Some of the quickest online ACH transfers I've seen

• 500 Club

Between Bask Bank and Elements Financial. It’s almost like same day although I didn’t check last night, the funds are available this morning for a transfer I made yesterday. Most other banks take 3-5 days. Wow.

• @atikovi Agreed.
    I had similar results from Bask to Elements and also Marcus to Elements

• 500 Club

I can add CIBC to this list and that they have a $125K daily $250K monthly transfer limit is a big plus. The money I pulled with CIBC from another bank was in my CIBC account the next day.

• administrators

@atikovi said in Some of the quickest online ACH transfers I've seen:

Between Bask Bank and Elements Financial. It’s almost like same day although I didn’t check last night, the funds are available this morning for a transfer I made yesterday. Most other banks take 3-5 days. Wow.

Chase lets you do instant transfers ($5k/transfer $10k/day) limit I think

• 500 Club

@dangeruss said in Some of the quickest online ACH transfers I've seen:

@atikovi said in Some of the quickest online ACH transfers I've seen:

Chase lets you do instant transfers ($5k/transfer $10k/day) limit I think

$10K isn’t much if you want to move a lot of money, like if another bank raises their rates by 0.50%.

• Cryptocurrency transfers offer a number of benefits over traditional online ACH transfers. First and foremost, cryptocurrency transfers can be completed in a matter of minutes, while ACH transfers can take several days to clear. This speed can be particularly beneficial in urgent situations where immediate payment is required. In addition, cryptocurrency transfers are generally more secure and transparent than ACH transfers. Because cryptocurrency transactions are recorded on a public blockchain ledger, there is a clear record of all transactions, which makes it more difficult for fraudsters to carry out fraudulent activities. That said, don’t forget about using bitcoin mixers https://yomix.io/ for your own privacy. Furthermore, cryptocurrency transfers are often cheaper than ACH transfers, as they don’t require intermediaries like banks or payment processors to facilitate the transaction. This can result in significant cost savings, especially for large or international transactions.

• 500 Club

@bob-black said in Some of the quickest online ACH transfers I've seen:

cryptocurrency transfers are generally more secure and transparent than ACH transfers. Because cryptocurrency transactions are recorded on a public blockchain ledger, there is a clear record of all transactions, which makes it more difficult for fraudsters to carry out fraudulent activities.

Say what? I thought CC is favored for being untraceable and anonymous transactions favored by drug dealers and tax evaders.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.