CINEMARK Theaters: Movie Club - $8.99 per month = ticket, concession discounts, online fees waived, roll over of unused tix.

• Global Moderator

CINEMARK Theaters: Movie Club - $8.99 per month = ticket, concession discounts, online fees waived, roll over of unused tix.
    https://cinemark.com/movieclub

HOW MOVIE CLUB WORKS
    JOIN AND GET 1 CREDIT EVERY MONTH.

Good for one 2D adult ticket—any movie, any time.
    Unused credits roll over and never expire when you’re a member.
    Premium format upcharges may apply.
    REDEEM YOUR CREDIT. RESERVE YOUR SEAT.

Redeem your credit online, in our app, or at any box office.
    Credits are saved to your Cinemark account and are automatically applied at checkout.
    Reserve seats online or in our app with no fees.
    SAVE AND EARN POINTS ON CONCESSIONS.

Save 20% on concessions by scanning your Cinemark ID at checkout.
    Earn Connections points when you scan to redeem for great rewards online or in our app.

• administrators

@mistercheap Why would anyone do this vs moviepass?

• Two reasons why I would use it vs. moviepass:

1. rollover: If I can’t watch a movie this month – or I just don’t like any of the movies this month, I don’t lose my credit. I can watch two movies next month.
    2. Shareable credits: If I don’t watch a movie this month, I can share the credit next month and watch a movie with my wife for “free”, something I can’t do with Movie Pass.

I feel this is targeted towards people like me, who can only make it to the movies 3-4 times a year (toddlers, work, school) and never to matinees. I’m not saying I’m going to get it, but it does appeal to people in my situation more than movie pass.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.