BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members

• Global Moderator

https://www.bjs.com/content?template=B&espot_main=minisite_get50&utm_source=

1 Join today for $50* for a 1-year BJ’s Inner Circle® Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal®. (can remove auto renew after)

2 Get $50 in cash Awards** loaded to your Membership Card.

3 Spend your cash Awards at the Club on all your family’s favorites.

OFFER EXPIRES 8/22/21.

Offer not valid in the Chesterfield, MI; Madison Heights, MI; Taylor, MI; Long Island City, NY; Newburgh, NY; Seabrook, NH; South Fayette, PA; Pensacola, FL; and Port Charlotte, FL, Clubs. Expires: 8/22/21.

• For BJs, what is a new member (6 months / 1 year / 1 month)?

Is it based on name and home address or email address?

TIA

• administrators

@canusa said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

For BJs, what is a new member (6 months / 1 year / 1 month)?

Is it based on name and home address or email address?

TIA

Not sure, but usually when I do back to back BJs I trade with the wife. Helps that she has a different last name, but frankly I’m not sure it would matter either way. And I don’t think we’ve ever had trouble using each other’s BJs card.

• That’s what I normally do also, but since my wife’s membership will still be active before the expiration of this offer, if I sign up for this it would be less than 6 months since my previous membership.

• administrators

@canusa said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

That’s what I normally do also, but since my wife’s membership will still be active before the expiration of this offer, if I sign up for this it would be less than 6 months since my previous membership.

Refund the other one 🙂

• administrators

How do you guys like BJs in general? I tend to keep multiple memberships to Costco/Sams Club and BJs, the only constant being Costco for the last several years.

Every time I go to BJs I feel very stressed out, making sure I bring my coupon book, looking for the one in the store, clipping coupons online.

Costco seems a lot simpler - go in, look at products, if things are on sale buy as many as you want (subject to limits on sign), pay and get out. Even though there’s a ton of people, I’m never waiting long (like what happened at Sam’s club a few months back - waited in line for about an hour. Sam’s club at least has scan-and-go, which I would’ve used had I known it accepts gift cards.

• Global Moderator

@dangeruss said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

How do you guys like BJs in general? I tend to keep multiple memberships to Costco/Sams Club and BJs, the only constant being Costco for the last several years.

Every time I go to BJs I feel very stressed out, making sure I bring my coupon book, looking for the one in the store, clipping coupons online.

Costco seems a lot simpler - go in, look at products, if things are on sale buy as many as you want (subject to limits on sign), pay and get out. Even though there’s a ton of people, I’m never waiting long (like what happened at Sam’s club a few months back - waited in line for about an hour. Sam’s club at least has scan-and-go, which I would’ve used had I known it accepts gift cards.

I’ve belonged to BJ’s and Sam’s at the same time around here. My Sam’s location is nothing to write home about. Older club, no gas station, and overall, I felt their prices were higher than BJ’s.

BJ’s, unlike Sams does take manufacturer coupons, their coupons which you mention are all digital now and can be clipped online or in the app so you don’t have to worry about paper coupons from their book. BJ’s was always mailing out good ‘bonus’ coupons, $5 off $50, $3 off any Berkely Jensen item, etc. I made really good use of those. BJ’s deli is much better than Sam’s and their cold cuts prices are very good, as is their bakery.

Now, I have to been to other Sam’s in other areas where the club is impressive, huge gas station, etc. But I have to say, if I can get both memberships for free, I will. Our BJ’s lapsed end of May, so doubt I can do this particular deal.

• administrators

@mistercheap said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

Now, I have to been to other Sam’s in other areas where the club is impressive, huge gas station, etc. But I have to say, if I can get both memberships for free, I will. Our BJ’s lapsed end of May, so doubt I can do this particular deal.

The only place around here that has a gas station is Costco.

I’m sure you can get the membership under your SO.

• @mistercheap said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

@dangeruss said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

I’ve belonged to BJ’s and Sam’s at the same time around here. My Sam’s location is nothing to write home about. Older club, no gas station, and overall, I felt their prices were higher than BJ’s.

BJ’s, unlike Sams does take manufacturer coupons, their coupons which you mention are all digital now and can be clipped online or in the app so you don’t have to worry about paper coupons from their book. BJ’s was always mailing out good ‘bonus’ coupons, $5 off $50, $3 off any Berkely Jensen item, etc. I made really good use of those. BJ’s deli is much better than Sam’s and their cold cuts prices are very good, as is their bakery.

Prices here at BJS are higher than Sams Club.

And I learnt a lesson recently. Instead of creating a new membership , I reactivated my previous membership by adding new membership number to my existing account during recent Groupon offer. And guess what, there is no $5/$50 or or $3 off coupons any more!

• Global Moderator

@hot2004 said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

@mistercheap said in BJ's Wholesale Club! Join for $50, get $50 in rewards to spend in club expires 8/22 (see post.) New Members:

Prices here at BJS are higher than Sams Club.

And I learnt a lesson recently. Instead of creating a new membership , I reactivated my previous membership by adding new membership number to my existing account during recent Groupon offer. And guess what, there is no $5/$50 or or $3 off coupons any more!

I was getting them mailed in a special flyer (not the big coupon book) that came about 1x a month, sometimes 2x a month, and was receiving them up until May when my membership expired. So unless it changed since May, I was getting them w/no issue.

• Global Moderator

No BJ’s anywhere close to me, unfortunately.

• Global Moderator

Just an update:

My membership expired in May 2021, I just signed up for this offer using OP link with no issues. I used a different email address. You still get a 2nd spouse/household membership for free too.

And they take Paypal, went that route, using Discover Card for 5% CB.

• Global Moderator

FYI

If you did this deal (or haven’t done it yet). you can redeem your $50 in rewards for a $50 BJ’s gift card (possibly any gc). I converted mine to a BJ’s card so it wouldn’t expire and didn’t have to worry about using it all at once (not sure if you can ‘spend down’ the $50 in rewards) Also can use it for gasoline this way!

Actually did it at customer service, loaded $55, applied $50 in rewards, paid $5 OOP. Easy peasy! This was a nice deal.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.