Enter 1 Code from a Coca Cola Beverage, Get $2 Amazon eGift Card Free w/ Coca‑Cola Account (First 50K Members)

• Global Moderator

Note, limit is 1 reward per person. $2 Amazon eGift Card is only awarded (“unlocked”) if/when 50,000 unique, eligible accounts participate in this offer. This offer is only valid for those who have a Coca-Cola account before the start of the promotion.

Steps
    Login to your Coca-Cola Rewards Account (free to join)
    Click on the “Rewards” Tab
    Find the following offer: "UNLOCK A MYSTERY REWARD WITH YOUR NEXT COKE"
    Enter/Scan one Beverage Code (eligible products)
    If the offer is unlocked, you must claim the $2 Amazon eGift Card from your Coca-Cola Account (My Rewards tab) within 5 days after the goal is met

• This one should go fast.

• @mistercheap
    Thansk MR C!

• @MISTERCHEAP
    Thanks Mister C!

• 83% at 8:12 edt

• Global Moderator

SCOOORE! In for 3. One on each of my household accounts. 91% claimed. Here’s hoping during theupcoming holiday season they will have more of these type of offers (but just not CvS eGift cards - lol).

• All gone.

And FYI: If you’ve already redeemed this offer in the past, (I guess I had?) it’ll tell you you’re not eligible for this offer again but only after redeeming your code. Not cool.

• 50K members limit has been reached.I was able to redeem my $2 credit. Already paying off.

• 500 Club

The site shows I have the reward, but when I click to redeem, the “Redeem My Reward” is greyed out. I tried with Edge and with Chrome. Don’t tell me all 50K have already been claimed!
    Or is it what jokerzwild said - if you’ve done this offer in the past (however long ago), you can’t do it again this time?

• @dionaea said in Enter 1 Code from a Coca Cola Beverage, Get $2 Amazon eGift Card Free w/ Coca‑Cola Account (First 50K Members):

The site shows I have the reward, but when I click to redeem, the “Redeem My Reward” is greyed out. I tried with Edge and with Chrome. Don’t tell me all 50K have already been claimed!
    Or is it what jokerzwild said - if you’ve done this offer in the past (however long ago), you can’t do it again this time?

I’ve been redeeming these every time with no problem. jokerzwild, I think, is just pointing out it gives a weird error-like message after entering your one code.

You clicked the icon in the upper-right with the notification circle? (the circle should have said 1, or however many notifications for rewards, yours might now say 0 if you already clicked on it).

If it isn’t showing up in the ‘active rewards’ (which is what it directs you to after clicking the notification circle), then try going to ‘reward history’ (which is the second of three options: active rewards, reward history, give history)

• 500 Club

Thanks for the info and advice, ctujackbauer. I just went into my account again, clicked on the Active Rewards…and it was available! No idea why it was not available yesterday, but doing a Snoopy Happy Dance it was available today. Quickly added it to my Amazon account. 🙂

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.