YMMV Dunkin APP: Free Medium Hot/Iced Coffee when you order in app, Free Muffin or Free 10ct Munchkins with Medium/Large Drink offers too ex 10/31

• Global Moderator

check your Dunkin app, YMMV on having

• Yes, I have these in the Chicago area. I also have one for free Bagel Minis with a M/L drink purchase. If they have offers like these on a regular basis, it will help make up for the overall down-valuing of points with the new rewards program.
    I’m going to try one of these offers tomorrow and see if it works with the $2 coffee after 2 PM deal that has been ongoing for some time now. (Might not work per the terms saying not combinable with other offers.)
    UPDATE: Unfortunately, the free item with purchase offer does not work with the discounted coffee. If you apply the item with purchase offer, it will take off the price of the bakery item but readjust the coffee to regular price. So in my case, I gave up the free item to get the coffee for $2.

• I had the previously mentioned four free offers (coffee, muffin, munchkins, mini bagels). I used the free munchkins offer on Monday.
    Today I noticed a new, additional offer for a free breakfast sandwich (with purchase of M/L beverage).

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.