Walmart Family Mobile Apple iPhone 7 Prepaid At Walmart only $199 exp unk

• 5K Club

(normally $649.00)
    Login or create an Walmart.com account. Add the Walmart Family Mobile Apple iPhone 7 Prepaid to your cart as a one-time purchase for only $199.00 for a total of 69% off. Complete your order with your shipping and payment details

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Apple-iPhone-7-Prepaid/871193584?selected=true

• Global Moderator

What is Walmart Family Mobile? Is this a prepaid phone? That is an excellent price. That is the same price I got my iPhone 6 tied to AT&T Prepaid a few years ago. I am in need a new iPhone, too. I prefer to get one tied to AT&T Prepaid because after 6 months of service they allow you to unlock it and use it with anyone.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Walmart Family Mobile Apple iPhone 7 Prepaid At Walmart only $199 exp unk:

What is Walmart Family Mobile? Is this a prepaid phone? That is an excellent price. That is the same price I got my iPhone 6 tied to AT&T Prepaid a few years ago. I am in need a new iPhone, too. I prefer to get one tied to AT&T Prepaid because after 6 months of service they allow you to unlock it and use it with anyone.

Here is some information about Walmart Family Mobile from Clark Howard’s website:

https://clark.com/cell-phones/walmart-family-mobile-review/

• Global Moderator

I see on Walmart’s website I can get an AT&T Prepaid iPhone 7 for $199 also, so I will buy that and upgrade from my iPhone 6, AT&T will allow me to unlock my phone after 6 months of service and then I will switch over to Tello when it is unlocked.

I just pulled the trigger. I was able to get a $17.48 discount in free money because I used Fluz to buy 3 Walmart gift cards with the Am Ex promo. The total after tax should have been $214.42, but I only paid $196.94 after my free money. I put the rest of it on my Am Ex credit card so I will get an additional year warranty with their Extended Warranty coverage. That is not bad at all $196.94, which includes tax, for a brand new black iPhone 7. My iPhone 6 is 3 years old and I was in need of a little upgrade and in 6 months I will be able to unlock it with AT&T and go to Tello.

Thanks, MrsGuin, for letting me know the price on the iPhone 7 had dropped.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.