30-Oz Suave Essentials Shampoo or Conditioner (ocean breeze) 2 for $0.67ac ($0.34 each) + free store pickup at Walgreens while stock lasts

• Global Moderator

algreens [walgreens.com] has select 30-Oz Suave Shampoo or Conditioner on sale for 2 for $0.67 when you follow instructions below. Choose free same day pickup. If not available at your nearest store, try your next nearest store.
    www.walgreens.com
    Note: A bag fee may be charged depending on region, according to site it is adjusted at pickup to reflect actual bags used
    Log into or Register for a MyWalgreens Membership to be able to clip coupons (free to join ) Coupons are typically limited to one per account.
    Add choice of 2 (NOTE: Cannot mix, need to be same item):
    30-Oz Suave Essentials Shampoo [walgreens.com] (Ocean Breeze)
    30-Oz Suave Essentials Conditioner [walgreens.com] (Ocean Breeze)
    Clip $3 coupon on item page or in cart
    Proceed to checkout
    Buy 1 Get 50% off discount will appear in cart
    Enter promo code NEWYOU
    Total will be $0.67 + free store pickup

• Similar savings at Target on Suave Professionals, in-store only:

• Purchase 4 Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner, 12.6 oz @$2.99, regular price (note the smaller sized bottle vs. the Essentials deal)

• Apply two $3.00/2 manufacturer coupons from the Jan. 24 Unilever Super Saver newspaper insert*

• Pay $5.96 for the 4 bottles of Suave Professionals

• Receive a $5 Target gift card through Jan. 30

Final price $0.96 ($0.24 per bottle, figuring in the $5 Target gift card)

Essentials: 60 oz. for $0.67 = $0.011/oz.
    Professionals: 50.4 oz. for $0.96 = $0.019/oz

*If you don’t have a newspaper, here are other ways to get the insert via RedPlumb

@MisterCheap: I see that Walgreens also has the $3 coupon for the Professionals line…do you know if the ⭐ NEWYOU coupon works for that line, too? (I tried to test it, but I don’t have a Walgreen’s account…)

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in 30-Oz Suave Essentials Shampoo or Conditioner (ocean breeze) 2 for $0.67ac ($0.34 each) + free store pickup at Walgreens while stock lasts:

Similar savings at Target on Suave Professionals, in-store only:

• Purchase 4 Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner, 12.6 oz @$2.99, regular price (note the smaller sized bottle vs. the Essentials deal)

• Apply two $3.00/2 manufacturer coupons from the Jan. 24 Unilever Super Saver newspaper insert*

*If you don’t have a newspaper, here are other ways to get the insert via RedPlumb

@MisterCheap: I see that Walgreens also has the $3 coupon for the Professionals line…do you know if the ⭐ NEWYOU coupon works for that line, too? (I tried to test it, but I don’t have a Walgreen’s account…)

a good deal, but needing two insert Q’s makes this much harder for most than the Walgreens deal. Not to mention, you have to lay out a lot more money which gets absorbed into a Target GC. That’s ok if you are rolling a GC, but the extra tax on that amount oop needs to be factored in as well. ie, 8% tax on that $5oop is another 40c.

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in 30-Oz Suave Essentials Shampoo or Conditioner (ocean breeze) 2 for $0.67ac ($0.34 each) + free store pickup at Walgreens while stock lasts:

Similar savings at Target on Suave Professionals, in-store only:

it should work, sorry, just saw your post now. @KohlsPowrShopper

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.