Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread

• @alanmax said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

tracfancier,
    I have this package from 8-2017.
    Can I purchase this package now and use it to extend my current old phone if I don’t activate the new phone? I can just toss the new phone but keep the airtime etc on the new one. Is this even possible? Would I be adding another year too?
    Thank You so much for any and all info.!!!

It`s not that simple. The bundled airtime automatically appears on the new phone (SIM) only when you activate it (NO separate airtime card). So you would have to Transfer your service from the old phone to activate the new phone. Once activated you could SIM swap from the new phone to the old phone (assuming you prefer not moving everything stored on the old phone to the new phone).

But the SIMs are tied to the IMEi of the phones they were activated within. So you must not sell the phone with the active SIM installed within. Tracfone will not allow two SIMs active with the same IMEI, when a new owner tries to activate a new SIM Tracfone will de-activate the old SIM and you will lose your phone number and all the airtime and days.

When you transfer your old service to the new phone the airtimes will combine as will the days of service.

PS: NEVER EVER activate a phone (like to test it) and then transfer another phones service to it. The incoming service will wipe off the phone number, airtime and days of service off the receiving phone. Good luck getting it back, because Tracfone will have no record of what you had before the automatic wipe.

There is a lot to know about how Tracfone functions and the painful pitfalls of not knowing ahead of time.

??? why did some of the words print in red ???

• Global Moderator

@tracfancier said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

It`s not that simple. The bundled airtime automatically appears on the new phone (SIM) only when you activate it (NO separate airtime card). So you would have to Transfer your service from the old phone to activate the new phone. Once activated you could SIM swap from the new phone to the old phone (assuming you prefer not moving everything stored on the old phone to the new phone).

But the SIMs are tied to the IMEi of the phones they were activated within. So you must not sell the phone with the active SIM installed within. Tracfone will not allow two SIMs active with the same IMEI, when a new owner tries to activate a new SIM Tracfone will de-activate the old SIM and you will lose your phone number and all the airtime and days.

??? why did some of the words print in red ???

You’re using ` (i.e., the back slanted opening quote mark in a single quotation) instead of (a straight up and down apostrophe showing possession). Text enclosed between two single quotes will be red, like text between two single asterisks will be italicized… in other words, it’s a command. You typed it after “SIM” twice in the same paragraph, so everything in between is red. You also typed it after “It” at the beginning of your 1st paragraph, but since you ended the paragraph without typing it again, nothing was enclosed/changed into a red font.

• @fivetalents
    Appreciate your explanation.

• HSN currently has (both with 1 year of service)
    Rebel 2 with 1200 min for $60 and
    Luna Pro with 1500 min for $80 (Today’s special 2)

Some phones now only come with 6 months of service. 😞

Question for tracfancier:
    Thanks for your answer above - I know what I wanted to do (swapping service dates on two phones) is complicated and giving up on that.

My next best move is to buy the Luna Pro, transfer my service on the line that currently has 400min / 1000 text / 600MB left (which is on BYOP SIM and expires early Jan 2018) to it and let the system add the 1500 min / text / data to it for another year of service.

Can that be done?

• @2thrifty said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

HSN currently has (both with 1 year of service)
    Rebel 2 with 1200 min for $60 and
    Luna Pro with 1500 min for $80 (Today’s special 2)

Some phones now only come with 6 months of service. 😞

Question for tracfancier:
    Thanks for your answer above - I know what I wanted to do (swapping service dates on two phones) is complicated and giving up on that.

My next best move is to buy the Luna Pro, transfer my service on the line that currently has 400min / 1000 text / 600MB left (which is on BYOP SIM and expires early Jan 2018) to it and let the system add the 1500 min / text / data to it for another year of service.

Can that be done?

First: QVC has the better deal on the Rebel 2 with 1500/1500/1500/365… ALSO, the Luna Pro is definitely the better phone of the two.

Yes you can transfer your service, including the phone number, to activate the Luna Pro and have the bundled airtime automatically added after the transfer-activation.

I recommend you use chat and up front request the airtime on your old phone you plan to transfer the service from. You want the airtime and days printed into the chat transcript which you will copy and paste for proof if the transfer takes too much time to stay on chat until completed. Try to do everything before getting off chat, including verifying the combined airtime on the Luna pro in print on the chat transcript. Make sure they give you a transaction number for the chat. This number will allow them to pull up the chat transcript on their end.

Feel free to run your plans by me to see if you have it straight.

• @tracfancier Just wanted to thank you again for your very valuable and thorough replies! After several problems with the order for the Luna at HSN (has happened before, as my US CCs are registered at my sister’s address in VA since I live in Germany, and I want to have the phone sent to where I am staying in FL, and HSN says that there is no way of verifying any of the CCs unless I am presently at the landline number of the VA address. Each time I try I need to call the Security and Fraud dept … DUH!), finally had a friend in FL order the phone with her CC to be delivered to her address! It hasn’t arrived yet, but should be here early next week. Hope I can get everything transferred prior to activation before we return to Europe in 2 weeks.

Is it better to do the transfer with CS, or can I do it safely on the tracfone site? Do I need to notate the parameters that you previously mentioned (a year or so ago on the old site), or are they no longer needed?

Thanks again for your patience … and knowledge!

• @tenerifesharon said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tracfancier Just wanted to thank you again for your very valuable and thorough replies! After several problems with the order for the Luna at HSN (has happened before, as my US CCs are registered at my sister’s address in VA since I live in Germany, and I want to have the phone sent to where I am staying in FL, and HSN says that there is no way of verifying any of the CCs unless I am presently at the landline number of the VA address. Each time I try I need to call the Security and Fraud dept … DUH!), finally had a friend in FL order the phone with her CC to be delivered to her address! It hasn’t arrived yet, but should be here early next week. Hope I can get everything transferred prior to activation before we return to Europe in 2 weeks.

Is it better to do the transfer with CS, or can I do it safely on the tracfone site? Do I need to notate the parameters that you previously mentioned (a year or so ago on the old site), or are they no longer needed?

It is recommended you use chat, that way you can copy and paste the whole chat transcript to keep as proof if anything goes wrong. You will also need a case number assigned to the chat, which you can give them if you have to contact them again with a problem. The case number allows them to quickly find the chat session transcript. Chat eleviates all language barriers and bad phone connections. Start the chat by getting the airtime and end date on the old phone. You need to have added together the old and new airtime and days so you know the combined totals and combined end date. Before getting off chat have them give the (combined) airtime on the new phone for you to OK the totals.

If you have both the old and new phone in your online account, you can view the progress, as you watch the old phone go from active to inactive and the new phone go from inactive to active. There is also a place by the phone listing to check the airtime. Have a second phone handy so you can both make and receive a test call with the new phone. They may ask you to also check text, MMS and data on the new phone. If you do not know how, ask for instructions or just pass and check it later at your leisure. You can always get back to them with another chat.

DO NOT ACTIVATE THE NEW PHONE FIRST, you must let the transfer from the old phone activate the new phone and then the bundled airtime be automatically added. NEVER transfer service to an active Tracfone.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Two ways to reach Tracfone chat (look for the red or green background areas) The red link may take a few seconds to appear on the first link:
    https://www.tracfone.com/contactus
    https://www.fb-tracfone.com/tracfone-wireless/?caseId=41289

• Code 19559, which gives 120 free minutes when used with a 60 minute card or higher on the old type DUMB or FEATURE Tracfone may end on 12/31/17. NOT for Smartphones use. EXAMPLE with a TMFL dumb/feature phone: 60+60+60+120 = 300 minutes and 90 days total for the $20 list price.

• Tracfancier…stumbled onto this page and consider myself lucky. I see you often on Hofo and always get a straight answer from you. Some of those guys are head and shoulders above the rest of us, not that you’re not as smart as them, but they tend to condescend to us older folk. Never find that from you, and its appreciated. As I said, glad to find you and I’ll definitely be back, regularly.

• @gmannix said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

Tracfancier…stumbled onto this page and consider myself lucky. I see you often on Hofo and always get a straight answer from you. Some of those guys are head and shoulders above the rest of us, not that you’re not as smart as them, but they tend to condescend to us older folk. Never find that from you, and its appreciated. As I said, glad to find you and I’ll definitely be back, regularly.

Were the richer here for your finding this site. Welcome and feel free to post advice and to ask any questions. My desire is there never enter the hint of any hierarchy here at Phatwallet.

• Global Moderator

Were the richer here for your finding this site. Welcome and feel free to post advice and to ask any questions. My desire is there never enter the hint of any hierarchy here at Phatwallet.

Well said and I agree!

• @tracfancier , do you have an opinion on Samsung J7 Sky Pro? It is currently available at QVC for $90 with 1500 min / text / data. Is it better than Samsung Luna Pro at HSN? Thanks in advance.

• @2thrifty said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tracfancier , do you have an opinion on Samsung J7 Sky Pro? It is currently available at QVC for $90 with 1500 min / text / data. Is it better than Samsung Luna Pro at HSN? Thanks in advance.

Both good choices, but nothing I remember reading says which one is better than the other. Here are some threads on the two:
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/8071544/1/#new
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/8080305/1/#new

Here is a thread that ask about choosing between these two models. I had no luck using the HOFO site search to find threads on either phones. http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1903057-Is-This-A-Good-Idea-(J3-Luna-Pro-from-Tracfone-HSN)

You might want to scan the HOFO (Tracfone/Net10 Forum) thread titles for the words sky pro and luna pro.
    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php/330-Tracfone-Net10

• https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1251439-REG/motorola_00971nartl_moto_g4_xt1625_4th.html
    This involves a rebate and may not be worth the hassle to some people, but this is a rather nice low-end phone.

• This Weeks Family Dollar ad says ‘All Simple Mobile and Tracfone smartphones are 50% Off.’ It doesn’t specifically include Tracfone basic phones.

Howards Forums has several Tracfone/Net10 sub forum threads pertaining to getting Tracfone Sister Companie`s phones activated with Tracfone service.

A link is in the sticky above.

• 1000 Club

Code 19559, which gives 120 free minutes when used with a 60 minute card or higher on the old type DUMB or FEATURE Tracfone may end on 12/31/17. NOT for Smartphones use. EXAMPLE with a TMFL dumb/feature phone: 60+60+60+120 = 300 minutes and 90 days total for the $20 list price.

thanks for this, will use as it’s time for another year of service purchase, I’ll add this to phone to round it off. It’s on a LG 840g dumbphone LOL. Trying my best to ignore those ridiculous data cards.

• @tracfancier said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tenerifesharon said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tracfancier Just wanted to thank you again for your very valuable and thorough replies! After several problems with the order for the Luna at HSN (has happened before, as my US CCs are registered at my sister’s address in VA since I live in Germany, and I want to have the phone sent to where I am staying in FL, and HSN says that there is no way of verifying any of the CCs unless I am presently at the landline number of the VA address. Each time I try I need to call the Security and Fraud dept … DUH!), finally had a friend in FL order the phone with her CC to be delivered to her address! It hasn’t arrived yet, but should be here early next week. Hope I can get everything transferred prior to activation before we return to Europe in 2 weeks.

It is recommended you use chat, that way you can copy and paste the whole chat transcript to keep as proof if anything goes wrong. You will also need a case number assigned to the chat, which you can give them if you have to contact them again with a problem. The case number allows them to quickly find the chat session transcript. Chat eleviates all language barriers and bad phone connections. Start the chat by getting the airtime and end date on the old phone. You need to have added together the old and new airtime and days so you know the combined totals and combined end date. Before getting off chat have them give the (combined) airtime on the new phone for you to OK the totals.

If you have both the old and new phone in your online account, you can view the progress, as you watch the old phone go from active to inactive and the new phone go from inactive to active. There is also a place by the phone listing to check the airtime. Have a second phone handy so you can both make and receive a test call with the new phone. They may ask you to also check text, MMS and data on the new phone. If you do not know how, ask for instructions or just pass and check it later at your leisure. You can always get back to them with another chat.

DO NOT ACTIVATE THE NEW PHONE FIRST, you must let the transfer from the old phone activate the new phone and then the bundled airtime be automatically added. NEVER transfer service to an active Tracfone.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Two ways to reach Tracfone chat (look for the red or green background areas) The red link may take a few seconds to appear on the first link:
    https://www.tracfone.com/contactus
    https://www.fb-tracfone.com/tracfone-wireless/?caseId=41289

tracfancier, again my thanks! The porting and activating worked out perfectly on the Tracfone chat. Actually, better than expected…my balance of 4,310 minutes, text, data ended up turning into 8810 min.,text,data. after the 1500 bundle was added. Not quite sure how that happened, but I’m not complaining. And, of course, the remaining 51 days extended my validity until 2/19. I am still not able to see these new balances on the Luna, but can call them up on the tracfone site. Since I am unable to cut and paste the balance onto a doc., I’m just hoping they don’t disappear again!
    Kudos to you!

• Use the following link to check your remaining airtime. It remembers any phone numbers you enter, making it easy next time you check your balance:
    https://www.fastactportal.com/static/balance

Also use the Tracfone my account app and widget to continuously show your remaining airtime on your smartphone. The app may already be loaded on your phone, just move it`s icon to a home screen, as well as the large display widget.

• I have 3 active phones on my TF account. When I use fone A to check my balance it gives me what I am searching for (after a fairly long wait). If I log in to my account, I can get the balance on all three phones, again after a lengthy wait time. It does not,however, give me an end date.

• If anyone is having a problem getting just the 365 Days for $49.99 from Tracfone.com, here is a workaround:

Originally Posted by Reinier on HOFO

1. Buy Airtime
    2. Select the “International Calling” for 10$ and select the “one time purchase”
    3. Now you can add the “Extra Service Days” for 49.99
    4. remove the “International Calling” for 10$
    5. And hit process payment

• 1000 Club

Worked for me. I added 60 min card to be on safe side, needed one anyways

• Reports are that Tracfone has fixed their site and the workaround is no longer needed to get the 365 days for $50 without any additional purchase.

• @tracfancier
    I apologize, I did look over this thread but seem to have missed the link for the $50 365 plan. Is that good for an add plan or only new and do you have a link???
    Thanks and Thank You for your awesome contribution to this thread!!!

• Can anyone recommend a good android phone? I bought the hsn bundle of the lg rebel2 and service, but the 8gb is used up and I cannot update apps without a lot of hassle. Looking for a 16 or 32 gb phone, around or under $100.

• @alanmax said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tracfancier
    I apologize, I did look over this thread but seem to have missed the link for the $50 365 plan. Is that good for an add plan or only new and do you have a link???
    Thanks and Thank You for your awesome contribution to this thread!!!

The 365 days for $49.99 is an add on, only available through the Tracfone site. When you put most airtime items in your basket, you will then be offered the 365 day add on. It is then possible to remove the airtime item and just check out with the 365 days for $49.99, plus any fees and taxes common to Tracfone.

You will only be offered the add on`s once you put something acceptable in your basket.

Airtime link: https://www.tracfone.com/shop/plans

• @briarycliffs

@briarycliffs said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

Can anyone recommend a good android phone? I bought the hsn bundle of the lg rebel2 and service, but the 8gb is used up and I cannot update apps without a lot of hassle. Looking for a 16 or 32 gb phone, around or under $100.

• MotoG 4play? If interested I want $75 dollars plus shipping ($7.50/Priority). Verizon phone with 16G. Cant be told from new. Has a tad over 400 minutes,and a 12/13/2018 experation. It is verizon/unlocked currently activated with a BYOP tracfone sim. Let me know.

• @briarycliffs said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

Can anyone recommend a good android phone? I bought the hsn bundle of the lg rebel2 and service, but the 8gb is used up and I cannot update apps without a lot of hassle. Looking for a 16 or 32 gb phone, around or under $100.

Both HSN and QVC sell Tracfone models with 16G of internal memory. If you prefer to stay with a Tracfone, rather than BYOP then here are two choices. Both use only the Smartphone airtime, like the Rebel 2. Regular airtime will apply as SMFL in each of the three buckets, so do not make that mistake.

#1 - http://www.qvc.com/TracFone-Samsung-Galaxy-J7-Sky-Pro-55"-w-Case-%26-1500-MinTextData.product.E231563.html?sc=SRCH

#2 - https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-5-16gb-tracfone-1500-mintextdata/8572138

Both sites have promotional discounts for new customers. If it is a code and you use a never before used e-mail address, you can get the code and use it on the order as they do not seem to notice you have ordered before… Having to use CS when ordering could get the code rejected or maybe not. Also note the amount of shipping, if not free. Both charge tax.

Both use Verizon, like the Rebel 2 and yes both were cheaper at some point during or right after Black Friday.

Expand the information to see all about the phone and bundle. Ask more questions if you wish.

• @tracfancier said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@briarycliffs said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

Both HSN and QVC sell Tracfone models with 16G of internal memory. If you prefer to stay with a Tracfone, rather than BYOP then here are two choices. Both use only the Smartphone airtime, like the Rebel 2. Regular airtime will apply as SMFL in each of the three buckets, so do not make that mistake.

#1 - http://www.qvc.com/TracFone-Samsung-Galaxy-J7-Sky-Pro-55"-w-Case-%26-1500-MinTextData.product.E231563.html?sc=SRCH

#2 - https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-5-16gb-tracfone-1500-mintextdata/8572138

Both sites have promotional discounts for new customers. If it is a code and you use a never before used e-mail address, you can get the code and use it on the order as they do not seem to notice you have ordered before… Having to use CS when ordering could get the code rejected or maybe not. Also note the amount of shipping, if not free. Both charge tax.

Both use Verizon, like the Rebel 2 and yes both were cheaper at some point during or right after Black Friday.

Expand the information to see all about the phone and bundle. Ask more questions if you wish.

I’m not tied to a tracfone phone, I just want one that works on the verizon network. I saw the J7 is on sale at HSN but everyone seems to be talking about the moto E4 cheapie from Walmart, but I see conflicting reports on if those will work or not. It’s too confusing for me. I have not had luck with moto’s in the past on pageplus. I can get one at the local store, but don’t think it will work. I also see cheap straight talk phones, I thought you could activate those on tracphone too, but now I’m not so sure.

• @briarycliffs
    The Verizon Prepaid Moto E4 does work with Tracfone as I have done it with AT&T service… It uses a Nano sized SIM. You would need an unlock code from E-bay, and then you could just move the active Nano SIM from your Rebel 2 into the E4. You would have to hold on to the Rebel 2 and not try to activate it (only one active SIM per phone/ IMEI). What you cannot do is try to activate the E4 directly with Tracfone, as Verizon will see the IMEI is for one of their prepaid phones and will block the activation, so you must SIM swap for Verizon service. You could activate it with AT&T because Tracfone never asks for the AT&T phones model or its IMEI. Tracfone never knows what phone you are activating, just the SIM S/N. .

I decided to use AT&T so that Verizon would not see the phone in use, at least I believe they cannot see it in use. Verizon has done nothing to stop your using their price subsidized Prepaid phones away from Verizon Prepaid service, other than the SIM lock roadblock or preventing direct activation on an MVNO. Having the Rebel 2 to stick the SIM back into is good insurance.

There is a little more to know, so if interested, you should read this thread:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1900929-Moto-E4

But you may have more questions, of me or in the referenced thread.

• 1000 Club

@tracfancier I have a question, I’m on a “pay as you go” tracfone, My sister bought one of the 200 min 30 day plan cards for Christmas, Can I use the card without messing up my pay as you go setup?? I checked website and it said something about needing credit card and enrollment.
    0_1514173545025_trac.jpg

• @frugalfreak
    You can add the $15 Smartphone only plan card to your Tracfone Smartphone without any worries. It will not “change” your phone. TMFL with the paygo plans is attached to the Tracfones S/N and cannot be changed by the airtime you add.

What would change a phones TMFL/Paygo status would be a replacement newly released BYOP SIM card. Since mid 2017 all new model smartphones and BYOP SIM Kits are for Smartphone Only airtime plans.

IMPORTANT: I assume you have a Smartphone. The $15 smartphone only card cannot be added to a Dumb or Feature phone.

Promo codes below should work with your card (and a Smartphone)

• 53629 - 1GB of data free when you buy the $15, $25, $35 smartphone only card. (may end 12/31/17)
    • 59922 - 1GB of data free when you buy the $15, $25, $35 smartphone only card. (may end 12/31/17)

Also use the link below and look at the top of the page, for promo codes for other airtime cards
    -disregard the word error in the link

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/1944511/42/#new

• 1000 Club

@frugalfreak
    You can add the $15 Smartphone only plan card to your Tracfone Smartphone without any worries. It will not “change” your phone. TMFL with the paygo plans is attached to the Tracfones S/N and cannot be changed by the airtime you add.

What would change a phones TMFL/Paygo status would be a replacement newly released BYOP SIM card. Since mid 2017 all new model smartphones and BYOP SIM Kits are for Smartphone Only airtime plans.

IMPORTANT: I assume you have a Smartphone. The $15 smartphone only card cannot be added to a Dumb or Feature phone.

Promo codes below should work with your card (and a Smartphone)

• 53629 - 1GB of data free when you buy the $15, $25, $35 smartphone only card. (may end 12/31/17)
    • 59922 - 1GB of data free when you buy the $15, $25, $35 smartphone only card. (may end 12/31/17)

Also use the link below and look at the top of the page, for promo codes for other airtime cards
    -disregard the word error in the link

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/1944511/42/#new

WOULD THE LG 840G BE A FEATURE PHONE OR SMARTPHONE?

• @frugalfreak said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

WOULD THE LG 840G BE A FEATURE PHONE OR SMARTPHONE?

It’s a feature/dumb phone.

• 1000 Club

OK called, won’t work, guess all I can do is try and sell.

• @frugalfreak said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

OK called, won’t work, guess all I can do is try and sell.

If you sell to someone you know is honest you can apply the airtime to their phone online yourself, all you need is their telephone number, no need to get the card to them. You can use one of the promo codes I mentioned earlier (not sure if they will expire at the end of the year) to increase the value of the sale. So the 200/500/500 becomes 200/500/1500 (and 30 days).

If you do give the card to the buyer, tell them no refund once the pin is exposed by scratching off the silver coating.

With their phone number: Go to the following link; both before and after adding the airtime and check their balance, so you have proof the airtime was credited to their phone. If you believe it necessary cut and paste both balances into an e-mail and send it to them immediately:
    https://www.fastactportal.com/static/balance

the phone number entry box remembers previous phone numbers entered, click on it a time or two for the drop down window.

• Question for Trafancier… I seem to get a lot of repitition of questins and answers on this forum. Basically, I’m here because you are here, and yes, that is a complement! I do, however, have that problem I mentioned. Not a lot of action on this forum, but it is the holidays. I noticed the same on my other forums as well. I’m sure it will pick up as members find this forum, too
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!!

• @gmannix
    Not sure how many looked at FatWallet during the limited time between announcement and closure. So some may not know where to go now. This is a slow time for posting. As far as repetition, well that has always been the case. Especially true when you do not keep reading the sites, you forget or miss what is new. There is just not enough reputation or often enough that it bothers me.

This is actually a combination of Tracfone Phones/Bundles and Promo Codes. Although I believe Turk puts the most effort into keeping the promo codes constantly current and up to date.

Always let me know if I`ve missed any question you may have asked.

• @tracfancier Thankx

• HSN has the Tracfone Rebel 2 bundle for $50.

• Global Moderator

Free phone (Verizon SIM) that comes with 1/2 priced airtime:

@tracfancier Please remove all referral and affiliate information from your links before posting. Only post the shortest, most direct link possible (without using abbreviated/tiny URLs). Thank you.

• @tracfancier “OUCH” from fivetalents…are you new at this Tracfancier?? haha

• @fivetalents said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

@tracfancier Please remove all referral and affiliate information from your links before posting. Only post the shortest, most direct link possible (without using abbreviated/tiny URLs). Thank you.

OK I removed it, but I didnt add it on purpose in the first place and I dont even know how it got added. This doesn`t happen at any of the other sites where I post.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Current Tracfone Deals / Discussion thread:

OK I removed it, but I didnt add it on purpose in the first place and I dont even know how it got added. This doesn`t happen at any of the other sites where I post.

@gmannix I didn’t mean to hand out any ouchies. Most sites embed their affiliate and referral info in most of their links (PWF does too). So, you generally can’t just copy links from other sites and paste them here without examining them first and editing out non-essential content. My nudge wasn’t because I thought there was malicious intent, especially since @tracfancier is such a valued veteran and expert, but a reminder to always be vigilant in checking your links. It happens to everyone, regardless of experience level, especially if you post a lot or pulled a link from a trusted site that suddenly changed how they linked something.

@tracfancier I didn’t mean for you to delete the link since it was useful and I’d already cleaned it up and shortened it. Here it is in case you want to put it back: https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-rebel-2-5-android-tracfone-with-1200-mintextsdata/8525395

• @fivetalents I am to be taken with a grain of salt. I fancy myself quite humorous, but sometimes I’m the only one to laugh at my jokes. Please disregard if I offend.

• Hello/ HELLO?? Anybody here??

• In the mail 2-21. Get a 1yr card, get 300 bonus minutes with code 39250

• Get 40 bonus minutes with a 120 min card usiong code 23078

• Global Moderator

• Just thought I would let everyone in on my recent experience.

Bought $79.99 LG tracfone at hsn: https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-55-16gb-tracfone-with-13mp-camera-and-1500-minuteste/8672283. Got $11 back from Ibotta from a now defunct cashback special. I tried a new customer coupon, but it wouldn’t apply to this phone (I have never ordered from HSN before).

Just activated it via chat switching my old rebel with this one. Everything went smoothly. This phone came with 1 year service + 1500 minutes, 1500 texts and 1GB data. I did get triple minutes (4,500 minutes, 4,500 texts, and 4.5 gb data) when I activated this phone today. I heard through other forums that this was happening, but since the rebel was my first tracfone, and it didn’t have TMFL on it, I didn’t think I would get them.

Heard that TMFL is applying to the Rebel 3 also, which I almost bought. Bought this one for the 13mp camera. I must say it’s a lot bigger than the rebel, which is a - for me. I like the fact it has nougat. If you are looking for a deal on a tracfone, either of these phones is worth it.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.