FREEBATE Dozen Eggs At Walmart

• 5K Club

https://www.coupons.com/lp/apps?go=14602yf7310&varb=5624189
    Download and open the Coupons.com app for Android or iOS. Then see if you have the dozen free eggs offer.If it’s in your account, buy any carton for $2.50 or less to get 100% back

• I tried several months ago. It keep asking me to resubmit the receipt and never paid the rebate.

• I got the other day and submission went smooth.

• error - as a new user - you just erased all the stuff I just typed … wtf ?

• Global Moderator

@imanemokid said in FREEBATE Dozen Eggs At Walmart:

error - as a new user - you just erased all the stuff I just typed … wtf ?

Can you please provide more detail about what you experienced? We don’t delete members’ posts except in extreme circumstances/violation of site rules.

ETA: I just checked and I’m the only mod/admin online right now. No one deleted anything. And it’s OK to ask us for help without the hostility (much preferred actually).

• @fivetalents said in FREEBATE Dozen Eggs At Walmart:

Can you please provide more detail about what you experienced? We don’t delete members’ posts except in extreme circumstances/violation of site rules.

ETA: I just checked and I’m the only mod/admin online right now. No one deleted anything. And it’s OK to ask us for help without the hostility (much preferred actually).

No hostility intended - ( & I was unable to return to finish the post). “We don’t delete members’ posts except in extreme circumstances/violation of site rules.” Since you said “we” technically, that’s not a true statement. “We” as in PhatWallet/programming did it. It only came up for a second or so, but that’s what the beginning of the post was about. It said “error - as a new user you are only allowed to post every 180 seconds” (or something like that) and then it erased all of what I typed. And I still haven’t figured out how to edit (or add to) the post. Would appreciate a link to posting/editing, 180 second rule, etc with this forum software. Thanx.

Update - I did see a post on the 3 dots (edit&delete, etc), but still would like more info.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in FREEBATE Dozen Eggs At Walmart:

No hostility intended - ( & I was unable to return to finish the post). “We don’t delete members’ posts except in extreme circumstances/violation of site rules.” Since you said “we” technically, that’s not a true statement. “We” as in PhatWallet/programming did it. It only came up for a second or so, but that’s what the beginning of the post was about. It said “error - as a new user you are only allowed to post every 180 seconds” (or something like that) and then it erased all of what I typed. And I still haven’t figured out how to edit (or add to) the post. Would appreciate a link to posting/editing, 180 second rule, etc with this forum software. Thanx.

Update - I did see a post on the 3 dots (edit&delete, etc), but still would like more info.

Ah! That makes sense. You were submitting a number of posts in quick succession. While they were high quality posts (and I enjoyed reading what you had to say), the site’s security tool can’t discern the difference. There is already an existing thread about this in the support forum. To keep this thread on topic, please comment in the support forum thread linked below about what additional information you would like about the feature (e.g., holding the text and posting once the 180 seconds has passed instead of discarding it, etc.).

@dangeruss said in 2-minute waiting period for posts:

The wait time is there to prevent new users to go on a spam posting spree. It drops down to 10 seconds after you get 3 reputation (3 upvotes).

You have 3 upvotes now and should encounter no more “post throttling,” but your feedback in that thread would still be appreciated.

Please create a separate thread in the support forum with your specific questions about posting, editing, and deleting posts so that we can address them fully.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.