2022 MASTER THREAD -NBPR (can now choose PAYPAL for reward) - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission

• Global Moderator

Starting a new clean thread for 2022 NBPR Rebates to make it easier to navigate the thread as the old thread (still up but locked for new posts) had become way to long and cluttered to easily wade through.

@briarycliffs FYI

AB-5006 LIMIT 2 residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only.

www.mybeerrebate.com/#/promodisplay

Get $3.50* back via rebate when you purchase seafood.** *Paid via Stella Artois Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of seafood must exceed $3.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Stella Artois. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01-01-2022 and 12-31-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2023. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned.

Offer Code: AB-4752
    Description: Get $2.50 back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) package of meat.
    Limit: 2
    Added Date:01/01/2022
    Purchase Dates: 01/01/2022 to 12/31/2022
    Submission Date: 01/14/2023

Get $2.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) package of meat.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of meat must exceed $2.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01-01-2022 and 12-31-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2023. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. E

Offer Code: AB-4766
    Description: Get $2 back via rebate when you purchase healthy foods (produce or fresh foods).
    Limit: 2
    Added Date:01/01/2022
    Purchase Dates: 01/01/2022 to 12/31/2022
    Submission Date: 01/14/2023

Get $2* back via rebate when you purchase healthy foods (produce or fresh foods).** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of healthy foods must exceed $2.00 excluding sales tax. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01-01-2022 and 12-31-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2023. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

• 500 Club

If you go to https://beermoney.pro/ and choose your state and move the slider over to No Beer Purchase Required you will see there are quite a few. Right now there are 90 offers.
    It appears that most are limited to the same 14 states AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV

• @vegasvegan There’s $10 back on fuel for Virginians. (karmic compensation for the I-95 FUBAR yesterday)

• Global Moderator

@sonofzeus said in 2022 MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@vegasvegan There’s $10 back on fuel for Virginians. (karmic compensation for the I-95 FUBAR yesterday)

please post details of the offer for people. thx.

• @mistercheap I replied to VV’s post which has the link to the deal.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap said in 2022 MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@sonofzeus said in 2022 MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@vegasvegan There’s $10 back on fuel for Virginians. (karmic compensation for the I-95 FUBAR yesterday)

please post details of the offer for people. thx.

Here’s the gas one

Get $10* back via rebate on Fuel.** No beer purchase required. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard or PayPal. **Purchase price of Fuel must exceed $20.00 or more, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of NC, OH, PA, VA and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01-01-2022 and 04-01-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 04-15-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address

There is also a grocery one

Get $10* back via rebate on Groceries.** Compliments of Kona. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard or PayPal. **Purchase price of Groceries must exceed $20.00, excluding sales tax. The following items do not apply toward your $20.00 or higher Groceries requirement: beer, wine, hard seltzer, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards and candy. Offer good to residents of CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA and VT residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01-02-2022 and 04-30-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 05-14-2022.

• I did the $5.00 back offer below which is Valid in: AL, NC, NY and got approved within a few hours

Offer Code: gasandgrocery.sunrisehardseltzer.com

Description: VIEW ON MOBILE ONLY - None - purchase $25 worth of

groceries or gas to earn $5.

Limit: 1

Added Date:07/09/2021

Purchase Dates: 04/12/2021 to 01/31/2022

Submission Date: 01/31/2022

• @vegasvegan
    you have hit a home run sir…thank you…all these years wondering what the source was…still will credit to briarycliffs and others…good job in condensing the offers…

• Global Moderator

Just a heads up:

For the “SEAFOOD” offer, cans or pouches of TUNA FISH work fine. Does not have to be fresh seafood. So you can buy $3.51+ of tuna and submit for the rebate. I’ve done it twice already on two receipts and they’re processing (past the rejection phase)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.