One Year Free License w/free updates of STICKY PASSWORD (download, $40 value) Mac, Windows, Android, iOS

• Global Moderator

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/sticky-password-sale
    Terms and Conditions
    This is a 1-user 1-year license, for noncommercial use and can be used for all your devices: desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
    You get free updates for same major version for one year
    You get free tech support for one year
    You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended; once you create it, you can use or reuse it as many times as you want as long as your license is still active
    May not be resold

Sticky Password is the award winning password manager with features such as automated login, automatic form filling, password generator and secure password sharing, and it protects your data with industry-standard AES-256 encryption coupled with your master password or biometric authentication (e.g. fingerprint).

Sticky Password is available on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS, and you have the option (if you want) to automatically synchronize your data across all your computers, smartphones, and tablets. If you prefer not to sync data via Sticky Password’s cloud-based servers, you can utilize Sticky Password Premium’s local WiFi sync, which syncs your data over your own network and never touches the cloud. Get it now!

Sticky Password is the ideal password manager and automated form filler for today’s web. Use the password generator to create safe passwords for apps and sites or build your own, then store them all in the encrypted database. The software protects effectively against phishing scams and key loggers, keeping your identity secure online. Use it on all your Windows, Android and iOS devices with a single license thanks to online sync, so you will always have your passwords whenever you need them.

• administrators

I use KeePass which has been free forever, if you can figure out how to use it. Has apps for at least Android. MacOS version is not so great.

• I’ve used DASHLANE (free) forever on my Chromebook.
    I may use this on my Moto Android and Fire tab.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.