Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Free After Rebate - buy thru 9/30 & submit thru 10/31

• 5K Club

Offer void in RI, CT, ND and Miami Dade County
    To ensure you’re eligible to participate, please enter your ZIP code

Buy an eligible size box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in-store or online between 9/1/20 - 9/30/20.
    Upload a photo of your in-store receipt here by 10/31/20. Or email your online shipping confirmation/store pick-up notification by 10/31/20
    Once we verify your receipt, we’ll email you a reward code for the price of your box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (up to $6.50, excluding tax) within 5 days. Enter the code here and select preference to receive payment via Venmo in 5 days or by mail in 60 days

ORDER FROM TARGET HERE ► $4.59

ORDER FROM WALMART HERE ► $3.64

• 2K Club

@mrsguin

Offer limited to one refund per name, family, address, or household.

Target sells the 27 oz Giant size boxes for $4.29. Target also allows food returns in case you have a problem getting your rebate. Walmart does not accept food returns.

Rebates are paid out via Venmo.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Free After Rebate - buy thru 9/30 & submit thru 10/31:

@mrsguin

There is a limit one per person with a different e-mail address. I see not mention of a household limit.

Target sells the 27 oz Giant size boxes for $4.29. Target also allows food returns in case you have a problem getting your rebate. Walmart does not accept food returns.

Rebates are paid out via Venmo.

or by mail Mr. V if you don’t use VENMO. I don’t use it for instance.

• 2K Club

Interesting. I submitted my receipt several hours ago and never got any kind of an e-mail confirmation that they received it. I will give it a few days, but if I don’t hear back I will have to contact them to see if it was received.

• 2K Club

For anyone who has submitted a receipt for this promotion, did you get a confirmation or hear back from them at all? I submitted but heard nothing back. The least they could have done is send you a confirmation e-mail that they received your receipt. I suggest if any of you do this offer twice with a different name and e-mail address to use a different wi-fi when submitting the second time.

• @mrvietnam said in Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Free After Rebate - buy thru 9/30 & submit thru 10/31:

For anyone who has submitted a receipt for this promotion, did you get a confirmation or hear back from at all? I submitted but heard nothing back. The least they could have done is send you a confirmation e-mail that they received your receipt. I suggest if any of you do this offer twice with a different name and e-mail address to use a different wi-fi when submitting the second time.

I submitted yesterday morning and so far still received no confirmation email or anything else.

• I submitted around 4 PM yesterday and have yet to receive any email.

• As posted earlier, I submitted my receipt on 9/3 but didn’t get any confirmation email. I send an email to customerservice@tpgny.com last night (9/10) and received my redemption code over-night.

UPDATE 9/15: Received payment via Venmo this morning.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.