Kmart $5 in points on $5 purchase of Easter Candy x3/17/18 (up to $20)

• Did this deal at Kmart today. Got 2 bags of Whopper Eggs, $2.50 each, no tax. Paid $5 in cash, got 5000 points. YMMV but I also received a FREECASH coupon for $5 off next purchase starting tomorrow and $6 in FREECASH coupon good 3/16 -3/25. Will go back on Thursday and get more candy (paying cash of course)! Remember to do separate transactions and don’t use points or you won’t get any back.

Members get $5 CASHBACK in points when you spend $5 or more on Easter Candy at KMART. Points valid for 14 days. Max 20,000 in points per member. INSTORE and ONLINE Valid through March 17, 2018 11:59 PM CDT

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Kmart $5 in points on $5 purchase of Easter Candy x3/17/18 (up to $20):

Did this deal at Kmart today. Got 2 bags of Whopper Eggs, $2.50 each, no tax. Paid $5 in cash, got 5000 points. YMMV but I also received a FREECASH coupon for $5 off next purchase starting tomorrow and $6 in FREECASH coupon good 3/16 -3/25. Will go back on Thursday and get more candy (paying cash of course)! Remember to do separate transactions and don’t use points or you won’t get any back.

Members get $5 CASHBACK in points when you spend $5 or more on Easter Candy at KMART. Points valid for 14 days. Max 20,000 in points per member. INSTORE and ONLINE Valid through March 17, 2018 11:59 PM CDT

were the points available immediately to spend?

• That I do not know. I think so. They showed up on the receipt as bonus points earned and increased my total. I really just went in to buy anything so that offers would load on my account to help use the $20 in points from Sears that expires is 7 days. The spring garden stuff is coming in and calling my name.

@mistercheap said in Kmart $5 in points on $5 purchase of Easter Candy x3/17/18 (up to $20):

@briarycliffs said in Kmart $5 in points on $5 purchase of Easter Candy x3/17/18 (up to $20):

Did this deal at Kmart today. Got 2 bags of Whopper Eggs, $2.50 each, no tax. Paid $5 in cash, got 5000 points. YMMV but I also received a FREECASH coupon for $5 off next purchase starting tomorrow and $6 in FREECASH coupon good 3/16 -3/25. Will go back on Thursday and get more candy (paying cash of course)! Remember to do separate transactions and don’t use points or you won’t get any back.

were the points available immediately to spend?

• Global Moderator

befrugal.com is giving 4% cashback on Kmart online orders. Topcashback.com is only 2%.

I maxed out on the offer. I got 4 bags of Whopper Eggs, 2 bags of Brachs speckled jelly beans, and 2 bags of Brachs black jelly beans. All bags were $.50 each and I placed 4 $5 orders.

Thanks for the HU, BriaryCliffs. I would have bought Easter candy anyway. Nice to get it for “free”.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.