Dunkin: Free Medium Hot Coffee 1x per week in January ymmv $10 value

• Global Moderator

This may be regional, do not know.

Received email that perks members will receive ONE FREE HOT COFFEE PER WEEK (redeem via app) from 1/4 to 1/29.

Medium coffee sells for about $2.49 ea reg price. Can pick any brew inc. their new Dunkin Midnight or Explorer Batch coffees. HOT ONLY, not iced.

This starts on JAN 4th, so check your app tomorrow to see if you have this or if you got the email today!

• Global Moderator

up to $1mm for some if you have the Dunkin offer and live in the NBPR states. be sure to get a receipt for your coffee each time!

Get $0.50 back via rebate when you purchase one (1) Hot Coffee.
    Code: AB-3056
    Purchase Dates: 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2021
    Submit By: 01/14/2022
    Valid in: AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT, WV
    Terms: Get $0.50 back via rebate when you purchase one (1) Hot Coffee. Paid via Budweiser Virtual Card or Check. Purchase price of Hot Coffee must exceed $0.50, excluding sales tax. COMPLIMENTS OF BUDWEISER. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 01/01/21 - 12/31/21. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01/14/22. Limit two (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 2-4 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card terms, conditions and expiry apply. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Complete the following required information and submit. Your submission acknowledges that the prepaid card offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if prepaid card is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your prepaid card will not occur unless you satisfy each of these three Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this prepaid card offer. Enjoy Responsibly - © 2021 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO

• Yes, regional deal. The new deal for me (Chicago area) is get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase on Mondays.

• Mine is $2 mediums. No freebie.

• Global Moderator

@mmyk said in Dunkin: Free Medium Hot Coffee 1x per week in January ymmv $10 value:

Mine is $2 mediums. No freebie.

$2 mediums is the happy hour deal, 2-6pm? think we all have that one.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.