Chase Offers: 10% back (max $8) at Office Depot exp 3/14/22

• Found/activated on my Chase debit card.
    Targeted.
    You should check Chase Visa credit accounts too.
    Offer Details
    Earn 10% back on all of your Office Depot purchases, until an $8.00 back maximum is reached.

From school supplies, to office equipment, and stylish furniture, Office Depot has all the products you need to get the job done.

Visit OfficeDepot.com to shop online or find a store near you!

Offer expires 3/14/2022. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Offer not valid on Office Depot products purchased through other retailers. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

• Global Moderator

No love for me (yet). Good deal though. Especially if you buy FAR offers from them.

• @mrvietnam I haven’t shopped OD in many moons. Do they still PM nearby big box stores? Do they still permit Forever Stamp purchases with Rewards? Do they still give $2 per empty ink (max 10 per month with min $10 spend?
    Can Ms SOZ register a new Rewards account using the same address as my account?

• Global Moderator

@sonofzeus said in Chase Offers: 10% back (max $8) at Office Depot exp 3/14/22:

@mrvietnam I haven’t shopped OD in many moons. Do they still PM nearby big box stores? Do they still permit Forever Stamp purchases with Rewards? Do they still give $2 per empty ink (max 10 per month with min $10 spend?

@sonofzeus said in Chase Offers: 10% back (max $8) at Office Depot exp 3/14/22:

@mrvietnam I haven’t shopped OD in many moons. Do they still PM nearby big box stores? Do they still permit Forever Stamp purchases with Rewards? Do they still give $2 per empty ink (max 10 per month with min $10 spend?

The answers to your questions in the order you asked them: yes, yes, yes, and I’m not sure (but would like to know the answer, too).

I price match at OD all the time, usually price matching Walmart and Amazon. To price match with Amazon, the item must be sold and shipped by Amazon.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.