P&G $15 visa rebate on $50 of select P&G Brands now to 12/31 can be on multiple receipts to hit $50 pre tax/post coupon total

• Global Moderator

credit to @MrVietnam for the link

https://pgrebates.com/P192814W/Home/EntryForm

Buy $50 of select P&G products from September 27th 2020 to December 31st, 2020 and receive a $15 prepaid card. $50 purchase total applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied. Trial and travel sizes are excluded. If purchase amount is less than $50 after a coupon or discount is applied, you will not qualify.

Qualifying Brands: Tide, Gain, Bounce, Downy, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette Shave, Venus, Gillette APDO & Body Wash, Old Spice APDO & Body Wash, Olay Skin Always, Tampax, Always Discreet, Oral-B, Crest and Head & Shoulders. except trial/travel sizes

Requests must be submitted online by January 14, 2021.

Online and store pick-up purchases are eligible for this offer. Please make sure to include your ship or pick-up confirmation with your submission.

Offer limited to US residents only, 18 years of age or age of majority or older. Limit one refund per household. Valid anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Not redeemable as cash or usable at ATMs or gas pumps. Card expires 6 months from issuance.
    Money back issued via prepaid card. Offer limited to US residents only, 18 years of age or age of majority or older. Limit one refund per name, household, or address. Use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional refunds is fraud and may result in prosecution. Multiple submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Valid everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Not redeemable as cash or usable at ATMs or gas pumps. Card expires 6 months from issuance. Terms of prepaid card apply. Rebate is limited to the purchase price and excludes taxes and any incidental or consequential damages, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states to not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This guarantee gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This form must accompany your request. If UPC and valid original dated receipt(s) are not included in the request for refund, your prepaid card will not be issued. Applies to Price Paid After any Coupon or Discount has been applied. Reproduction, alteration, sale, trade, or purchase of this official form or proof of purchase is prohibited. Proof of purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you. No requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will be honored. We will not honor incomplete submissions. Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered submissions. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. For the status of your rebate go to www.pg.rebateresearch.com or call 1-844-682-0548.

• @mistercheap I’m guessing that a Staples order paid all with Rewards points wouldn’t qualify?
    Just curious if anyone had success doing that on a similar prior offer…

• @ukedog said in P&G $15 visa rebate on $50 of select P&G Brands now to 12/31 can be on multiple receipts to hit $50 pre tax/post coupon total:

@mistercheap I’m guessing that a Staples order paid all with Rewards points wouldn’t qualify?

Probably not for all rewards as payment, but Staples line items discounts, even with online orders, so you would likely get some credit if you didn’t use all rewards.

• Global Moderator

@ukedog said in P&G $15 visa rebate on $50 of select P&G Brands now to 12/31 can be on multiple receipts to hit $50 pre tax/post coupon total:

@mistercheap I’m guessing that a Staples order paid all with Rewards points wouldn’t qualify?

I’ve never tried it, but my gut tells me it is risky.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.