5 FREEBATE Klondike Frozen Donuts at Walmart w/Fetch Rewards exp unk

• 5K Club

https://www.fetchrewards.com/
    Buy one or five Klondike Frozen Donuts 6-packs from Walmart and keep your receipt.
    Download the Fetch Rewards app for Apple and Android phones.
    New users only: Open the app and register using a valid email, phone number and other contact information. On the last step of the process use code V4AXJ to earn the 2,000+ bonus (this is my referral link which is required to get the bonus points). This amount may increase if a promotion is going on.
    Scan your receipt using the app and get a 100% rebate making this product absolutely free!

• Global Moderator

@mrsguin said in 5 FREEBATE Klondike Frozen Donuts at Walmart w/Fetch Rewards exp unk:

https://www.fetchrewards.com/
    Buy one or five Klondike Frozen Donuts 6-packs from Walmart and keep your receipt.
    Download the Fetch Rewards app for Apple and Android phones.
    New users only: Open the app and register using a valid email, phone number and other contact information. On the last step of the process use code V4AXJ to earn the 2,000+ bonus (this is my referral link which is required to get the bonus points). This amount may increase if a promotion is going on.
    Scan your receipt using the app and get a 100% rebate making this product absolutely free!

is this offer for new users only @MrsGuin

• 5K Club

@mistercheap NO but it has special instructions for new users

• Global Moderator

I am an existing Fetch user and the deal for me is buy up to 2 on one receipt. I see no mention of being allowed to buy 5:

Limit TWO(2) offer submissions per user. Up to TWO(2) offer submissions on ONE (1) receipt.

And the offer is not only good at Walmart, but several stores that carry it:

Find it at Walmart, Kroger, Albertsons Safeway, Giant Food, Food Lion, HannaFord, Schnucks, Stater Bros, Wegman’s, Weis, Shop N Save Pittsburg, Acme Fresh Market stores and more!

Finally, the expiration date is no longer unknown. It started today, 9/6, and ends on 9/20/20.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.