Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.

• 500 Club

I would like an iBotta thread. If folks post single deals I’ll c&p them to here.

Currently I have the following freebies at WM:
    Flow Alkaline Spring Water $1.68 (not in my stores)
    Mountain Dew Frost Bite 20 oz. $1.88
    Mountain Dew Zero 2L $1.25
    Greek Gods Less Sugar Keto Friendly Yogurt $1.48 (not in my stores)
    Clio Granola & Yogurt Parfait bar $1.98 (not in my stores)
    $3 back wyb 2 Hallmark Holiday cards (cheapest are $0.47 ea,)

Poise Ultra Thin Pads RR $4.84 - $2/1 mq get $3 rebate, L5. Will also count towards the $6/$30 Poise on Coupons.com app

Mrs.Guin posted the following but I don’t have these offers:
    Purchase 1 any variety, 2oz FORTO Coffee Shot & Submit to Ibotta to get free
    FREE 33.8oz ZenWTR Vapor Distilled Alkaline Water @ Giant Eagle w/Ibotta thru 12/26/20 6:17am
    Walmart - Free 1 QT Valvoline Motor Oil for select varieties w/Ibotta Rebate thru 3/31/21 2:09pm

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

I would like an iBotta thread. If folks post single deals I’ll c&p them to here.

Currently I have the following freebies at WM:
    Flow Alkaline Spring Water $1.68 (not in my stores)
    Mountain Dew Frost Bite 20 oz. $1.88
    Mountain Dew Zero 2L $1.25
    Greek Gods Less Sugar Keto Friendly Yogurt $1.48 (not in my stores)
    Clio Granola & Yogurt Parfait bar $1.98 (not in my stores)
    $3 back wyb 2 Hallmark Holiday cards (cheapest are $0.47 ea,)

Poise Ultra Thin Pads RR $4.84 - $2/1 mq get $3 rebate, L5. Will also count towards the $6/$30 Poise on Coupons.com app

Mrs.Guin posted the following but I don’t have these offers:
    Purchase 1 any variety, 2oz FORTO Coffee Shot & Submit to Ibotta to get free
    FREE 33.8oz ZenWTR Vapor Distilled Alkaline Water @ Giant Eagle w/Ibotta thru 12/26/20 6:17am
    Walmart - Free 1 QT Valvoline Motor Oil for select varieties w/Ibotta Rebate thru 3/31/21 2:09pm

@my4mainecoons it might be more helpful to post ib freebies by store threads, many supermarket chains are regional and have similar names (like ‘Giant’). Have no issue with IB offers for WalMart in one thread but this formatting is a little confusing to be honest.

• I would like a single thread too. It’s too much to have a thread for each deal, when those offers are ymmv anyway.

Kroger has the Perfect Bar - 5 pack, clearanced to $1.25 at my store (not manager’s special), with a $1.50 Ibotta rebate.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

I would like a single thread too. It’s too much to have a thread for each deal, when those offers are ymmv anyway.

Kroger has the Perfect Bar - 5 pack, clearanced to $1.25 at my store (not manager’s special), with a $1.50 Ibotta rebate.

As long as it is organized and easy to read. there s/b clear bolded top lines for each store and those unique store IB offers below the name of the store. I’m not a big fan of master threads for deals, way too many get missed and as the thread grows and grows, because we can’t archive posts on Phat, it takes forever to load and it becomes hard to navigate through so many posts.

Also, let’s avoid duplication, most IB offers tied to sale items or freebies at drug stores are typically in that stores weekly thread (ie CVS, RA, Wags) and they should continue to be put in there. That’s an example of it becoming cluttered if they are posted in the master and not in the store thread for the week and people missing out on good deals because they aren’t tied to a multistep deal (ie, IB, IP, extra bucks all for one item). Also, exceptionally good deals should continue to get their OWN STAND ALONE thread, ie, IB offers that are limit 5 and result in substantial MM potential w/stacked offers.

• 500 Club

I don’t read the DS threads here so I would like the duplication.
    I don’t think listing by store is helpful because there aren’t that many of us and we all shop at different grocery stores.
    I think it should be a running thread with discussion and not a Master thread.
    A new post would appear in Unread so you shouldn’t miss it, MisterCheap. You could also subscribe to the thread.
    If an offer is tied to a DS deal it will be discussed in that thread and might not be in this thread. That’s fine with me.

• 500 Club

Check your produce dept. refrigerator cases for Core bars. I’ve found $1 peelies in some stores.
    Use them when Core bars go on sale. 2/$4 or 3/$5 here.
    There was a $1.50/1 Core bar which reset x4 (total 5) for MM when bars are on sale.
    After I maxed that out I got $2 wyb 3 offer. 3 bars for $5 - 3 $1/1 peelies= $2, got $2.
    Maxed that out.
    Shaw’s also had 2 varieties on clearance for $0.64 each so I didn’t use peelies on those.
    WM gave me free Core bar x 6. $2.24 each. Used $1 peelies from Shaw’s at WM.
    Then I got BOGO at WM: $2.24 back wyb 2. I bought 2 for $4.48 and used 2 $1/1 peelies.
    Paid $2.48, got back $2.24.

• 500 Club

I went to WM looking for Mtn Dew and Poise. App said Poise expired in 13 hrs. Clicked on the Poise offer to check a bar code and it said the offer expired in 2 hrs! I wasn’t taking any chances. I grabbed 5 Poise, paid and scanned the receipt. Then I went hunting for Mountain Dew. Never found Mountain Dew which was supposed to be in stock but none on the shelf.

Free Core bar at Target.

• @my4mainecoons said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

I went to WM looking for Mtn Dew and Poise. App said Poise expired in 13 hrs. Clicked on the Poise offer to check a bar code and it said the offer expired in 2 hrs! I wasn’t taking any chances. I grabbed 5 Poise, paid and scanned the receipt. Then I went hunting for Mountain Dew. Never found Mountain Dew which was supposed to be in stock but none on the shelf.

Free Core bar at Target.

Where are these Core bar located, snack section or freezer? I looked everywhere (Walmart, target,Kroger) and never could find them.

• 500 Club

@niniss next to yogurt at WM. In the produce dept. in supermarkets.

• Found a new free offer - Pure Leaf Cold Brew Tea, 14 oz $1.98 back

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Finally found the Frost Bite. Rang up for $1, got $1.88 back. That paid for the Mt. Dew Livewire which rang up $1.88 and got $1 back. Also got $.10 for any item, haven’t seen that in awhile.

• 500 Club

From Mrs.Guin: Walmart -Free Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey only. thru 5/31/21 8pm

• 500 Club

There are new bonuses for shopping online. One is for 5 transactions. The 2nd is for 10 and the 3rd is for 15. In the past bonuses have stacked. I wonder if you make an online transaction if it counts towards all 3 bonuses.

I hate to sound like a broken record but I have $1.50/1 Core bar again.

• 500 Club

Fit Aid any variety 12 oz. single FAR at WM ($2.48).

Core bar FAR at WM again. This is my 7th free Core bar at WM. ($2.24).

• 500 Club

There’s a $5/2 Tresemme q in tomorrow’s insert. That’s probably why the $1/1 Tresemme offer expires in 2 days. BUT if both available at the same time could try getting 2 Tresemme at RA.
    Tresemme monthly BOGOFREE-$5/2MQ Get back $4BC WYB2 ( Limit 2) and 2 @ $1/1 iBotta (L3). Same BC offer as Suave.

• 500 Club

$1 back on Barilla Vero Gusto at supermarket. MM if you still have the Free Vero Gusto q.

• All 3 online shopping bonuses now expire today. Too many people ruined it by buying a single photo.

• 500 Club

received email about Daily Deal but nothing hot. Just $1 back on Persil at WM.

from MrsGuin:
    Free Banza pizza @ Target and Wegmans w/Ibotta thru 1/29/21 8:47am

• These are the FAR rebate offers I have from Walmart:

Milkadamia, any 32 oz 2 days left
    Pure Leaf Cold Brew, 14 oz
    Mtn Dew Zero 2 liter
    Flow Alkaline 1 liter
    Crazy Richards Wholly Rollies
    Eco Lips .15 oz.
    Core Bar
    Clio Bars

Of course my stores don’t carry most of these. The Wholly Rollies are finally FAR on my app. Seen many people get months ago, but the only offer until now on mine was 50%.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs I got the Wholly Rollies months ago. They’re in the freezer case.
    Your stores don’t carry Core bars? They’re in the dairy section.
    Clio bars are also in the dairy case and my stores have the plain ones but the ones that are currently FAR are the parfait bars.

@briarycliffs I got the Wholly Rollies months ago. They’re in the freezer case.
    Your stores don’t carry Core bars? They’re in the dairy section.
    Clio bars are also in the dairy case and my stores have the plain ones but the ones that are currently FAR are the parfait bars.

They probably do have the CORE bars, but not interested unless I have a bonus, which I don’t except for the huge one. My stores don’t carry Mt. Dew zero, Clio parfaits bars, Flow, the small Eco Lips, or Milkadamia. They do have the Wholly Rollies as I found in the freezer. I just got the FAR rebate, months after everyone else. They don’t look like something I would eat, unless there is a attainable bonus.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs The bonus I have includes ANY items so I got a few grapes, a banana and an apple this past week. BUT I think I had to have 36 purchases by this weekend so probably won’t make it. OTH just found $10/$100 visa gc at supermarket. $5.95 activation fee means $4.05 in “free” groceries for the $100. I might use those $4.05’s to work on my bonus.

• I’m mad at them for taking away the mobile shopping bonuses. I thought I had a few weeks and was going to place some orders, then it was pulled. They could do a lot of changes, a minimum purchase, or 1 per store. Instead they pull the offer early and are closing accounts that did try to game the system but technically followed the rules. I only got one order in, and it hasn’t showed up as pending anyway.

• 500 Club

I was going to place small orders at Staples but never got around to it.

• 500 Club

I found the Pure Leaf cold brew on a shelf near the registers at WM. WM App said there were 5 in the store but not where to find them. Since they weren’t with the soft drinks I was checking the coolers by the register when I found them not in a cooler.

Also found the Fit Aid. App said Limited Availability. There were 3 cans.

No Greek Keto yogurt, Flow, Mountain Dews, Milkademia (which IS at supermarket) or Clio parfait bars.

• 500 Club

Free at WM: S&W Savory Sides canned beans

Free at Shaw’s et al.: Bolt24 sports drink

• 500 Club

See separate thread re: FAR Simply Almond at supermarket.

Received an email re: FAR Tropicana but got a blank screen when I clicked on the link. I already got free Tropicana drink at WM this past summer.

Tazo Tea 12 oz. bottles Awake or Passion FAR at WM.

• 500 Club

New supermarket freebies:

Muscle Milk protein drink 12 oz. $2.99. Found it next to Gatorade and Bolt24.

Evolve Plant based Protein Shake $3.69.

Gatorade Recover Protein Bars, any variety. $1.59.

• 500 Club

Gatorade Recover bars can also be purchased at RA, CVS, Wags, Target, WM et al.

Gatorade Super Shake 11.6 oz. Choc. or vanilla is FAR at WM, Target, RA, CVS, 7-11, Circle K et al. WM app only shows 4 packs in my stores.

There’s a $1 bonus wyb 2 different Gatorade, Muscle Milk or Evolve products.

• 500 Club

Found the Gatorade Recover bars at Shaw’s (SuperValu chain) for $1.99, rebate was $1.59
    Found Gatorade Bolt24 at Shaw’s on sale for $1. I think the rebate was for $1.59.

Found Gatorade Super Shake at CVS and there was a tearpad $1/1 q’s stuck to the cooler door. The q expired in October (?) but cashier did something so I ended up paying $2.19 and getting back $2.99. There was also a tear pad for Muscle Milk singles but I’d already redeemed that offer. Whatever the cashier did she changed the item from tax free (food) to taxable so I paid $0.14 tax-- but I was happy to have MM do didn’t say anything.

Picked up 2 more Core bars at WM. $2.24 back wyb 2. Bought 2 for $4.48 used 2 $1/1 peelies. Paid $2.48 and got back $2.24.

Got another Barilla Vero Gusto using the free jar q. Received back $1 from iBotta.
    Nellie’s Free Range butter on sale for $2.99. Used $1/1 peelie and received $2 from iBotta.
    Found short dated Clio bars 50% off at Shaw’s. Bought 3 for $1.86 and received back $1.50.
    Got a bar of short dated Cracker Barrel cheddar 50% off $3.99. Paid $1.99 and received back $1.

Earned $1 GatorAde/Muscle Milk bonus and $5/10 Weekend bonus.

• 500 Club

free after iBotta: Campbell’s Slow Kettle® with Crunchy Toppings for any variety, 7.44 oz only.
    $2.49 rebate
    Expires January 12, 2021 8:02 AM
    available at multiple supermarkets
    0_1610119617843_Slow Kettle crunchy.JPG

• 500 Club

Free after iBotta
    0_1610225074193_Screenshot_2021-01-09-15-33-02.png

Also free select varieties of Yes! Soup at WM.
    0_1610226234117_Screenshot_2021-01-09-15-58-39.png

• 500 Club

I’ve had free single cup of Greek Gods Keto yogurt for awhile but now have free 4 pack of any variety of Greek Gods yogurt at WM.

I’ve had free single cup of Greek Gods Keto yogurt for awhile but now have free 4 pack of any variety of Greek Gods yogurt at WM.

I have all of them in my app but no store carries any of them.

• 500 Club

Still no Greek Gods yogurt, oat milk or Perfect peanut butter cups but I found the Coke with coffee and Scorchin Pringles today. The store had pickle slices but not the free pickle chips.

Picked up 2 @ $0.49 Valentine’s day cards and received the $2 from Hallmark.

Still no Greek Gods yogurt, oat milk or Perfect peanut butter cups but I found the Coke with coffee and Scorchin Pringles today. The store had pickle slices but not the free pickle chips.

I found Oatsome, but my store has it for $2.92, and for some reason it was taxed. It must be coded as a soft drink for it to be taxed in PA. I didn’t buy.

• 500 Club

@fulltimedad well its not dairy and its not water. Maybe its “everything else”.

• @fulltimedad said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

I found Oatsome, but my store has it for $2.92, and for some reason it was taxed. It must be coded as a soft drink for it to be taxed in PA. I didn’t buy.

It’s taxed like protein powder or energy drinks.

• If anyone gets the Eddie Bauer emails, the one earlier this week had a printable coupon for a free can of RISE coffee drink. It also has $1 rebate at Walmart, Kroger, or WF.

• 500 Club

If anyone gets the Eddie Bauer emails, the one earlier this week had a printable coupon for a free can of RISE coffee drink. It also has $1 rebate at Walmart, Kroger, or WF.

I have the email, but which store would accept a coupon like that, without a barcode and the typical coupon terms?

• @c3 said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

If anyone gets the Eddie Bauer emails, the one earlier this week had a printable coupon for a free can of RISE coffee drink. It also has $1 rebate at Walmart, Kroger, or WF.

I have the email, but which store would accept a coupon like that, without a barcode and the typical coupon terms?

The first didn’t have a barcode, but the next days fixed it and did. I couldn’t get it to scan at Walmart today and they won’t take if they don’t scan. Maybe krogers.

• 500 Club

I got the Rise coffee at Safeway. The coupon wouldn’t scan (as expected), but the cashier took it. Paid $0.05 for CRV.

• 500 Club

My current freebies:
    Bai kiwi strawberry
    Pepsi Mango 20 oz. at WM
    Core Blueberry Banana bar
    Core Coconut Chocolate Chip bar
    Core Chocolate Peanut Butter bar
    Baybel Plus cheese at WM
    Beyond Meat at WM
    Nature’s Own flatbread

• 500 Club

Core Blueberry Banana bar
    Core Coconut Chocolate Chip bar
    Core Chocolate Peanut Butter bar

Got these at Safeway yesterday. Works with the $1 produce coupon.

• 500 Club

Following are the current freebies that I have/had:
    Starbucks Triple Shot FAR at WM
    Neon Zebra Mixers FAR at WM ($6.98) Margarita or Strawberry Daiquiri
    Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles cereal FAR at supermarkets
    Pillsbury Crescent rolls or sheets of dough FAR at supermarkets
    Pillsbury Cookie Dough, tubes or flat packages FAR at supermarkets
    Yo Crunch 4 pack FAR at supermarkets
    Violife (vegan cream cheese) FAR at WM
    Success Garden & Grains Blend FAR at one of my supermarkets
    Kite HIll Dairy Free Yogurt FAR at supermarkets
    Blakes’s Seed Based Snack Bar FAR at supermarkets, RA, CVS, etc but I can’t find it
    Rowdy Energy Drink FAR at CVS but not at my CVS

I had 25¢ back on grapes. I bought 4 grapes for 10¢ and earned the 25¢.

Wonder English Muffins are $1.62 at WM. $1.50 back from iBotta. (I had a 55¢ peelie.)

• 500 Club

Why not just buy 1 grape? 🙂

• @c3 said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

I had a good laugh! 🙂

• 500 Club

@c3 said in Current iBotta offers, YMMV. Expirations vary.:

One grape probably would have been too light for the scale to record.
    From past experience I know that 1 green bean or 1 mushroom are too light for the scale.
    One grape is probably close to a mushroom or a green bean. 😉
    There’s no way to check the weight before I get to the register.
    2 cherries are 6¢ and since grapes are lighter than cherries I thought 4 grapes would be close to 6¢. But the grapes were juicy/heavy so I ended up paying 10¢

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.