Olay Rebate - Buy $25 worth of select OLAY Products (skin care) post coupons/pre tax, get $25 Gift Card, Exp 12/31/22

• (Modified version of Mr C’s original post which is now in Expired deals…)

Buy $25 worth of select OLAY Products (skin care) post coupons/pre tax, get a $25 Gift Card. You choose from a variety of gift cards. (On the ‘Register’ page, there is a drop down of available ‘rewards’/GCs.)

Link to form: Olay rebate
    Link to participating products/UPCs: Participating products

I purchased an Olay product ($30) from Target, submitted my receipt for a doordash GC, and received the link to my GC in less than 30 minutes.

• 500 Club

By “already registered” do they mean that we already have a PGEveryday account? The top of the form says “Purchase one participating product between 11/01/2022 and 12/31/2022 and register.” making it sound like one has to purchase one $25 item but further down in the form it says that one can submit multiple receipts.

0_1668475647922_Screenshot_20221114-202321.png

• administrators

@my4mainecoons I think you just need to register.

I had everything in one receipt, so not sure how it works with multiple.

• Global Moderator

There are now some IB offers for OLAY to stack if you get those items.

Also, some accounts at Wags have a new earn $5 wags cash wys $20 or $25 in one order.

If you can manage all these bonuses with your rebate will be a $10mm on top of the gift card.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Also, RA has a BC offer for P&G every month. I intentionally do not clip Olay L2c in case I want to submit the receipt for a rebate.

I haven’t looked recently but what I saw on iBotta was Olay Body Wash. I did a Ctrl F for “body” on the list of participating products and 0 found. So I think the rebate is for stuff in the Skin Care section.

I didn’t see a g.c. on the list that I would use without buying something I don’t need.

OT: Yesterday I spent a few hours wandering around Dick’s Sporting Goods trying to find something to buy with my $60 in eGC from Blue Diamond. I found something that I actually can use for $65! One of the eGC didn’t work so I ended up paying $15. But that’s ok because I got something I’ve been wanting-- warm, waterproof gloves for snow blowing. We got 3" overnight. Not enough for the snow blower but its coming. ❄

• Not sure why it won’t let me register. Kept getting “something went wrong” error messages. Tried like 20 times, I gave up!

• 500 Club

@niniss Sometimes the sites, servers, atmosphere, etc. have issues. Try again another day and quit after 2 tries. If 2 doesn’t work then 20 won’t work. I couldn’t get PetSmart site to work last Friday on 2 devices with different OS. I gave up. Today, no problem on the first try.

• administrators

@niniss said in Olay Rebate - Buy $25 worth of select OLAY Products (skin care) post coupons/pre tax, get $25 Gift Card, Exp 12/31/22:

Not sure why it won’t let me register. Kept getting “something went wrong” error messages. Tried like 20 times, I gave up!

They were having issues the other day too. I registered, got my code and redeemed it but never got a GC. Emailed them they said they were having some issues. Tried again on Monday (or Tuesday) and it let me redeem the code again and I got the GC instantly.

• I stopped by Walgreens on the way home today and picked up 3 trial sized olay regenerist products. They were supposed to be buy 2 get 1 free and I had a digital $10/2 coupon. Two rang up full price, the 3rd rang up $1.69, but the second olay coupon of $5 came off. The total was $18.57 for all three. Registered and sent my receipt thinking I would get some more next week. Instead, I got the $25 code. I’m happy, but surprised.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.