Up to 2 FREE Cinnamon Cheerios at Walmart w/Ibotta Rebate

• 5K Club

You must load the Ibotta offer before doing your shopping. Also note that that Cinnamon Cheerios is a new product which may not be available at all Walmarts.
    Activate an Ibotta offer for $3.64/1 Cinnamon Cheerios Family Size Cereal before heading in-stores.
    Buy 1 Cinnamon Cheerios Family Size Cereal for $3.64 and keep your receipt.
    Submit to Ibotta for a full rebate (limit 2) and enjoy your cereal free!

• Global Moderator

Be careful on this deal. I evidently bought the wrong product and Walmart will not take it back citing the Covid19 pandemic.

I bought at Walmart the Family Size Cinnamon Cheerios Oat Crunch cereal for $3.64 each (I got 2 as per the offer limit), but when I got home and scanned the receipt into Ibotta it did not recognize the offer, so I scanned the UPC on the cereal box and it said it wasn;t a match. So even though I bought the Family Size Cinnamon Cheerios, I guess It was referring just to the regular variety and not Oat Crunch. I didn’t see the regular variety at the Walmart I went to.

I have tasted the cereal and it is pretty good, but it would have tasted better if it didn’t cost me $7.28 and was free after the 100% back Ibotta rebate.

Walmart doesn’t let you know they won’t take back food items until you get to the clerk at the return desk. It would be more fair to the customer if they put a sign on the front door warning customers as they came in. Telling you they won’t take it back after the fact is a little disingenuous.

• Global Moderator

Just for my knowledge for future offers in which they allow you to buy more than just one, do you have to buy them all on the same receipt or should you buy them on separate receipts? If the limit is 2 such as this offer, if I buy just one and redeem for it, the offer won’t disappear, right?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Up to 2 FREE Cinnamon Cheerios at Walmart w/Ibotta Rebate:

Just for my knowledge for future offers in which they allow you to buy more than just one, do you have to buy them all on the same receipt or should you buy them on separate receipts? If the limit is 2 such as this offer, if I buy just one and redeem for it, the offer won’t disappear, right?

It actually could, if an IBOTTA offer is for multiple free, best to do it on the same receipt so you don’t possibly lose out if it doesn’t reappear. It’s not like C/O 51 where it remains even after you redeem if a multiple offer.

• 500 Club

If you don’t already use it, the WalMart app has saved me a lot of needless trips. It will tell you if your store has it and in which aisle.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Up to 2 FREE Cinnamon Cheerios at Walmart w/Ibotta Rebate:

If you don’t already use it, the WalMart app has saved me a lot of needless trips. It will tell you if your store has it and in which aisle.

Thanks. I will download it today.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.