$2 Bill with National Park Quarter $2 + FS @ Littleton Coin

• Visit the Littleton Coin Company by clicking here
    enter code “5BB402” in the box asking for the six-digit code
    view the $2 bill and National Park quarter and add it to your cart
    check out for a final price of $2

Note: A selection of coins are included as an optional purchase along with a prepaid mailer. If you do not wish to purchase the coins, you may return them free of charge using the prepaid mailer.

• Global Moderator

Cool. A 25 cent MM. I’m in.

Actually, this is a good service they offer. i like to collect coins and currency. They send you some for you to review and you just send back any you don’t want in their prepaid mailer. You can send them all back if you wish.

It is easy to get new $2 if you like them. Just go to your bank and place an order. I got mine in the past from Bank of America. You may have to wait a day or two for the order to arrive . One time I got about $600 in nee $2 bills to use when I was in Vietnam during New Years on a trip.

• Limit 1. 9(

• Global Moderator

My order shipped today. A tidbit of information if you want to track your shipment:

Shipped via: UPS Mail Innovations/USPS

Note: Your package has been shipped by UPS. UPS uses the services of the
    United States Postal Service for delivery once it reaches your local area.
    If you are tracking your order online, in some cases the tracking information
    provided will be up to the time that the package is delivered to your post office.
    Once your package reaches the post office you can expect to receive your order
    within 2-3 days.

The following item(s) are scheduled to ship
    Item Description Quantity Price
    A1403A $2 Federal Reserve Note UNC 1 $ 2.00
    A8387FG National Park 25C FREE GIFT MS60 1 Free

Shipping, handling, and guaranteed delivery Free
    Order Total $ 2.00

• Great! I had a $2.00 balance remaining on a Visa reward card from Autolite (spark plugs) that I didn’t know what to do with. Thanks ctgolfer!

• Global Moderator

I received this in the mail yesterday.

• Still available. Why not, I ordered one too.

• Went to place an order…during checkout, $0.15 tax was added to my purchase… Really? Tax on currency? 🤯

Good thing I’m getting that free quarter, to pay the tax… 😉

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in $2 Bill with National Park Quarter $2 + FS @ Littleton Coin:

Went to place an order…during checkout, $0.15 tax was added to my purchase… Really? Tax on currency? 🤯

Good thing I’m getting that free quarter, to pay the tax… 😉

It depends what state you live in. They sent a paper with my first shipment explaining the tax. I will scan it and attach it to this post so you can see the states who tax currency/coin purchases and those who do not. I live in California and they are tax happy here, but I am pleasantly surprised currency purchases are not taxed here (yet).0_1546424236320_CCF01022019_00000.jpg 0_1546424242086_CCF01022019_00001.jpg

• Thanks, @MrVietnam…it looks like my state is taxing everything but non-legal tender gold and silver bars and rounds…even shipping takes a hit… 🙄

Looks like I’m going to seriously cut down my shopping in 2019… 🤨

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper

I hear you. Starting yesterday sales tax in my city went from 7.75% to a whopping 9.25%. 😞

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.