MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission

• Just a heads up…

If you’re choosing debit cards as a payment, they are being printed but not issued for some reason. The rep I spoke to said he hadn’t seen anything like this in years.

I just spoke to a rep about the following:
    AB3404 limit two rebates - approved 2/18 sent to card printer, never issued
    AB3404 limit two rebates - approved 2/18 sent to card printer, never issued
    AB3399 limit two rebates - approved 2/23 sent to card printer, never issued
    AB3399 limit two rebates - approved 2/23 sent to card printer, never issued

Also if you’re doing the appetizer rebates AB3512, the two that I did were not processed properly and said missing item and no minimum price reached but the receipts had both. If you submit a receipt from a pizzeria, then it most likely won’t have each item itemized on the receipt so you’ll have to call in for this

• Heineken NBPR and BPR rebate - thanks to Zev at SD

Heineken and Groceries - mobile device only
    save20.heineken.com

Purchase Requirements and Savings Details

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Offer valid in CT, FL, GA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT & VA only. No purchase of beer can be required in ME, NJ, PA or VT. Residents of VA are eligible for a rebate equal to 50% of the normal retail price of the beer (excl. sales tax), receipt total purchase (excl. sales tax) must exceed $40.

To receive $20.00 via cash (PayPal or Venmo) purchase ONE (1) 12-pack (equivalent or larger) of HEINEKEN® Original, HEINEKEN® Light OR HEINEKEN® 0.0 AND $60 worth of groceries. Groceries exclude alcohol, lottery tickets, gas, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards and prescription pharmacy purchases. Maximum of ONE (1) rebate per person per month of program duration, up to 4 rebates per person. Duplicate receipts will be rejected. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of Heineken Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. A PayPal or Venmo deposit of $20.00 will be provided within 48 – 72 hours once submission is verified and approved of meeting the purchase requirement(s). Message and data rates may apply (available on participating carriers only). By participating via text message, you consent to send and receive text messages relating to the offer. You understand that you are not required to provide consent as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 01/01/2021 and 04/20/2021. All requests for a rebate must be received by 04/20/2021.

Tecate and Groceries - mobile device only
    cinco.heineken.com

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Offer valid in CT, FL, GA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT & VA only. No beer purchase can be required in ME, NJ, PA or VT. To receive $20 back via cash (PayPal or Venmo) purchase ONE (1) 12-pack (equivalent or larger) of DOS EQUIS® Lager Especial, DOS EQUIS® Ambar, TECATE® OR TECATE® Light with the purchase of $60 worth of groceries. Groceries exclude alcohol, lottery tickets, gas, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards and prescription pharmacy purchases. Residents of VA are eligible for a rebate equal to 50% of the normal retail price of the beer (excl. sales tax), receipt value must exceed $40. Maximum of one (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of Heineken Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 03/01/2021 and 06/02/2021. All requests for a rebate must be received by 06/02/2021.

• $10 Off Guinness with Purchase of Appetizer/Entrée

https://diageobeerrebate.com/Guinness/Entry/Form/R11128W

Terms and Conditions:

Rebate valid in CT, GA, MD, ME, NC, NJ, NV, OH, PA, VA & VT. Valid only on purchase of one (1) pint of Guinness Draught, Smithwick’s Red Ale or Harp Lager and one (1) or more Appetizer(s) or Entrée(s) with a minimum purchase price of $15 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax) to receive a $10 rebate. No alcohol purchase required in ME, NC, NJ, PA & VT. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Rebate will be issued by mail or Paypal* account. Not to be combined with any other restaurant or Diageo offer. Limit one (1) rebate submission per household. Proof of purchase/receipt with name and address of restaurant clearly indicated thereon and dated 3/22/2021 – 6/30/2021 required. Must be of legal drinking age (21 yrs or older). Only street and rural routes will be accepted. Offer not available to Diageo malt beverage/beer distributors, retailers (including participating restaurants) and their respective employees (and their immediate families). Rebate requests must be received by 7/14/2021 @ 11:59 pm ET. Guinness Draught, Smithwick’s or Harp Lager must be purchased in same transaction as qualifying appetizer(s) or entrée(s) (where applicable). Take-out/to-go orders made via third party food delivery service (e.g., Grubhub*, Uber Eats*) not eligible. Request not valid if re-sold, forged, transferred (except as indicated herein) or tampered with. Diageo and 3rd party agency not responsible for late, lost, corrupted, incomplete, garbled, damaged, irregular requests (which will not be honored) or other technological error/malfunction/failure of any kind. Please allow 8 weeks for processing of rebate request. By sending a text message, you will be providing prior consent to receive a reply text at indicated number via auto-dialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Compatible mobile device with text functionality required. Text message and data rates may apply. Unsubscribe at any time by texting “stop”.

• Offer # AB-3538
    MICHELOB ULTRA ORGANIC SELTZER GROCERY $7.50 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/29/2021 – 05/23/2021
    Submit By:
    06/06/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Purchase $50 or higher in Groceries** and receive $7.50 back via rebate. *Paid vi Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. **The following items do not apply toward your $50.00 or more grocery purchase requirement: beer, wine, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards and candy item purchases. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA Organic Seltzer. No Seltzer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 03-29-2021 and 05-23-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06-06-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3562
    Cutwater and Baseball Snacks $1Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    03/15/2021 – 05/31/2021
    Submit By:
    06/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: GET $1* BACK via rebate on your purchase of any baseball snacks**. Baseball snacks include peanuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and popcorn. Scan this code with your smartphone OR text BASEBALL2 to 78896 for more information. You will receive confirmation texts. OR visit www.MyBeerRebate.com/#/AB-3562. PURCHASE OF CUTWATER IS NOT REQUIRED. COMPLIMENTS OF ANHEUSER-BUSCH. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of baseball snacks must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of Valid to AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 03-15-2021 and 05-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-3669
    GOLDEN ROAD MANGO CART ENTREE OR APPETIZER $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2021 – 05/31/2021
    Submit By:
    06/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate on your purchase of an Entree or Appetizer**. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Golden Road Mango Cart. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Entree or Appetizer must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04-01-2021 and 05-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3712
    101 NORTH WINES FRESH FOOD $1 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2021 – 09/11/2021
    Submit By:
    09/25/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of Fresh Food**. No wine purchase required. Compliments of 101 North Wines. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Fresh Food must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04-01-2021 and 09-11-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-25-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3728
    MICHELOB ULTRA ROUND OF GOLF AND ENTREE OR APPETIZER $3 REBATE
    Purchase Dates/Range
    04/01/2021 – 07/31/2021
    Submit By:
    08/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3.00* back via rebate on your purchase of a Round of Golf and an Entree or Appetizer**. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Mastercard. **Purchase price of Round of Golf and Entree or Appetizer must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MN, MO and UT only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04-01-2021 and 07-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08-14-2021. Limit (5) submission(s) per address.

• Promotion Details

Please review the promotion details for your selected offer.

Offer # AB-3229

BABE WINE-WATER QR CODE $5 REBATE

Purchase Dates/Range
    01/10/2021 – 07/18/2021

Submit By:
    08/01/2021

Terms & Conditions: Save $5.00* via mail-in rebate on the purchase of one (1) case of water (20-pack or larger).** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of water must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. ***CA Residents: Receive a $2.50 rebate on the purchase of a case of water. Purchase price of water must exceed $3.50, excluding sales tax. Receive a $2.50 rebate on the purchase of one (1) 4-pack of BABE. Purchase price of BABE must exceed $3.50, excluding sales tax. Must purchase water and BABE to receive the rebate. ****OH Residents: Rebate is on the BABE. Purchase price of BABE must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. *****VA Residents: Purchase price of BABE Wine must be $10.00 or more, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of ***CA, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, MD, MS, ****OH, OR, SC, TN and *****VA only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01/10/21 - 07/18/21. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/01/21. Limit twelve (12) submission(s) per address. Allow 2-4 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card terms, conditions and expiry apply. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Complete the following required information and submit. Your submission acknowledges that the prepaid card offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if prepaid card is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your prepaid card will not occur unless you satisfy each of these three Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this prepaid card offer. Enjoy Responsibly - © 2021 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO.
    ============================================================================================================

I live in one of these states ‘****OH, OR, SC, TN’ and I’ve never submitted a NBPR rebate in my life… and I am quite confused will the above mumbo jumbo in their T&C.

Am I eligible to submit up to twelve (12) $5.00 rebates each as long as I purchase a 20-pack of water or larger that’s over $5.00?

Please help in deciphering, thank you so much! 😊

• @perkins333 said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Promotion Details

Please review the promotion details for your selected offer.

Offer # AB-3229

BABE WINE-WATER QR CODE $5 REBATE

Purchase Dates/Range
    01/10/2021 – 07/18/2021

Submit By:
    08/01/2021

Terms & Conditions: Save $5.00* via mail-in rebate on the purchase of one (1) case of water (20-pack or larger).** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of water must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. ***CA Residents: Receive a $2.50 rebate on the purchase of a case of water. Purchase price of water must exceed $3.50, excluding sales tax. Receive a $2.50 rebate on the purchase of one (1) 4-pack of BABE. Purchase price of BABE must exceed $3.50, excluding sales tax. Must purchase water and BABE to receive the rebate. ****OH Residents: Rebate is on the BABE. Purchase price of BABE must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. *****VA Residents: Purchase price of BABE Wine must be $10.00 or more, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of ***CA, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, MD, MS, ****OH, OR, SC, TN and *****VA only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01/10/21 - 07/18/21. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08/01/21. Limit twelve (12) submission(s) per address. Allow 2-4 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card terms, conditions and expiry apply. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Complete the following required information and submit. Your submission acknowledges that the prepaid card offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if prepaid card is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your prepaid card will not occur unless you satisfy each of these three Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this prepaid card offer. Enjoy Responsibly - © 2021 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO.
    ============================================================================================================

I live in one of these states ‘****OH, OR, SC, TN’ and I’ve never submitted a NBPR rebate in my life… and I am quite confused will the above mumbo jumbo in their T&C.

Am I eligible to submit up to twelve (12) $5.00 rebates each as long as I purchase a 20-pack of water or larger that’s over $5.00?

Please help in deciphering, thank you so much! 😊

This is NOT a NBPR rebate. I agree it’s poorly worded, as many of their rebates seem to be. You must purchase Babe and Water. It doesn’t matter to AB that it’s doesn’t actually say that, they mean that. Sometimes I really think they have high school interns writing these up.

• list updated with new offers

• 500 Club

Are receipts from Wal-Mart acceptable as grocery receipts? I ended up spending more than $10 on food items for iBotta. Wondering if I can also use the receipt for “R11030W - Smirnoff $10 Rebate with Purchase of Groceries”. As a reminder the limit is one per month .

Rebate void in NC, NY, LA, TX & UT. Valid only on purchase of two (2) 6-packs or one (1) 12-pack or case of Smirnoff Premium Flavored Malt Beverage (Smirnoff Ice, Seltzer or Sourced; any flavor) and (b) $10.01 worth of groceries. No beer (flavored malt beverage) purchase required in AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, VT & WV. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Limit one rebate per household per month. Proof of purchase/ receipt with store name must be dated 04/05/2021 – 06/30/2021. Rebate requests must be received by 07/14/2021 @ 11:59 pm ET. Prescribed Smirnoff Premium Flavored Malt Beverage product & Groceries must be purchased in same transaction (where applicable). Groceries refers to any food item sold by store; $10.01 of groceries calculated pre-tax, after deduction of store discounts.

Diageobeerrebate. com

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Are receipts from Wal-Mart acceptable as grocery receipts? I ended up spending more than $10 on food items for iBotta. Wondering if I can also use the receipt for “R11030W - Smirnoff $10 Rebate with Purchase of Groceries”. As a reminder the limit is one per month .

Rebate void in NC, NY, LA, TX & UT. Valid only on purchase of two (2) 6-packs or one (1) 12-pack or case of Smirnoff Premium Flavored Malt Beverage (Smirnoff Ice, Seltzer or Sourced; any flavor) and (b) $10.01 worth of groceries. No beer (flavored malt beverage) purchase required in AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, VT & WV. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Limit one rebate per household per month. Proof of purchase/ receipt with store name must be dated 04/05/2021 – 06/30/2021. Rebate requests must be received by 07/14/2021 @ 11:59 pm ET. Prescribed Smirnoff Premium Flavored Malt Beverage product & Groceries must be purchased in same transaction (where applicable). Groceries refers to any food item sold by store; $10.01 of groceries calculated pre-tax, after deduction of store discounts.

Diageobeerrebate. com

Yes, Walmart receipts w/grocery items are fine.

• Offer # AB-3747
    Bag of Ice $2 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of a large bag of ice.** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of ice must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Bud Light. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, MA, ME, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3806
    Meat + Cheese Tray $1 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of a meat and cheese tray.** *Paid via Stella Artois Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of meat and cheese tray must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Stella Artois. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT, WV, RESIDENTS 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-01-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3813
    Lay’s, Doritos or Tostitos $1.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/07/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1.50* back via rebate on the purchase of (1) Pepsi 12 oz. 12-pack or larger and (1) bag of chips (Lays, Doritos and Tostitos).** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of chips and soda must exceed $1.50, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Bud Light. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT, WV, residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-07-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3928
    BUDWEISER CHARCOAL $2 REBATE - NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/12/2021 – 09/30/2021
    Submit By:
    10/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of Charcoal. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Budweiser. *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, MN, MO, NC and OH only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-12-2021 and 09-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 10-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-3527
    HIBALL Energy Seltzer 16OZ Buy One Get One Free Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/03/2021 – 07/11/2021
    Submit By:
    07/25/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Buy ONE (1) hiball Energy Seltzer 16 OZ. can and Get ONE (1) hiball Energy Seltzer 16 OZ. Can FREE up to $2.99 via QR Code or visit https://www.mydrinkrebate.com/#/AB-3527. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to shut the program down when total redemptions paid reaches $10,000. Offer good to residents of IA, IL and MO residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-03-2021 and 07-11-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 07-25-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3609
    Kingsford Charcoal $2 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/15/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on purchase of ONE (1) 7 lb. bag or larger of Kingsford charcoal.** *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Kingsford charcoal must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Budweiser. No beer purchase necessary. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV, residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-15-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3802
    Smartfood Popcorn $1 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) bag of Smartfood Popcorn any flavor 5 oz. or larger.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Smartfood Popcorn must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. No beer purchase necessary. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3933
    BUD LIGHT SALTY SNACK $2 REBATE - NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/12/2021 – 09/30/2021
    Submit By:
    10/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of any Salty Snack. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Bud Light. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, MN, MO and NC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-12-2021 and 09-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 10-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Global Moderator

Offer Code: AB-3151
    Description: Get $3 back via rebate with the purchase of any package of Meat, Brats or Sausage (6-count or larger).
    Limit: 2
    Added Date:05/19/2021
    Purchase Dates: 04/01/2021 to 06/30/2021
    Submission Date: 07/14/2021
    Valid in: AL AR CT HI KY MA ME MO NC NJ PA RI UT WV

Get $3* back via rebate with the purchase of any package of Meat, Brats or Sausage (6-count or larger).** *Paid via Budweiser Virtual Card or Prepaid. **Purchase price of Meat, Brats or Sausage must exceed $3.00, excludes sales tax. NO BEER PURCHASE NECESSARY. COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 04-01-2021 and 06-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 07-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible

• The Pint It Forward rebate was once again extended but the T&C has new dates that just started. Has anyone tried to do this one again?

Pint It Forward $7 rebate
    https://diageobeerrebate.com/Guinness/Entry/Form/R10775W
    Terms and Conditions:

REBATE VOID IN AR, LA, NH TX & UT. VALID ONLY ON PURCHASE OF (A) ONE (1) SMITHWICK’S RED ALE, HARP LAGER OR GUINNESS DRAUGHT, GUINNESS NITRO COFFEE (FOR DINE-IN, 16 OZ. OR 20 OZ.; FOR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO, 14.9 OZ.) AND (B) ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO. NO ALCOHOL PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR TAXED. REBATE WILL BE ISSUED BY MAIL OR PAYPAL* ACCOUNT. NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER RESTAURANT OR DIAGEO OFFER. LIMIT ONE (1) REBATE SUBMISSION PER HOUSEHOLD. PROOF OF PURCHASE/RECEIPT WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF RESTAURANT CLEARLY INDICATED THEREON AND DATED 5/17/2021 – 7/5/2021 REQUIRED. MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE (21 YRS OR OLDER); FOR DINE-IN, RESTAURANT SERVER MUST HAVE CONCLUDED THAT CONSUMER IS NOT INTOXICATED OR ACTING IN A DISORDERLY MANNER: SUCH CONDUCT VOIDS OFFER AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL SANCTIONS. ONLY STREET AND RURAL ROUTES WILL BE ACCEPTED. OFFER NOT AVAILABLE TO DIAGEO MALT BEVERAGE/BEER DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS (INCLUDING PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS) AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES (AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES). REBATE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 7/18/2021 @ 11:59 PM ET.

• @briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

The Pint It Forward rebate was once again extended but the T&C has new dates that just started. Has anyone tried to do this one again?

Terms and Conditions:

REBATE VOID IN AR, LA, NH TX & UT. VALID ONLY ON PURCHASE OF (A) ONE (1) SMITHWICK’S RED ALE, HARP LAGER OR GUINNESS DRAUGHT, GUINNESS NITRO COFFEE (FOR DINE-IN, 16 OZ. OR 20 OZ.; FOR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO, 14.9 OZ.) AND (B) ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO. NO ALCOHOL PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR TAXED. REBATE WILL BE ISSUED BY MAIL OR PAYPAL* ACCOUNT. NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER RESTAURANT OR DIAGEO OFFER. LIMIT ONE (1) REBATE SUBMISSION PER HOUSEHOLD. PROOF OF PURCHASE/RECEIPT WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF RESTAURANT CLEARLY INDICATED THEREON AND DATED 5/17/2021 – 7/5/2021 REQUIRED. MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE (21 YRS OR OLDER); FOR DINE-IN, RESTAURANT SERVER MUST HAVE CONCLUDED THAT CONSUMER IS NOT INTOXICATED OR ACTING IN A DISORDERLY MANNER: SUCH CONDUCT VOIDS OFFER AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL SANCTIONS. ONLY STREET AND RURAL ROUTES WILL BE ACCEPTED. OFFER NOT AVAILABLE TO DIAGEO MALT BEVERAGE/BEER DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS (INCLUDING PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS) AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES (AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES). REBATE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 7/18/2021 @ 11:59 PM ET.

I am skeptical, since it is the same offer number, that it would credit again. But I may try since I do have a receipt. Unfortunately they tend to take awhile to process.

• @fulltimedad I’m giving it try. Can’t hurt.

• Offer # AB-3646
    Wicked Weed $3 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2021 – 06/30/2021
    Submit By:
    07/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate on the purchase of a Watermelon**. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Wicked Weed. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Watermelon must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL and NC residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-01-2021 and 06-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 07-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3923
    Trail Mix $0.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $0.50* back via rebate on the purchase of trail mix.** *Paid via Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of trail mix must exceed $0.50, excluding sales tax. Compliments of Busch. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MO, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4051
    FRESH FLOWER OR PLANT $10 REBATE - NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/04/2021 – 06/05/2021
    Submit By:
    06/19/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of Fresh Flowers or a Plant over $20.00. No beer or wine purchase required. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA and Cupcake Wine. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of NC only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-04-2021 and 06-05-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06-19-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4107
    Fuel $2.00 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/18/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of gasoline.** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of gas must exceed $2 excluding sales tax. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Bud Light. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-18-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4108
    Bag of Ice $1.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/18/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1.50* back via rebate on the purchase of a bag of ice.** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of ice must exceed $1.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Bud Light. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-18-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4116
    $10 REBATE ON GROCERIES NO BEER PURCHASE NECESSARY COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT, MICHELOB ULTRA AND BUD LIGHT SELTZER
    Purchase Dates/Range
    05/23/2021 – 08/14/2021
    Submit By:
    08/28/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on your purchase of $75 or more in groceries**. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA and Bud Light Seltzer. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **The following items do not apply toward your $75 grocery purchase: beer, wine, hard seltzer, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards or candy. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-23-2021 and 08-14-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08-28-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Global Moderator

OFFER AB-2110

Gasoline $1.25 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2021 – 08/31/2021

Submit By:
    09/14/2021

Terms & Conditions: Get $1.25* back via rebate on the purchase of gasoline.** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of gas must exceed $1.25, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Bud Light. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-01-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank

Offer # AB-4139

COMPLIMENTS OF GOLDEN ROAD PREPARED FOOD $5 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/13/2021 – 09/04/2021

Submit By:
    09/18/2021

Terms & Conditions: Get $5* back via rebate on your purchase of Prepared Foods.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Golden Road. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Prepared Foods must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MA, NC, NJ and PA only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-13-2021 and 09-04-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-18-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-3767

Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Salsa, Sour Cream $1 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/01/2021 – 08/31/2021

Submit By:
    09/14/2021

Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Salsa or Sour Cream.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Salsa or Sour Cream must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. COMPLIMENTS OF ANHEUSER-BUSCH. NO BEER PURCHSAE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-01-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate.

• updated the list on the first page

• https://shinerandgroceries.com/en/offer

Offer valid in all states EXCEPT: AL, AR, HI, IL, IN, LA, ME, NY, TN, TX, UT & WV. No beer purchase can be required in: MI, MO, NH, NJ, NC, PA & VA.

Residents of CA are eligible for this rebate with each qualifying item purchased exceeding the rebate value (excluding sales tax). Minimum total receipt value must be $12.00 (excluding sales tax).

To receive $5.00 through this rebate, you must purchase ONE (1) 12-pack or TWO (2) 6-packs of any Shiner Beer AND groceries. Minimum grocery purchase of $5.01 required. Maximum of ONE (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of The Gambrinus Company, its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 01/01/2021 and 12/31/2021. All requests for a rebate must be received by 12/31/2021.

• Global Moderator

Offer Code: AB-4249
    Get $5 back via rebate on the purchase of Made-To-Order Food.

Purchase Dates: 06/28/2021 to 09/07/2021
    Submission Date: 09/21/2021
    Valid in: NC/PA/WV
    Terms and Conditions

Get $5* back via rebate on the purchase of Made-To-Order Food.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Made-To-Order Food must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of NC, PA and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-28-2021 and 09-07-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-21-2021. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

https://shinerandgroceries.com/en/offer

Offer valid in all states EXCEPT: AL, AR, HI, IL, IN, LA, ME, NY, TN, TX, UT & WV. No beer purchase can be required in: MI, MO, NH, NJ, NC, PA & VA.

Residents of CA are eligible for this rebate with each qualifying item purchased exceeding the rebate value (excluding sales tax). Minimum total receipt value must be $12.00 (excluding sales tax).

To receive $5.00 through this rebate, you must purchase ONE (1) 12-pack or TWO (2) 6-packs of any Shiner Beer AND groceries. Minimum grocery purchase of $5.01 required. Maximum of ONE (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of The Gambrinus Company, its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 01/01/2021 and 12/31/2021. All requests for a rebate must be received by 12/31/2021.

Some incorrect info here @briarycliffs tried on the mobile site as required, got a ‘sorry offer is unavailable in your area’ message for PA. So not sure if they are honoring the NBPR aspect of this.

• @mistercheap said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

@briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

https://shinerandgroceries.com/en/offer

Some incorrect info here @briarycliffs tried on the mobile site as required, got a ‘sorry offer is unavailable in your area’ message for PA. So not sure if they are honoring the NBPR aspect of this.

I don’t know what to tell you except for contact them. Those are their t&c.

• Offer # AB-4268
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA $75 OR MORE GROCERIES $10 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    07/11/2021 – 07/31/2021
    Submit By:
    08/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of $75 or more Groceries. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. No beer purchase required. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. **The following items do not apply toward your $75 or more grocery purchase requirement: beer, wine, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards and candy item purchases. Offer good to residents of NC and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 07-11-2021 and 07-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 08-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• @briarycliffs said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

The Pint It Forward rebate was once again extended but the T&C has new dates that just started. Has anyone tried to do this one again?

Terms and Conditions:

I just received payment for this under the new dates. So if you submitted, even having done this prior, you should get paid.

• Offer # AB-4127
    COMPLIMENTS OF KONA PINEAPPLE UP TO $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    06/27/2021 – 08/31/2021
    Submit By:
    09/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get up to $2* back via rebate on the purchase of a Pineapple**. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Kona. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Rebate amount will be equivalent to the purchase price of a Pineapple, not to exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of NC residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-27-2021 and 08-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-14-2021. Limit (3) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4198
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA ORGANIC PRODUCE $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    07/28/2021 – 09/07/2021
    Submit By:
    09/21/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of any Organic Produce.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Organic Produce must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO and PA residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 07-28-2021 and 09-07-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-21-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4236
    Goose Island Deli Meat or Cheese $3 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    07/19/2021 – 09/07/2021
    Submit By:
    09/21/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate on the purchase of any Deli Meat or Cheese.** NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Compliments of Goose Island, Elysian, Kona Brewing, and Golden Road. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Deli Meat or Cheese must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO, NC, and PA residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 07-19-2021 and 09-07-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-21-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4286
    COMPLIMENTS OF BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY PURCHASE ANY SALTY SNACK $3 REBATE-NO BEER PURHCASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 10/31/2021
    Submit By:
    11/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate when you purchase any Salty Snacks.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Breckenridge Brewery. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Salty Snack must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of UT Residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 10-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4289
    COMPLIMENTS OF GOOSE ISLAND PACKAGE OF BRATWURST $1 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 09/30/2021
    Submit By:
    10/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate when you purchase one (1) package of Bratwurst.** Compliments of Goose Island. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Bratwurst must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO and PA residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 09-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 10-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4295
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA PURCHASE OF KRAFT HEINZ PRODUCT AND KINGSFORD CHARCOAL PRODUCT $10 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 09/07/2021
    Submit By:
    09/21/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of any one (1) Kraft Heinz product and one (1) Kingsford charcoal product**. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. **Kraft Heinz products include Original BBQ Sauce, Italian Dressing, Mustard, and EZ Squeeze Ketchup. Purchase price of Kraft Heinz product and Kingsford charcoal must exceed $10.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of NC and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 09-07-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-21-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4324
    COMPLIMENTS OF BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY PURCHASE BRATS, SAUSAGE, OR PRETZELS $3 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 11/30/2021
    Submit By:
    12/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate when you purchase any one (1) package of Brats, Sausage, or Pretzels.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Breckenridge Brewery. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Brats, Sausage, or Pretzels must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VA, VT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 11-30-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 12-14-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4358
    COMPLIMENTS OF GOLDEN ROAD PREPARED SNACKS $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 02/14/2022
    Submit By:
    02/28/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of Packaged Snacks.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Golden Road Brewery. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Packaged Snacks must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 02-14-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 02-28-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4360
    COMPLIMENTS OF GOLDEN ROAD PACKAGED MEAT $10 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/01/2021 – 02/14/2022
    Submit By:
    02/28/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of Packaged Meat**. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Golden Road Brewery. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Packaged Meat must exceed $10.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MO residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-01-2021 and 02-14-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 02-28-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Is it possible to know what qualifies as prepared food? Is it restaurant purchase? Or fresh food prepared att a grocery store? Or is it ready to eat packaged food?

• Global Moderator

@id2view said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

Is it possible to know what qualifies as prepared food? Is it restaurant purchase? Or fresh food prepared att a grocery store? Or is it ready to eat packaged food?

Fresh food prepared at a grocery is fine (ie, box of fried chicken, premade sandwiches and salads, ready to eat foods from an in store deli (like mac and cheese or potato salad)

• Offer # AB-4253
    Chips $0.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/15/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $0.50* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) bag of chips (Lay’s, Doritos and TOSTITOS).** *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of chips must exceed $0.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Bud Light. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-15-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4336
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA $50 OR MORE IN GROCERIES $7.50 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/15/2021 – 11/06/2021
    Submit By:
    11/20/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Purchase $50 or more in Groceries and receive $7.50* back via rebate. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-15-2021 and 11-06-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-20-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4499
    COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS PURCHASE OF BREAD PRODUCT $1 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/15/2021 – 11/06/2021
    Submit By:
    11/20/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on your purchase of any Bread product.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Stella Artois. *Paid via Stella Artois Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Bread product must exceed $3.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-15-2021 and 11-06-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-20-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4564
    COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS PURCHASE OF PIZZA $1 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/30/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of Pizza.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Stella Artois. *Paid via Stella Artois Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Pizza must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA and VT only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-30-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address. @UkeDog a nbpr for you!

• 500 Club

And one for me too!!!

• Offer # AB-4246
    Mineragua 4 Pack $1.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1.50* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) 4 pack of Mineragua. *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4455
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT PURCHASE OF CHICKEN WINGS $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get up to $2* back via rebate on the purchase of Chicken Wings.** No beer purchase required. Compliments of Bud Light. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Rebate will be equivalent to the purchase price of Chicken Wings, up to $2.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of CT, ME, NJ, PA and RI residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4606
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT PURCHASE OF APPETIZER OR ENTREE $2 REBATE - NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    08/30/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate when you purchase one (1) Appetizer or Entree.** Compliments of Bud Light. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Appetizer or Entree must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI and VT only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 08-30-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

LABATT FALL CROSS MERCH $5 MIR
    Terms and Conditions:
    *Must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of CT, IL, MA, ME, MI, NH, NJ+, NY, OH, VT or WI. Offer valid from 9/1/2021 to 11/15/2021. Tailgate Essentials purchase must be a minimum of $1.99 excluding sales tax. See on-pack sticker or visit www.labattusa.com/pregamesnacks for Terms. Text-messaging and data rates may apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Call 1-877-952-2288. +NJ Residents: Beer purchase not required.

• Offer # AB-4310
    Sausage $2.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 10/31/2021
    Submit By:
    11/14/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) package of sausage, any brand.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of sausage must exceed $2.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-01-2021 and 10-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-14-2021. Limit TWO (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4484
    Fruit/Nuts/Meat and Cheese $1 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) prepackaged meat and cheese, fruit or nuts. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of pre-packaged meat and cheese, fruit or nuts must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4535
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT PURCHASE OF LAY’S, DORITOS OR TOSTITOS $0.50 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/12/2021 – 11/06/2021
    Submit By:
    11/20/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $0.50* back via digital QR code on the purchase of one (1) bag of Lay’s, Doritos or Tostitos.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Bud Light. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of chips must exceed $0.50, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-12-2021 and 11-06-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-20-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-4254
    Wrapping Paper $0.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $0.50* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) roll of wrapping paper. *Paid via Stella Artois Prepaid Mastercard. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. No beer purchase required. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. **Purchase price of wrapping paper must exceed $0.50 excluding sales tax. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4279
    Veggie Platter $2 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) deli, party, or vegetable platter. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. No beer purchase necessary. **Purchase price of platter must exceed $2.00, excluding tax. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4586
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA $75 OR MORE GROCERIES $10 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/08/2021 – 10/31/2021
    Submit By:
    11/15/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of $75 or more in Groceries. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. No Beer Purchase Required. Offer good to residents of NC and WV only.

Offer # AB-4587
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT SELTZER PURHASE OF PARTY ESSENTIALS $6 REBATE-NO SELTZER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/08/2021 – 10/31/2021
    Submit By:
    11/15/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $6* back via rebate when you purchase Party Essentials.** Compliments of Bud Light Seltzer. No Seltzer purchase required. *Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Party Essentials must exceed $6.00, excluding sales tax. Party Essentials include: ice, water, plates, cups, chips, dips, crackers, food trays, condiments, meats or produce. Offer good to residents of NC and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-08-2021 and 10-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-15-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4594
    COMPLIMENTS OF STELLA ARTOIS PURCHASE OF WINE $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/04/2021 – 01/02/2022
    Submit By:
    01/16/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of Wine.** Compliments of Stella Artois. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. No Beer Purchase Required. **Purchase price of Wine (any variety) must exceed $2, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of MA and ME residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-04-2021 and 01-02-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-16-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4609
    Beyond Meat $2 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/15/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) Beyond Meat burger, meat or sausage product.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Beyond Meat must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-15-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4614
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER PURCHASE OF COLEMAN NATURAL PULLED PORK $1 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/12/2021 – 10/09/2021
    Submit By:
    10/23/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate when you purchase one (1) package of Coleman Natural Pulled Pork. Compliments of Budweiser. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AR, MO and UT only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-12-2021 and 10-09-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 10-23-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4618
    COMPLIMENTS OF NATURAL LIGHT PURCHASE OF APPETIZER OR ENTREE $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/03/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) Appetizer or Entree.** Compliments of Natural Light. No Beer Purchase Required. *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Appetizer or Entree must exceed $5.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI and VT residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-03-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4623
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER PURCHASE OF FUEL $10 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/13/2021 – 11/08/2021
    Submit By:
    11/22/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on your purchase of Fuel.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Budweiser. **Purchase price of Fuel must exceed $20.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of PA residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 09-13-2021 and 11-08-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-22-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4653
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER PURCHASE OF COLEMAN NATURAL BRATWURST $5 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/01/2021 – 01/06/2022
    Submit By:
    01/15/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $5* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) Coleman Natural Bratwurst. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Budweiser. *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of MA, ME and VT residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-01-2021 and 01-06-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-15-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Looks like Diageo has ended the NBPR train. The new rebates are up on a new site and they exclude the NBPR states.

• 500 Club

Offer # AB-4653
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER PURCHASE OF COLEMAN NATURAL BRATWURST $5 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/01/2021 – 01/06/2022
    Submit By:
    01/15/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $5* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) Coleman Natural Bratwurst. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Budweiser. *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of MA, ME and VT residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-01-2021 and 01-06-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-15-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

Where to buy. Choose Budweiser BBQ collection in the drop-down.

• Thanks to Janice on a different site.

Offer # 21-50407
    SAVE $3.00 AFTER REBATE off the purchase of TWO (2) bags of ANY ICE. Compliments of Coors Light.
    Purchase Dates/Range
    09/01/2021 – 11/30/2021
    Terms & Conditions: No alcohol purchase required. Must be 21+ to redeem. Void where prohibited. Rebate offer valid 9/1/21 - 11/30/21, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Request must be postmarked or submitted online by 12/15/21. Valid only in AL, AR & NC. Cannot be combined with other offers. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE HONORED. Maximum of ONE (1) $3.00 rebate will be awarded per address/household during rebate term. For valid rebates submitted online, consumers will have the ability to choose from multiple reimbursement methods. Additional terms and conditions may apply. No response will be provided to requests beyond the maximum dollar amount. Molson Coors is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail. This certificate is void if assigned, sold, transferred, duplicated or reproduced in any way. Proof of purchase must accompany this rebate submission. Requests from groups, clubs, organizations or any other group purchases will not be honored or returned. REDEMPTION OR HANDLING OF THIS REBATE NOT ACCORDING TO ITS TERMS CONSTITUTES FRAUD. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under U.S. mail fraud statutes. Employees and officers of Molson Coors, affiliated companies, distributors, and licensed retailers, as well as family members of any of the above residing in the same household, are not eligible. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. To check the status of your rebate, please call 1-855-727-4790 or visit www.coorslightrebates.com.

• Offer # AB-4651
    COMPLIMENTS OF BUSCH AND NATURAL LIGHT PURCHASE OF ANY TWO PIZZAS $2 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/09/2021 – 11/06/2021
    Submit By:
    11/20/2021
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate on the purchase of any two (2) Pizzas. No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Busch and Natural Light. *Paid via Busch Prepaid Mastercard. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV residents 21+ only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-09-2021 and 11-06-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11-20-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-3904
    Pretzel Buns $1.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    10/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) Kings Hawaiian Pretzel Hamburger Buns or Slider Buns.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of buns must exceed $1.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-4313
    King’s Hawaiian Dinner rolls $1.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) 18 or 24 count package of Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.** *Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls must exceed $1.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Anheuser-Busch. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4318
    Holiday Stein $3 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $3* back via rebate on the purchase of ONE (1) Budweiser Holiday Stein.** *Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard. No beer purchase required. Compliments of Budweiser. Offer good to residents of AL,AR,CT,HI,MA,ME,MN,MO,NC,NJ,PA,RI,UT,WV only.Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4401
    Turkey $2.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) turkey.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of turkey must exceed $2.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4595
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/15/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $10* back via rebate on the purchase of $75 or more in Groceries. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. The following items do not apply toward your $75 or more Grocery purchase requirement: beer, wine, hard seltzer, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medications, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards and candy item purchases. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. No Beer Purchase Required. Offer good to residents of NC and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-15-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• Offer # AB-4672
    COMPLIMENTS OF MICHELOB ULTRA PURCHASE OF DOT’S PRETZELS $1 REBATE-NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/07/2021 – 01/01/2022
    Submit By:
    01/15/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $1* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) 16 oz. bag of Dots Pretzels.** No Beer Purchase Required. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Dot’s Pretzels must exceed $1.00, excluding sales tax. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, MO, NC, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-07-2021 and 01-01-2022. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-15-2022. Limit (1) submission(s) per address.

• This is a quickie for my NBPR peeps. There is a meat rebate from Coppola that doesn’t require a wine purchase but expired on 11/6/21. If you have a $5+ meat receipt laying around and want to give it a shot here’s the info:

go to coppola . inmarrebates . com (type it out people), under submit a rebate click on “click here to begin”, look for the rebates with the cow on them and find the one that doesn’t say with the purchase of wine, this one OFFER CODE: FFCW021C3, the submit this offer and the rest is pretty normal.

I did this offer a week ago or so and got a your submission is good email today. Note that this rebate doesn’t have any states listed in the t&c and my state is usually a wine/liquor required state and now sorta a BPR state.

You maybe get $5 or your maybe waste a little time. No guarantees.

Completed rebates must be received by 12/06/2021.

• Offer # AB-4403
    Ham $2.50 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    12/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) Ham.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of ham must exceed $2.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 12-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

Offer # AB-4615
    Beyond Meat $2 Rebate
    Purchase Dates/Range
    11/15/2021 – 12/31/2021
    Submit By:
    01/14/2022
    Terms & Conditions: Get $2* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) Beyond Meat beef, burger, sausage or meat ball product.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of Beyond Meat must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL,AR,CT,HI,MA,ME,MN,MO,NC,NJ,PA,RI,UT, and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-15-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address.

• I just noticed the wording in the final check box on AB rebates that the purchase you are using has not been used for any other AB rebates. How long has that been there? I often use the same receipt for different offer numbers when the product is the same eg. meat purchases. Just wondering if I have been on autopilot and just checking the box because it is required and not reading it through. Haven’t had any rebates rejected in the last couple months so either it is new or they have not been diligent in checking.

• @fulltimedad said in MASTER THREAD -NBPR - No Beer Purchase Required Rebates online submission:

I just noticed the wording in the final check box on AB rebates that the purchase you are using has not been used for any other AB rebates. How long has that been there? I often use the same receipt for different offer numbers when the product is the same eg. meat purchases. Just wondering if I have been on autopilot and just checking the box because it is required and not reading it through. Haven’t had any rebates rejected in the last couple months so either it is new or they have not been diligent in checking.

It’s been there all year, I believe. They might not be checking every one but they certainly can use that as a reason to ban you. With all the trouble people were having last year, I wouldn’t risk it.

This is a quickie for my NBPR peeps. There is a meat rebate from Coppola that doesn’t require a wine purchase but expired on 11/6/21. If you have a $5+ meat receipt laying around and want to give it a shot here’s the info:

go to coppola . inmarrebates . com (type it out people), under submit a rebate click on “click here to begin”, look for the rebates with the cow on them and find the one that doesn’t say with the purchase of wine, this one OFFER CODE: FFCW021C3, the submit this offer and the rest is pretty normal.

I did this offer a week ago or so and got a your submission is good email today. Note that this rebate doesn’t have any states listed in the t&c and my state is usually a wine/liquor required state and now sorta a BPR state.

You maybe get $5 or your maybe waste a little time. No guarantees.

Completed rebates must be received by 12/06/2021.

Thank you for this one! Just received the approval, and a bonus to me at least is that it pays by check.

• This is NBPR for NC only, $3 off any Meal Kit
    I have not done it and don’t know what is considered a meal kit
    redeem.csmredemptions.com, enter offer# 051152

• Are there any offers for '22? TIA

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.