Expired: Free Google Nest Hub (currently a $79 value) with 3-Month Sling TV Subscription (costs $25 a month) (Stack with Amex Offer for an additional $10 discount) - Online only deal now through 12/15/19

• Global Moderator

Sling TV is offering a free Google Nest Hub when you subscribe to Sling TV with a 3-month prepaid subscription.

Here is a link to all the current deals when you start Sling TV, including this one (scroll down for the Google Nest Hub offer).

0_1575638088521_aa453257-4a88-4640-8ad7-9ecb1189a418-image.png

One per customer and cannot be combined.
    Must provide email address and credit card.
    Must pre-pay for three month(s) of service.
    New customers only.
    Not available with free trial.
    After three month(s), your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service.
    Cancel on Sling.com or visit help.sling.com to contact us. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation

The Google Nest Hub sells for $79. Sling TV minimum plan is $25/mo., I believe. Great deal for someone who values the subscription and the Nest. Stacks with AmEx offer for additional $10 off.

If anyone has any questions about this offer or about Sling TV in general, you can talk to a live customer service representative by calling (888) 309-0838. They are open 9 am ET to 11:45 pm ET daily.

Here is the Am Ex offer, which expires 12/31/19:

Spend $25 +, get $10 back. Up to 3 times (total of $30)

Details

Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more online at Sling.com by 12/31/2019. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $30). See terms for exclusions.

Because you have to prepay for 3 months and because the offer expires 12/31/19, $10 is the most you could get back using this offer.

Google Nest Hub - Terms and Conditions

Promotional code offer is provided by Sling TV for use on the Google Store only, and subject to the following terms. Offer is available while supplies last and subject to availability.

Available only to US residents with shipping addresses in the US. Must be age 18 or older. User must have internet access and must have or add a form of payment at checkout, but will not be charged for shipping and tax if standard shipping is selected. Please note: California residents will be charged a $5.00 CA recycling fee upon checkout.

Click on the ‘Claim My Google Nest Hub’ button in the email to add a Charcoal Google Nest Hub to your cart. When you check out, you will receive 100% off the purchase of a Charcoal Google Nest Hub on Google Store. 100% off will be applied at checkout. Discount valid on the Charcoal Google Nest Hub only. Promotional code must be redeemed by January 16, 2020 or it will expire. Promotional codes may be redeemed only on the Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws. See additional Google Store Promotion Terms for more information (https://store.google.com/terms/google_store_promo_codes).

In order to fulfill this offer, Google needs to share certain redemption information that might identify you with Sling TV, including code ID, date of redemption, product SKU, order number, and batch ID.

• Global Moderator

Personally before I knew about this offer I just bought 2 Google Home Nest Hubs for Christmas gifts using my Office Depot ink rewards that I collected last month. I also pre-ordered two Amazon Show 8s while they were on sale for $79 also, which is a similar device but put out by Amazon. I like these types of smart devices. they are fun and give good information and my kids enjoy them, too. The Google devices are especially good at giving spot on answers to questions. I always like to get both Google and Amazon because I find they often complement each other.

Has anyone tried Sling TV before? Is it any good? Might be worth subscribing for 3 months for $65 (after Am Ex $10 promo) and get a free Google device costing $79 on sale now (I am sure it will go back up on price after the holidays are over).

• Global Moderator

Also, Get a FREE Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote When you prepay for 2 months of Sling TV

https://www.sling.com/pm/firetv-stick-offer

Device Offer

One per customer and cannot be combined. Must provide email address and credit card. Must pre-pay for two month(s) of Sling Orange or Sling Blue service. New and qualified existing customers only. Limit one device per Sling TV account. Not available with free trial. Not available in Puerto Rico.

Billing

After two month(s), your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service.

Cancellation

Cancel on Sling .com or visit help.sling .com to contact us. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation.

Streaming limitations

The number of devices on which Sling content can be watched at the same time varies based on the Sling service. If you subscribe to our Sling Latino core services, you can enjoy two streams at a time. If you subscribe to our Sling International core services, you can enjoy one stream at a time. If you subscribe to our Sling Orange service, you can enjoy one stream at a time. Any extras you add to your Sling Orange service will be included in your single stream. If you subscribe to our Sling Blue service, you can enjoy up to three streams of these channels at the same time. Any extras you add to your Sling Blue service will be included in your three streams. If you subscribe to both services in Sling Orange + Sling Blue, you can enjoy up to four streams at the same time. Because you are purchasing two separate services in Sling Orange + Sling Blue, you can get the total number of streams included on each separate service—one stream for any channel on the single-stream Sling Orange service and three streams for channels on the multi-stream Sling Blue service. To get up to four streams, go to the My Account page and make sure that the “show me only Sling Blue versions of channels in both services” box is not checked.

Miscellaneous

Must redeem device within 60 days of purchase. Certain programs may be unavailable due to programmer restrictions or blackouts. Only available within the United States. State and local taxes apply. All prices, fees, charges, services, programming, features, functionality and offers subject to change without notice. Amazon devices are given away on behalf of Sling. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.

Channels Offered in Select Markets

Some local channels including FOX and NBC are only available in select markets. See which local channels are available in your area here.

======================================================

Stream Live TV with Sling on a Fire TV Stick.

TV with Sling app and Fire TV Device

Amazon Fire TV Device with remote

One small device, tons of streaming content.

It’s the ultimate combination – a device that gets you the channels you love on a service that’s more accessible and affordable than cable. The Fire TV Stick is a portable, easy way to stream, and pairing it with Sling means you can skip the long-term contract and confusing setup process of traditional cable. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into the HDMI port on your big screen and start enjoying live and on-demand content from Sling.

Get set up with a Fire TV Stick + Sling.

Enjoying Sling on your Fire TV Stick is easy – just install the Sling TV app by finding it with the search function and clicking download. Once the app is installed, sign in to your Sling account and you’re ready to start enjoying all of the live and on-demand content that Sling has to offer.

In addition to your favorite live TV content on Sling, the Fire TV Stick lets you stream from other top services like Netflix, Prime Video, ESPN, YouTube and more. Use the built-in Alexa voice control on your Alexa voice remote to launch and switch between apps. Taking your Fire TV Stick with you is easy, which makes it a breeze to set up live TV and stream the shows you love from wherever you are.

• Global Moderator

If anyone has any questions about this offer or about Sling TV in general, you can talk to a live customer service representative by calling (888) 309-0838. They are open 9 am ET to 11:45 pm ET daily. I will update the OP to include this phone number also.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Free Google Nest Hub (currently a $79 value) with 3-Month Sling TV Subscription (costs $25 a month) (Stack with Amex Offer for an additional $10 discount) - Online only deal:

Sling TV is offering a free Google Nest Hub when you subscribe to Sling TV with a 3-month prepaid subscription.

Here is a link to all the current deals when you start Sling TV, including this one (scroll down for the Google Nest Hub offer).

0_1575638088521_aa453257-4a88-4640-8ad7-9ecb1189a418-image.png

One per customer and cannot be combined.
    Must provide email address and credit card.
    Must pre-pay for three month(s) of service.
    New customers only.
    Not available with free trial.
    After three month(s), your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service.
    Cancel on Sling.com or visit help.sling.com to contact us. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation

The Google Nest Hub sells for $79. Sling TV minimum plan is $25/mo., I believe. Great deal for someone who values the subscription and the Nest. Stacks with AmEx offer for additional $10 off.

If anyone has any questions about this offer or about Sling TV in general, you can talk to a live customer service representative by calling (888) 309-0838. They are open 9 am ET to 11:45 pm ET daily.

Here is the Am Ex offer, which expires 12/31/19:

Spend $25 +, get $10 back. Up to 3 times (total of $30)

Details

Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more online at Sling.com by 12/31/2019. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $30). See terms for exclusions.

Because you have to prepay for 3 months and because the offer expires 12/31/19, $10 is the most you could get back using this offer.

I wonder if there’s any way for Sling to put it through as 3 x $25 charges upfront rather than $75. Prob not, but hey, still asking!

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Free Google Nest Hub (currently a $79 value) with 3-Month Sling TV Subscription (costs $25 a month) (Stack with Amex Offer for an additional $10 discount) - Online only deal:

I wonder if there’s any way for Sling to put it through as 3 x $25 charges upfront rather than $75. Prob not, but hey, still asking!

I wish, but yes, probably not because it is an online only deal and you can’t specify that when paying online for sure. $10 back is better than nothing. Comes to $21.67 a month after the $10 discount. Fair price considering you are also getting a video smart speaker thrown in.

• Global Moderator

You might/should also be able to get an additional $8 from a shopping portal (or up to 750 miles) which brings the cost down further.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.