Chase Savings $300 Bonus – Requires $25,000 deposit For 90 days and savings account to remain open for six months (can withdraw down to $300 after 90 days) - online or in-branch - Offer expires 1/17/19

• Global Moderator

Availability: Nationwide
    Deposit required: $25,000
    Deposit length: 90 days
    APY: 0.01%
    Hard/soft pull: Soft
    ChexSystems: Unknown
    Credit card funding: Not available when opening in branch
    Monthly fees: $5, avoidable
    Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
    Household limit: None
    Expiration date: January 17, 2019

Chase is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new Chase Savings account and deposit $25,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 90 days.

Linkie

PORTANT INFORMATION

1 Service Fee: Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Keep a balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in your savings account; OR, Option #2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR, Option #3: Have an account owner who is an individual younger than 18; OR, Option #4: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account. Otherwise a $5 Monthly Service Fee will apply. A $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee will apply for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period. We will notify you of changes to your account terms or fees. For more information, please see a banker or visit chase.com/savings.

Bonus/Account Information: Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $25,000 or more in new money within 20 business days of account opening; AND 3) Maintain at least a $25,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. For a Chase SavingsSM account, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for all balances is effective as of 05/07/2018 and may change at Chase’s discretion. The APY is 0.01% for all balances in all states. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can only receive one new savings account-related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).

2 Account Closing: If the savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.

If you don’t have $25,000 to park, here is a $225 offer for $15,000 parked in savings.

• We have no branches anywhere near us so when we decided to go to NOLA where there’s several branches near our hotel, I brought our checkbook and DH and I opened for each of us ~ savings with $225 bonus and $300 bonus for checking. Just before we left, I requested for the bonus codes to be emailed to us. I wrote them down on paper to make it easy for banker to verify; he didn’t even ask to see it on our phones. Too bad, we just missed the business checking bonus that expired on 6/30. Earning $1,050 on $30,050 capital parked for 90 days ain’t so bad. Will make sure to find ways to do this again next year.

• Opened checking and savings July 3, ACH using local CU to checking which posted as DDA on July 9, got pending bonus $300 today, July 17. Same is true for DH’s checking account. We’re just waiting for our $225 bonuses for our savings account where $15000 was placed as initial deposit on each account. I’m glad this is a lot easier and stress-free than getting the bonus from shitty bank.

• i tried the offer, but it forces me to make the initial funding with a debit card and refuses to allow me to open the account without it. i do not have a debit card. other banks have allowed direct transfers with routing and account numbers.

is there a way to apply for this account online without a debit card?

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

This offer has been extended to 1/17/19. OP updated to reflect new expiration date.

• 500 Club

The fine print has changed:
    “You can only receive one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date …”

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.