OFFICE DEPOT to 2/1: Free a/Rewards Duracell Batts limit 4 per customer (select AA/AAA only)

• Global Moderator

https://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?

Bonus Rewards: 100% back in Rewards on Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 16-pk & AA 24PK only: Valid in store, officedepot.com, by phone or fax from 1/26/20 to 2/1/20 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Rewards are limited to 4 items per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.

• Global Moderator

I ordered a 16 pack of AAA batteries. I was able to get the price after tax down to about $15 after putting them on a subscription and the 20% off sitewide coupon. Even though topcashback only offers 4% cashback on Office Depot purchases (unlike the 12% I could earn at retailmenot), I wanted to take advantage of the $3 bonus rewards offer they have going on now at topcashback. I hope I get it. The last time I ordered on the last day of the $3 bonus offer I never did ended up getting it but since the batteries are free after rewards anyway it is not like I am taking much risk.

I will order another pack on 2/1/20, so I can take care of the $10 purchase needed for February ink recycling, too, with this offer. Office Depot prices sure are inflated. K-Mart and Sears would play that trick too (inflating prices on 100% back in rewards items) and you see where that got them.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.