Check your Panera Bread account: possible free bagel each day for the entire month of January 2018 YMMV

• Global Moderator

I checked my account and I have free bagel daily for month of January 2018.

Redeem your reward for free daily bagel in a bakery-cafe, online or through our mobile app, where available. Limit one bagel per day. Cannot be redeemed for other bakery items or bulk bagel packs.

https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/home.html

YMMV on the offer being on your account. It was on my account and my mother’s account, but not on my wife’s. So not every account will have the monthlong free bagel offer.

• I got mine in December, which is my birth month, so I assumed it was related to that, however when I looked at my account, I had a typo on my birthday which was not December. So I guess it could be any month. But I did get an email from Panera telling me that I had a free bagel in December.

• Global Moderator

@canusa said in Check your Panera Bread account: possible free bagel each day for the entire month of January 2018 YMMV:

I got mine in December, which is my birth month, so I assumed it was related to that, however when I looked at my account, I had a typo on my birthday which was not December. So I guess it could be any month. But I did get an email from Panera telling me that I had a free bagel in December.

My birth month is in June and I got the offer in January, so I doubt it is at all related to your birth month.

• 5K Club

Panera has been giving out a free bagel each day for the past 6 months. You can go back to get one every day, but they don’t accumulate.

• 2 accounts in my family have gotten these the same month each of the last 2 years

• Global Moderator

At the Panera bread near me they offered a free cookie when ordering using the self serve kiosk, so in addition to getting the free bagel (cut and toasted for no charge), I also scored a chocolate chip cookie,

• These offers are random and can happen anytime for anyone, with no apparent rhyme or reason. I last got the free bagel per day last April.

During your birthday month (presuming you have this info entered into your rewards account), you will get a free pastry once during that month with a few days extra to redeem. My b-day is in December and I had until today to get mine.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.