Free Doritos Taco Today

• Taco Bell website says free Doritos taco today due to NBA comeback.

• administrators

@mocha_jo said in Free Doritos Taco Today:

Taco Bell website says free Doritos taco today due to NBA comeback.

I thought Taco Bell was out of all fresh ingredients? I don’t want to know what’s in the Doritos tacos then.

• Global Moderator

No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. only. Limit one (1) Free Flamin’ Hot Doritos® Locos Tacos per person or registered account at participating US Taco Bell locations all day (local time) and subject to store hours on July 22, 2021, via in-store, the drive-thru or for registered users of tacobell.com or the Taco Bell App. While supplies last. See Terms & Conditions for details. Not available with delivery. Offer excludes Doritos® Locos Tacos Supreme. Void where prohibited. DORITOS, DORITOS Logo, and FLAMIN’ HOT® are trademarks owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. ©2021 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.

• Global Moderator

I went with my two sons to the Taco Bell close to home. The cashier lied and said it was a rewards thing and you had to be a rewards member to get it. I think I will complain to corporate.

We went to two other Taco Bells and got 3 free tacos at each of those.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.