J4U: No Saturday Sanpler for 3/12, but still check your accounts. I got a $5 off $5 coupon on two of my household accounts. Expires 3/15/22

• Global Moderator

$5 Off Your Grocery Purchase of $5 or More
    Standard exclusions apply.*
    Personalized Deal
    One time use
    Expires: 03/15/22
    OfferDetail: *Save $5.00 when you spend $5.00 or more on qualifying purchases in a single in-store or online transaction using your banner for U™ account. Offer is valid only at Vons, Pavilions and Albertsons banner locations in Southern California. $5.00 minimum purchase calculated after deduction of all promotions, offers discounts, and savings. Qualifying purchases exclude alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, fluid dairy, fuel, prescription items and co-payments, fishing/hunting licenses and tags, postage stamps, money orders/transfers, bus/commuter passes, amusement park/ski/event/lottery tickets, phone cards, gift cards/certificates and applicable taxes, bottle/container deposits and bag fees. OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO ONLINE ORDERS SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY OR PICKUP AFTER THE OFFER EXPIRATION DATE OR TO ORDERS FULFILLED BY INSTACART. Online orders require a minimum purchase. LIMIT 1 OFFER PER HOUSEHOLD. We reserve the right to modify or cancel offers/orders and/or to correct typographical, pictorial, and other ad or pricing errors.

• @mrvietnam said in J4U: No Saturday Sanpler for 3/12, but still check your accounts. I got a $5 off $5 coupon on two of my household accounts. Expires 3/15/22:

Personalized Deal
    One time use
    OfferDetail: *Save $5.00 when you spend $5.00 or more on qualifying purchases in a single in-store or online transaction using your banner for U™ account. Offer is valid only at Vons, Pavilions and Albertsons banner locations in Southern California. $5.00 minimum purchase calculated after deduction of all promotions, offers discounts, and savings. Qualifying purchases exclude alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, fluid dairy, fuel, prescription items and co-payments, fishing/hunting licenses and tags, postage stamps, money orders/transfers, bus/commuter passes, amusement park/ski/event/lottery tickets, phone cards, gift cards/certificates and applicable taxes, bottle/container deposits and bag fees. OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO ONLINE ORDERS SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY OR PICKUP AFTER THE OFFER EXPIRATION DATE OR TO ORDERS FULFILLED BY INSTACART. Online orders require a minimum purchase. LIMIT 1 OFFER PER HOUSEHOLD. We reserve the right to modify or cancel offers/orders and/or to correct typographical, pictorial, and other ad or pricing errors.

What category on the left was the coupon found?

• No 5 off 5 on our accounts.
    Ms SOZ got one free package of faux meat hot dogs! (exp 3/22/22)

• Global Moderator

@jwblue said in J4U: No Saturday Sanpler for 3/12, but still check your accounts. I got a $5 off $5 coupon on two of my household accounts. Expires 3/15/22:

@mrvietnam said in J4U: No Saturday Sanpler for 3/12, but still check your accounts. I got a $5 off $5 coupon on two of my household accounts. Expires 3/15/22:

Personalized Deal
    One time use

What category on the left was the coupon found?

It was listed under “Special Offers”.

• @sonofzeus said in J4U: No Saturday Sanpler for 3/12, but still check your accounts. I got a $5 off $5 coupon on two of my household accounts. Expires 3/15/22:

No 5 off 5 on our accounts.
    Ms SOZ got one free package of faux meat hot dogs! (exp 3/22/22)

No 5 off 5 for me either.
    I did get the free mini faux corn dogs offer and was surprised to find it at my tiny Safeway. The retail price was $7.49.

• administrators

I had free peanut butter for acme

• Bought/cooked/ate the free faux dogs today.
    Pan-fried with lard didn’t elevate the product enough to justify the MSRP.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.