NEW ACCOUNTS: Capital One Shopping Sign Up, Install Extension, Make $15+ purchase within 90 days, get $45 bonus (works!)

• Global Moderator

FYI, I did this already, ordered $15+ at Office Depot paying with rewards. Tracked fine, already got the bonus even before the CB went to ‘confirmed’ status. Excellent choice of gift cards to cash out on , can get multiples in varying amounts adding up to $45.

Please read ALL T&C so you get your bonus. You can disable or remove the extension after.

https://capitaloneshopping.com/lp/welcomebonus-mz/boxesredeem3?utm_s

• To qualify for this one-time bonus, you must be a new member, install the extension by clicking the link on this page, create an account within 24 hours of viewing this offer, and make Qualifying Purchase(s) totaling $15 within 90 days of installing. A Qualifying Purchase means a purchase via Capital One Shopping that earns Capital One Shopping Rewards. The bonus will be automatically applied to your account within 30 days after satisfying these requirements. The bonus will be awarded as Capital One Shopping Rewards, and is subject to the terms of the rewards program. If you uninstall the extension you may not be eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to alter, change or terminate this offer at any time without notice. We reserve the right to not apply a bonus to accounts suspected of fraudulent, abusive, or deceptive behavior for any reason based on our sole discretion.

• Is this extension compatible with other shopping extensions already installed in Chrome?

• @sonofzeus said in NEW ACCOUNTS: Capital One Shopping Sign Up, Install Extension, Make $15+ purchase within 90 days, get $45 bonus (works!):

Is this extension compatible with other shopping extensions already installed in Chrome?

More like independent of other extensions. Whichever extension you click/pull down is the one that should track. Also, you can turn extensions on/off as desired.

• I have this extension, and still have it. It doesn’t do anything for me! The bonus is great, but I am not a new user! 😢

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.