Free Pop Chips (any local retailer) via text rebate from Aisle (exp unknown)

• https://try.gotoaisle.com/popchips-scl (if link doesn’t work, open in Incognito). Did this ~5 months ago, but was able to do it again. The chips are pretty good too.

• Thanks! I bought it yesterday and it said exp 10/10. Got the Venmo this morning. It didn’t say there was a purchase amount limit so I got $4.49 back.

• Purchased/submitted 2x this morning after voting Blue.
    Approved immediately.
    Payment due in 48 hours.

• Hi. Which store are you guys finding this? Thanks!

• @mmyk Marianos (Kroger affiliate in Chicagoland).

• Aisle just sent payment via PP.

• @pakle said in Free Pop Chips (any local retailer) via text rebate from Aisle (exp unknown):

Thanks! I bought it yesterday and it said exp 10/10. Got the Venmo this morning. It didn’t say there was a purchase amount limit so I got $4.49 back.

Aisle texted me yesterday that I could do this Pop Chips offer again. So I bought another one at QFC last night, texted the receipt, and got the Venmo this morning. Hoping they text me to do the Cretors one again too…

• According to my Safeway app, my Safeway stores carry the PopChips. I went to 3 Safeways and couldn’t find it – all I could find are PopCorners. Finally found PopChips at Mollie Stones (a small local chain). Submitted my receipt and received approval within minutes.

• Just got the followup FAR Popchips offer.Checking my beer inventory now.

• Just purchased/submitted receipt #2.
    Approved immediately.
    Found mucho Popchips again at Mariano’s.

• @sonofzeus Just received 2nd refund via PP.

• Global Moderator

Are these Aisle rebate offers limited to one per person, one per phone number, or one per household? I bought two bags in back-to-back transactions but unfortunately the same time printed on the receipt; however, in one transaction I bought other things in addition to the Pop Chips. They refused the second receipt saying the receipt was already used.

I can always return a bag back to the store, but it is a small hassle I would like to avoid if possible. Maybe because the two receipts both were from the same store snd had the same day and time the computer just automatically rejects one even though the actual items purchased were diffferent proving it is a unique receipt.

• @mrvietnam said in Free Pop Chips (any local retailer) via text rebate from Aisle (exp unknown):

Are these Aisle rebate offers limited to one per person, one per phone number, or one per household? I bought two bags in back-to-back transactions but unfortunately the same time printed on the receipt; however, in one transaction I bought other things in addition to the Pop Chips. They refused the second receipt saying the receipt was already used.

I can always return a bag back to. One, but it is a small hassle I would like to avoid f possible. Maybe because the two receipts both were from the same store snd had the same day snd time the conputrr just automatically rejects one even though the items purchased were diffferent.

I’ve done many offers with both my phone and my SO’s phone and generally hasn’t been an issue except yesterday it was. I bought a few duplicate things at Whole Foods yesterday to do the offer on both our phones and I did it so fast at the self checkout that both receipts have the same date and time. Mine said it was approved (not paid yet) and my SO’s said it was a duplicate receipt. But mine was a different total (I bought one extra thing on my receipt). I can’t believe they only go by date and time and not total as an extra check.

Anyway, I responded “support” and then said to check again because the number of items bought and total was different (I didn’t mention how I knew that). I got a message back to reupload the receipt to their website and then I got a message back right away that it was approved (not paid yet).

So I think the moral of the story is to make sure the times are different to avoid this issue.

• Global Moderator

Thanks. I just texted support and said the same thing you did. I will see if it finally gets approved when they ask me to submit the teceipt again.

Please monitor this and let us know if even though your receipt was finally approved if you actually saw the money in your Venmo or PayPal account. I remember with another offer they said I was approved, but I never did get actual payment.

I agree with your moral of the story. I think if the transactions were at least a minute apart all this hassle would be avoided. Luckily Vons has a 30 day return policy if I end up not getting paid back. I guess another moral of the story is to keep your sales receipt and not eat the actual product until you do actually get paid back.

• Global Moderator

I just got my receipt approved going through support even though both receipts had the same day and time and were from the same store (back-to-back trannies). What worked is using the language mtnagel used when contacting support about the other receipt having a different number of items and the total being different. Now I will wait a couple days and see if the money is actually deposited into my account. Fingers crossed. Did you ever actually see the money hit your account, mtnagel? I will give it a couple days and if I do not see actual payment into my account, back to Vons they go.

• @mrvietnam said in Free Pop Chips (any local retailer) via text rebate from Aisle (exp unknown):

I just got my receipt approved going through support even though both receipts had the same day and time and were from the same store (back-to-back trannies). What worked is using the language mtnagel used when contacting support about the other receipt having a different number of items and the total being different. Now I will wait a couple days and see if the money is actually deposited into my account. Fingers crossed. Did you ever actually see the money hit your account, mtnagel? I will give it a couple days and if I do not see actual payment into my account, back to Vons they go.

Yes, I did get paid for the one they questioned. Oddly, there was another offer on the same receipt that all I got was the initial response that says it’s being reviewed and the status on the website is “Processing.”

• Global Moderator

Ate 1/2, threw the rest in the trash. Just very processed/fake tasting chips. and at $4.19 a bag, no way I’d ever buy them, probably wouldn’t even fool with a free offer for them again unless I needed the spend for another promo of some kind.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Free Pop Chips (any local retailer) via text rebate from Aisle (exp unknown):

Ate 1/2, threw the rest in the trash. Just very processed/fake tasting chips. and at $4.19 a bag, no way I’d ever buy them, probably wouldn’t even fool with a free offer for them again unless I needed the spend for another promo of some kind.

They cost $4.99 in my area.

• Global Moderator

ALL - just got a text inviting me to get another bag free, same redemption method.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.