General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24

• https://athomemakescents.com/

Rebate via venmo, PayPal, or prepaid MasterCard. Limit 1. Multiple receipts accepted.

SPEND
    Purchase $40 of your favorite General Mills products from 09/1/24 - 10/31/24, register and start earning!

UPLOAD
    Take a clear photo of your receipts(s), mark (X) or check (√) the qualifying items and upload it here.

VERIFY
    Check your receipt status for verification and approval.

REWARD!
    Once you purchase $40 in General Mills products, you will get a $10 reward!

Qualifying Items: https://athomemakescents.com/qualifying-products

T&C At Home Makes Cents LogoGET $10 BACKwhen you spend $40 on participating General Mills productsUpload ReceiptAT HOME MAKES CENTS OFFER Offer only valid for purchases made between 9/1/24 – 10/31/24. Offer open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (including D.C.), 18 years old and older. To receive $10 reward, make qualifying purchase of General Mills products of $40 (pre-tax) or more between 9/1/2024 and 10/31/2024. (Click here for qualifying General Mills® products) Net purchase determined after all discounts, offers and coupons. Must submit original receipt with valid purchase showing purchase date and purchase price of participating items. Offer redemption requests must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on 11/30/24. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your reward. Reward provided via PayPal, Venmo or digital Prepaid Mastercard only. Not redeemable in-store. Limit 1 redemption per household. Offer subject to agreement to full Terms and Conditions (click here). Sponsored by General Mills.

• Stacks with several general and item specific offers on Fetch.

• Global Moderator

@sonofzeus said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

Stacks with several general and item specific offers on Fetch.

IB offers for various cereals, cereal/granola bars, etc.

• 500 Club

For anyone else wondering, the Motts and Nature Valley FAR offers expired 8-31-24.

I hope this isn’t a trend towards lower % back. 25% isn’t much. Kellogg’s was $10/$25 and Nestle $20/$40. The previous GM offer % was higher.

Time to start checking the SCO trash can again.

• I have a $5 off $25 offer in Jewel/Albertson’s/soon Kroger app.
    Ms SOZ is getting a $25 Albertson’s GC from Medicare Advantage.
    Healthy Soup and healthy (ish) cereal are our priorities.

• @my4mainecoons said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

For anyone else wondering, the Motts and Nature Valley FAR offers expired 8-31-24.

I hope this isn’t a trend towards lower % back. 25% isn’t much. Kellogg’s was $10/$25 and Nestle $20/$40. The previous GM offer % was higher.

Yea but Kellogg’s and Nestle needed a single transaction. This General Mills offer you can use multiple receipts, which makes it easier to shop low quantity limit sales.

• @ctujackbauer You can also buy it on Amazon. Certain deals, not included, buying from Amazon!

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

@my4mainecoons said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

Yea but Kellogg’s and Nestle needed a single transaction. This General Mills offer you can use multiple receipts, which makes it easier to shop low quantity limit sales.

Not only that, there are multiple Fetch and Ibotta offers that easily get you another $6-10 in value on $40 spend. For instance, I have a $2 on 3 GM cereals, that are often on sale for under $2 a box, $1/1 GM Nutrition bars multi pack (4ct+) limit 5. Ongoing FETCH offers for the GM Cereals, etc.

So very easy to pick up close to another $10 on $40 spend netting $20 back. Not to mention, its so easy to find GM products on discarded receipts, so if you luck out and find $10-20 in receipts you get a great head start to the $40. It’s a good deal, and I actually prefer it to paying $40 at once for the $20 Nestle on one receipt.

• I could only order 5, (is the maximum!) Nature Valley Crunchy Granola, Oats and Dark Chocolate for $27.55. Not sure what I’ll do?

• @mistercheap said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

@ctujackbauer said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

@my4mainecoons said in General Mills Rebate Spend $40 get $10 9/1/24 - 10/31/24:

Not only that, there are multiple Fetch and Ibotta offers that easily get you another $6-10 in value on $40 spend. For instance, I have a $2 on 3 GM cereals, that are often on sale for under $2 a box, $1/1 GM Nutrition bars multi pack (4ct+) limit 5. Ongoing FETCH offers for the GM Cereals, etc.

So very easy to pick up close to another $10 on $40 spend netting $20 back. Not to mention, its so easy to find GM products on discarded receipts, so if you luck out and find $10-20 in receipts you get a great head start to the $40. It’s a good deal, and I actually prefer it to paying $40 at once for the $20 Nestle on one receipt.

I’ve had the Progresso soup offer on ibotta come back within less than a week after using it at the store. Same with Fetch, a different Progresso soup offer appeared after I redeemed 2 out of 3 redemptions.

General Mills is pretty much Fetch Rewards coupon partner, although they do spread their bets between ibotta and Fetch sometimes.

• Just submitted 6 receipts totaling $41 pretax. (inc $10 orphaned receipt for NV Granola Bars). I will report when they deposit $10 in my Venmo.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.