[YMMV] Walmart (In Store only): Tranquility Weighted Blanket 15 lb For $1, which is about 98% off normal $45 price, exp unk

• Global Moderator

Some Walmart stores are selling the Tranquility Weighted Blanket 15lb for $1

You can use brick seek to try and see inventory](https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=879777544), keep in mind there is usually phantom inventory. Standard price is $45. Weight blankets can help with anxiety and just feeling safe & secure.

SKU 879777544

Disclaimer: These blankets may be difficult to find and are easily mistaken for the newer ones. Be sure to pay close attention to the UPC to verify you have the clearance ones and not the newer ones that are full price.

If you look up the blanket in the Walmart app, it will tell you what aisle it is located on, so you can go to directly where it would be in the store if they have it in stock.

There is a Walmart close to me that should have some inventory. I will go check at opening time today. It kind of makes me wonder when the cashier sees it ringing up at $1 if they will actually allow you to buy them at that price or not or if they will call a manager because they think there is some sort of a pricing error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHU7C6Iekvc

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam Walmart does have self-checkout everywhere, so I would go that route rather than deal with potential roadblocks.

Excellent find. I’m tempted to drive 30 minutes round trip to see if I can pick up 1 or 2 for my kids.

• 500 Club

@orthros The WM app is pretty good for telling you if a store does not have the item. Its not as good at telling you if the store has the item. e.g. App shows “limited quantity” at least they carried it at some point but YMMV if you’ll find it. I check inventory at several stores and if the app says Not In Stock the chances that they have it are close to zero.

Having said that, the App has told me that the 97¢ Mead folders are oos in some stores but I’ve checked anyway and found 3-5.

Best feature of the App is telling where to find item in the store.

• Global Moderator

I went to two Walmart stores this morning that both brickseek AND the app said they had stock. The closest one to me (about 4 miles away) said “limited stock availability” and the other one, about 11 miles from my house, just said it was “in stock” - but in the end I didn’t find them at either store and I looked pretty carefully, so go figure. Even on the app it said both stores had stock. A little but of a wasted trip, but that;s OK - Deal hunting you win some and you lose some.

So my advice is unless the store is close by you might want to pass on this offer as it is probably doubtful there are any in the store no matter what brickseek or the app says, but of course, YMMV. If anyone actually finds this at a store, please do post and let us celebrate your success.

• 500 Club

Brickseek says store closest to me is OOS. Brickseek says the store 35 miles away has 4-5. App says “limited stock”. Another store 45 miles away has 6+ according to Brickseek, app says “in stock” but when I add it to my list the app says “out of stock”.

I’ve always liked heavier weight blankets. Never knew it was a thing…

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam I checked a store that had 2-3 left as per Brickseeker and looked very thoroughly. Tons of the new weighted blanket though - and I dug through them checking UPCs for the $1 one. No dice.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.