SC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 07/01/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit three (3) submissions per address.

• Pint It Forward $7 rebate

https://diageobeerrebate.com/Guinness/Entry/Form/R10775W

Terms and conditions:

Rebate void in AR, LA, NH, TX & UT. Valid only on purchase of (a) one (1) Smithwick’s, Harp or Guinness draught (for dine-in, 16 oz. Or 20 oz.; for take-out/to-go, 14.9 oz.) and (b) one (1) menu item with a minimum purchase price of $8 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax), either dine-in or take-out/to-go. No alcohol purchase required in AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Rebate will be issued by mail or paypal* account. Not to be combined with any other restaurant or Diageo offer. Limit one (1) rebate submission per household. Proof of purchase/receipt with name and address of restaurant clearly indicated thereon and dated 7/1/2020 – 9/15/2020 required. Must be of legal drinking age (21 yrs or older); for dine-in, restaurant server must have concluded that consumer is not intoxicated or acting in a disorderly manner: such conduct voids offer and may result in legal sanctions. Only street and rural routes will be accepted. Offer not available to Diageo malt beverage/beer distributors, retailers (including participating restaurants) and their respective employees (and their immediate families). Rebate requests must be received by 9/29/2020 @ 11:59 pm ET.
    Smithwick’s/Harp/Guinness must be purchased in same transaction as qualifying menu item (where applicable). Menu item refers to any food/beverage item (excluding smithwick’s/harp/guinness). Take-out/to-go orders made via third party food delivery service (e.g., grubhub*, uber eats*) not eligible. Request not valid if re-sold, forged, transferred (except as indicated herein) or tampered with. Diageo and 3rd party agency not responsible for late, lost, corrupted, incomplete, garbled, damaged, irregular requests (which will not be honored) or other technological error/malfunction/failure of any kind. Consumer may choose to give his/her rebate to a 3rd party recipient (“friend”). selection of “give to a friend” option constitutes consumer’s agreement to assign and transfer all rights to rebate to friend, who must be a legal u.s. resident, 21 yrs or older with a valid e-mail address. Do not select the “give to a friend” option unless you wish to give up all your rights to rebate; once selected, “give to a friend” option cannot be cancelled or reversed. Issuance of rebate subject to verification by agency whose decisions are final. Please allow 3 weeks for processing of rebate request. If verified by agency, rebate will be issued to consumer unless he/she selected the “give to a friend” option. If “give to a friend” option was selected, consumer will receive a hypertext link to a secure url to be forwarded to friend. Caution: do not share the link with anyone who is under the legal age to purchase alcohol. To receive rebate, friend must click on link and follow posted instructions including age validation. If unused by friend by 11/3/2020 @ 11:59:59 pm ET, rebate is void.
    By sending a text message, you will be providing prior consent to receive a reply text at indicated number via auto-dialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Compatible mobile device with text functionality required. Text message and data rates may apply. Unsubscribe at any time by texting “stop”.

• Text THANKYOU to 55755 and Get $10 BACK (thru 7/31/2020) and The Boston Beer Co. will donate $2 to the Restaurant Strong Fund.

Products include Samuel Adams or Angry Orchard 12pk (12oz bottles/cans) or Twisted Tea or Struly Variety 12pk (12oz bottles/cans).

• @saphira2021 said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Text THANKYOU to 55755 and Get $10 BACK (thru 7/31/2020) and The Boston Beer Co. will donate $2 to the Restaurant Strong Fund.

Products include Samuel Adams or Angry Orchard 12pk (12oz bottles/cans) or Twisted Tea or Struly Variety 12pk (12oz bottles/cans).

someone on another board clarified that this is NY only.
    Keep in mind, this is BPR

Text THANKYOU to 55755 and Get $10 BACK (thru 7/31/2020) and The Boston Beer Co. will donate $2 to the Restaurant Strong Fund.

I have 2 BPR rebates posted in the BPR thread. One is for NY only and the other includes many states.

• ETA:
    it looks like NY residents the offer is for $10 but for other states its $5.

• @saphira2021 In NC it said I was not eligible

• @briarycliffs Does anyone know how to submit the PINT IT FORWARD $7 REBATE rebate? I don’t see a link to submit or a text # to send to. Any ideas? And all is quiet on the rebate front. For awhile there were a lot. Not too many now. 😞

• 500 Club

@ncsunshine said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@briarycliffs Does anyone know how to submit the PINT IT FORWARD $7 REBATE rebate? I don’t see a link to submit or a text # to send to. Any ideas? And all is quiet on the rebate front. For awhile there were a lot. Not too many now. 😞

Text.
    Enter the site via link in the post.
    At the top of the page click on Menu > Offers.

• @jatan1t …thank you…

• Offer # AB-2404
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA - FRESH OR FROZEN CHICKEN $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/29/2020 – 08/31/2020
    Submit By:
    09/14/2020
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate when you purchase one (1) package of Fresh or Frozen Chicken.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price Fresh or Frozen Chicken must exceed $3.00 excluding sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, RI, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06/29/20 - 08/31/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09/14/20. Limit one (1) submission per address.

• Found elsewhere:
    Guinness $7 Pint It Forward – dine-in or take-out
    R10775W
    NO ALCOHOL PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO
    LIMIT ONE (1) REBATE SUBMISSION PER HOUSEHOLD
    ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO
    . PROOF OF PURCHASE/RECEIPT WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF RESTAURANT CLEARLY INDICATED THEREON AND DATED 7/1/2020 – 9/15/2020 REQUIRED

Found elsewhere:
    Guinness $7 Pint It Forward – dine-in or take-out
    R10775W
    NO ALCOHOL PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO
    LIMIT ONE (1) REBATE SUBMISSION PER HOUSEHOLD
    ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO
    . PROOF OF PURCHASE/RECEIPT WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF RESTAURANT CLEARLY INDICATED THEREON AND DATED 7/1/2020 – 9/15/2020 REQUIRED

as in found above about 10 posts

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.