AMEX Offer (Targeted) - Kroger - Spend $40 or more (ONLINE ONLY), get $20 back, up to 3 times (total of $60).

• Global Moderator

check your Amex Offers

• I wonder if pickup is included. For the other chains, it says pickup or delivery, but not the Kroger one.

Incidentally, I got my first Instacart delivery order from Kroger yesterday to my house. We live about 15 miles from the closest store, they gave me $20 off $40, and I have free delivery from chase for 4 months. There’s no way they made money and I don’t know what they paid the driver, but it takes me 2 gallons of gas to go to town and back. I’ve only had the pickup option from the delivery services and Aldi was my only grocery store choice, and I dislike almost everything we tried from there so far.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in AMEX Offer (Targeted) - Kroger - Spend $40 or more (ONLINE ONLY), get $20 back, up to 3 times (total of $60).:

I wonder if pickup is included. For the other chains, it says pickup or delivery, but not the Kroger one.

Incidentally, I got my first Instacart delivery order from Kroger yesterday to my house. We live about 15 miles from the closest store, they gave me $20 off $40, and I have free delivery from chase for 4 months. There’s no way they made money and I don’t know what they paid the driver, but it takes me 2 gallons of gas to go to town and back. I’ve only had the pickup option from the delivery services and Aldi was my only grocery store choice, and I dislike almost everything we tried from there so far.

If you pay in advance on the website and it’s billed by kroger.com, it should (ymv) count. If you first present your credit card at the store when you pick up the order, it will not. No different than say an online pick up order at Office Depot or Target really.

• Mine is good for in store thankfully, but only $10…

0_1667311013033_f90b344d-ad58-434d-93d8-67c09d9abce0-image.png

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.