EXPIRED game in Burger King app through 11/19 - Sip, Throw & Score

• Play daily to potentially earn perks and Crowns. I believe you get 100 Crowns the first time you play, at least that’s what I got.

• 100 crowns for me too. Get 25 additional crowns for customizing your helmet after playing the game.

• The additional helmet customization after playing the game seems to work every day. 60 points + 25 points today.

• After playing four consecutive days, my prize today was 200 Crowns.

• Global Moderator

REDEMPTION TRICK to get a free whopper and the free large fries weekly offer for 15c.

1. If you add the offer for the free weekly fries, and a large fries to your cart, and then add a whopper, customize it to add extra lettuce for 15c or extra tomato for 20c.

2. at check out, click the use 750 points to pay for the Whopper. your total is 15c and gets you the free fries since you must spend at least 1c oop (any purchase) for it to kick in.

3. eat well for 15c + tax or 20 with the tomato.

• Global Moderator

Thanks for the tip, MC! Might as well get a free large fries with my free Whopper.

• Global Moderator

Surprisingly in my parts it only costs and extra 10 cents to get extra tomatoes or lettuce, so 11 cents after tax. Thanks again, MC. I am trying to use up my points because I don’t want to lose them due to the six month rolling expiration rule that went into effect earlier this year.

• Global Moderator

BTW you can retool your helmet for 25 points every single day. Today was the free Hershey Pie w/$1+. could care less, got the 25 points after for my helmet. LOL

• Global Moderator

Great new feature in the BK app, tells you when and how many points you have expiring.

On the home page where it says ‘Royal perks’ up top, click on that, will bring up another screen that shows the # of points expiring the soonest. Good way to keep track so you redeem any prior to their expiration. Remember points earned now only are valid for 6 months from the date of earning them.

• I’ve got you all beat so far on the Whopper rewards trick… the wrong way, that is. My local Bk charges 50 cents for either extra lettuce or tomato! But curiously enough, it’s 35 cents for adding onion rings on the burger. So that’s what I chose instead. That’s something to get and and least be sure that they actually added something. 🤑
    Reminder, Sunday is the last day for this game.

• Global Moderator

@yoregano said in New game in Burger King app through 11/19 - Sip, Throw & Score:

I’ve got you all beat so far on the Whopper rewards trick… the wrong way, that is. My local Bk charges 50 cents for either extra lettuce or tomato! But curiously enough, it’s 35 cents for adding onion rings on the burger. So that’s what I chose instead. That’s something to get and and least be sure that they actually added something. 🤑
    Reminder, Sunday is the last day for this game.

geez, 50 cents for extra lettuce??? that’s a rip off.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.