PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20

• 500 Club

IDK where this belongs since its a $10 value B&M but its not supermarket or drug store.
    I’m sure someone will move it if its in the wrong forum.
    Link

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20:

IDK where this belongs since its a $10 value B&M but its not supermarket or drug store.
    Link

FYI Pet stores like Petco and Petsmart go in HD.

• @my4mainecoons Thank you!! A rare, and legit, Petsmart coupon. If you get email from them, check today’s about the athletic pet contest. Click learn more, then at bottom click link for coupon. I recommend taking a screenshot of email and coupon, because Petsmart has a habit of making things disappear.

• Global Moderator

@somanycats said in PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20:

@my4mainecoons Thank you!! A rare, and legit, Petsmart coupon. If you get email from them, check today’s about the athletic pet contest. Click learn more, then at bottom click link for coupon. I recommend taking a screenshot of email and coupon, because Petsmart has a habit of making things disappear.

I save these Q’s as a PDF on my computer, no worries about them being pulled.

Also, don’t forget, Petsmart in store will PM other stores like chewy, target, walmart, etc on prices, so if you find a lower price, show them on your phone to stretch the value of the $40 you spend before the Q.

Also, you can use manu Q’s with this coupon, but be sure to hand over the $10/40 first while you are over the threshold, then other Q’s.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap said in PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20:

Link

but the Pet thread is in the Grocery Forum…

• Global Moderator

Link

but the Pet thread is in the Grocery Forum…

It was put there in error at the start. Pet Store deals were always in HD on the old FW, we try to follow the guidelines we had over there. Also on SD, Pet Store deals online/store are always in HD too.

They are neither grocery stores nor drug stores. PET STORE specific Q’s go in HD (like at Petsmart or Petco), general printable valid at any store Q’s like at coupons.com go in Grocery/Drug.

I know it’s not perfect, but it has been this way forever.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Well the long running pet thread on SD is in the Grocery forum. There are many more deals for pets in the Pet thread than on HD.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap Well the long running pet thread on SD is in the Grocery forum. There’s many more deals for pets in the Pet thread than on HD.

Yes, that’s a ‘master thread’, but I’ll bet you this particular Q link is in HD over there as a stand alone (or will be).

The master can stay in Grocery, since some deals are at grocery stores, however, the best deals at Petco & Petsmart should get their own threads in HD as lots gets missed in master threads.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Well the long running pet thread on SD is in the Grocery forum. There’s many more deals for pets in the Pet thread than on HD.

Yes, that’s a ‘master thread’, but I’ll bet you this particular Q link is in HD over there as a stand alone (or will be).

The master can stay in Grocery, since some deals are at grocery stores, however, the best deals at Petco & Petsmart should get their own threads in HD as lots gets missed in master threads.

Well I posted it on SD in the pet thread. If someone also posted it in HD that’s nice but I never look at SD’s HD.
    In the past I would have posted in the Pet master thread here but you like them as stand alone threads so that’s what I did this time. 🙂

• Global Moderator

Well I posted it on SD in the pet thread. If someone also posted it in HD that’s nice but I never look at SD’s HD.

You can post it in the master, but Q’s like this should ALWAYS get a stand alone thread in HD as well. I know many would miss it in the master on here or SD. I never use that master thread on SD.

It’s like the Coke Rewards master, if there’s a $10 gift card for Walmart redemption, that should get posted alone in HD as well.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap The master thread on SD is much better than the occasional pet related post on HD. I only check the pet master thread when there’s a new post. It’s not like HD where there are tons of new posts and garbage to wade through.

I have no idea about Coke Rewards… but I think of what you do for pets as like watching for deals at RA/CVS or Wags on HD and not reading the weekly threads.
    If the only time you’re going to purchase is when there’s something in HD then you must not use a lot of pet stuff.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap The master thread on SD is much better than the occasional pet related post on HD. I only check the pet master thread when there’s a new post. It’s not like HD where there are tons of new posts and garbage to wade through.

I have no idea about Coke Rewards… but I think of what you do for pets as like watching for deals at RA/CVS or Wags on HD and not reading the weekly threads.
    If the only time you’re going to purchase is when there’s something in HD then you must not use a lot of pet stuff.

I tend to wait for the $10/40 type Q’s to stock up. I stack it with various manu coupons where it makes my oop at cheap as $10 or less based on the cat stuff we buy. I’ll get 90 days worth sometimes with the right coupons with 3 instore orders.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Sure. But the q’s like the $10/$40 B&M have become rarer. Anyway, whatever works for you. I’ve been buying much of my pet stuff with the monthly TCB $3/$10 offers.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap Sure. But the q’s like the $10/$40 B&M have become rarer. Anyway, whatever works for you. I’ve been buying much of my pet stuff with the monthly TCB $3/$10 offers.

I get my best deals at the B&M, rarely buy online. Have 2 Petsmarts in my driving range so I make out quite well. Everyone’s deal hunting habits are different based on where they live, what products they buy, etc.

• Just curious as to what you all buy at Petsmart. I have a farm full of pets, but can’t really find any deals at Petsmart even with the coupon. I feed the dogs and cats Diamond, which they don’t carry, or TSC’s 4Health mostly. Maybe you all just don’t have a farm/feed store, because even Amazon/Chewy is $10 a bag higher than the feed store. I occasionally stop by when they give me birthday presents for the dogs/cats, but never find much.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20:

Just curious as to what you all buy at Petsmart. I have a farm full of pets, but can’t really find any deals at Petsmart even with the coupon. I feed the dogs and cats Diamond, which they don’t carry, or TSC’s 4Health mostly. Maybe you all just don’t have a farm/feed store, because even Amazon/Chewy is $10 a bag higher than the feed store. I occasionally stop by when they give me birthday presents for the dogs/cats, but never find much.

If you’re using speciality food, it may be a waste for you.

Get my cat food (Sheba and Fancy Feast wet foods), Tidy Cats Litter, various cat treats (Friskies/Temptations/Lickable Sticks) and sometimes cat toys where they’re on sale clearance. They also have all kinds of crates, litter boxes, leashes, collars, pet books, pet greeting cards, etc as well as much in the way of tropical fish, reptile, small rodent (hamsters, G Pigs, etc), bird supplies. Anything they do carry in store they will price match to another competitor if you show it on your phone at check out.

• 500 Club

I hadn’t been in PS since early 2019. Then this month I needed a pet sympathy card so stopped in and a $10/$30 printed on my receipt. I used it on cans of Pro Plan which will last us for years. In Jan. 2019 there was a $5 ProPlan mq and a $10 PS crt when you bought $15 or something like that. I bought and used 40 mq’s. A bag of ProPlan was $15.49 or $16.99 - $5 mq - $10 crt and a new crt printed. Paid with g.c. “purchased” with B.C. from R.A. We finally finished the 78 bags of ~free ProPlan from the $10 Petco store Q maybe 5 yrs ago. I recently counted 52 bags of dry food in the stockpile including freebies from Petco in the past 3 yrs. It’s going to last a really long time now that the cats are eating a raw diet 85% of the time. Thanks in part to NBPR’s, feeding the cats has become super inexpensive.

• administrators

Used this at petco today - it went so smoothly I got confused at what store I was in, had to check the cashier’s name tag. She just scanned it and boom it worked.

Bought 3 $10 gift cards on the spot from fluz to use my amex small business offers. Got the emails immediately confirming i used the offer.

• Global Moderator

removed

• @my4mainecoons How to spend $50 and get TWO $10 bonus gc. Buy $50 gc, receive bonus $10 gc. Then buy $50 of stuff (I bought puppy pads, great sale price). Get another $10 bonus gc. Pay with the $50 gc.

• 500 Club

@somanycats said in PetSmart B&M $10/$40 coupon exp. 10/2/20:

@my4mainecoons How to spend $50 and get TWO $10 bonus gc. Buy $50 gc, receive bonus $10 gc. Then buy $50 of stuff (I bought puppy pads, great sale price). Get another $10 bonus gc. Pay with the $50 gc.

nice.
    Did you use the $10/$40 q?
    So first buy $50 gc to get $10 bonus gc.
    Then how much do I need to spend to get the 2nd $10/$50 bonus gc if I use the $10/$40 q?
    I was thinking to get the FAR Litter Genie and the FAR A&H cat litter. Since there are 2 rebates for 2 different sizes of cat litter I was thinking Litter Genie, big cat litter, little cat litter would get me to $50 but if I use the $10/$40 so my total is < $50 will I still get the $10 bonus gc?

• @my4mainecoons Sorry. Thought I was posting this several days ago in the free $10 gc thread. Been having “no service” problems, where things are saved for future delivery with no option to delete.
    I think the free gc promo is expired. But in case there is another one (last 2 yrs they had before Christmas), I think it would need to be a $50 spend after coupons.

• 500 Club

@somanycats Here’s what I did:
    Litter Genie $26.99
    AbsorbX cat litter 15 lbs $20
    Used $10/$40 PetSmart and $4/1 AbsorbX
    Submitted for 2 TMF MIR’s.
    Litter Genie says coupon value will be deducted from rebate amount.
    A&H has paid the pre-coupon price in the past but past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

2nd transaction
    Litter Genie $26.99
    AbsorbX cat litter 8.5 lbs $14.99
    3 Wellness cat food pouches $4xx
    Used $10/$40 PetSmart coupon, $4/1 AbsorbX litter coupon and $3/$3 Wellness food coupon
    Submitted 2nd AbsorbX litter rebate for me and Litter Genie rebate for a friend.

The PetSmart coupon expires on Friday.
    The Litter Genie has to be purchased by Sunday I think
    The AbsorbX litter rebates don’t expire until 2022.

We’ll use the cat food.
    The Litter Genies & AbsorbX’s will be in next year’s yard sale since we don’t need them.
    (We use horse bedding pellets in our litter boxes. The sawdust gets composted.)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.