Coke Rewards Official thread

• @ctujackbauer said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@lawomaniam1

@lawomaniam1 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@rowan said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer , concerning the Holiday Punch w Amazon, https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/55869/
    I thought all we received was $5 Amazon Cards via Email or 1 person to get a check for 1k. Im just wondering why I received an email about:
    Dear LA,
    This notification is confirmation that your Holiday Punch Card and Sweepstakes Amazon.com Offer has been shipped via FEDEX by our distribution center to the following address:…

I got this email yesterday, do u have any idea what it’s for?

If you played for one of those coolers on their app some people else where have deduced it may be for that. They just screwed up what notices were sent out.

Oh, don’t remember a cooler game but free is free and a win is a win! TY!!! I was really confused.

Anyone figure out what this was for? I never received anything.

The amazon gift code was sent by email.

Other posters have speculated it was just an email error due to the changeover from HelloWorld/Eprize to a different prize fulfillment company. Most people said there weren’t any packages showing in fedex delivery manager.

TY! 🙂

• No code received here. I’ll call them.

• @meezer_mom said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

No code received here. I’ll call them.

It’s possible you don’t remember the email, or the initial thread. The thread was from 6 months ago, the emails with the two potential codes were sent 2 months ago.

phatwallet forums link

• Oh, the 2-$5 amazon codes I got. I thought you were referring to the $10 gc for March Madness game. I will still reach out to Coke and report back.

• Convo’d with their live agent. They said there was nothing else for the Aramark entry and the $10 Visa codes from March Madness will also be sent via e-mail 10-12 weeks after the contest closed, 3/21/18.

Now we know.

• They now have an offer for a 8x10 shutterfly print for one cap code.
    Not sure if shipping is extra

• Anyone waiting on the $10 visa prepaid reward card from the march madness bracket game, it should be delivered by email in about 3 weeks. Coke representative said to ignore the two fedex shipping notices we received.

*Thank you for contacting Coke.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Please disregard the email you received regarding the FedEx notification. These rewards will be sent out 12 weeks from the end of the promotion, which was March 21, 2018.

We thank you for your patience.*

• BUY A COKE®, SHARE A COKE DURING COKE HAPPY HOUR
    Every Wednesday-Friday, 4-7pm, join us at Happy Hour.
    Buy one Coca-Cola 20oz. & get one 20oz. free to share,
    exclusively at Walgreens.

https://us.coca-cola.com/walgreens/?

• Does anyone want a Coca-Cola Digital Game Pack, which is a code that can be used to unlock a FIFA Ultimate Team™ Coca-Cola® prize pack in the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 game for Xbox One. I don’t have a FIFA 18 game or an X-Box One. So the prize I won is really no good to me. Let me know and I can email you the code. I may have one for the Playstation 4 concole as well, if somebody wants it.

• @wildbill62 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Does anyone want a Coca-Cola Digital Game Pack, which is a code that can be used to unlock a FIFA Ultimate Team™ Coca-Cola® prize pack in the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 game for Xbox One. I don’t have a FIFA 18 game or an X-Box One. So the prize I won is really no good to me. Let me know and I can email you the code. I may have one for the Playstation 4 concole as well, if somebody wants it.

FWIW, I wonder if everyone who enters this contest gets the game pack. All three accounts of mine won it on the first entry.

• https://www.powerade.com/FIFA/

The Sip & Scan icon on a Powerade gives you seeds in the World Cup bracket, kinda like the March Madness seeds. Lower odds in the lower prize brackets compared to March Madness ($10 amazon, $5 amazon), but better prizes in the higher prize brackets (50 $360 Best Buy gift cards given out to people with the winning team).

Only problem is that many grocery stores don’t have Powerades with the Sip & Scan icon, mine was on a Powerade Zero.

Online AMOE for this one starts June 18, for anyone who doesn’t want to go to the store.

• Enjoy a Coke® and unlock a mystery perk! Be one of the first 50K to scan a sip & scan™ icon or enter a Coca-Cola product code and you’ll get a free code to use on Coke.com/GIVE. Once 50K people participate, you’ll snag a bonus reward. Get in on the fun: http://CokeURL.com/Mystery__Offer

Another site says the mystery perk is a $2 amazon gift card. They are at 22% at 4:45 pm edt.

• Looks like the 12 codes for a magazine subscription offer is back.

Magazine Gold Card Subscription Offer T&C

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Enjoy a Coke® and unlock a mystery perk! Be one of the first 50K to scan a sip & scan™ icon or enter a Coca-Cola product code and you’ll get a free code to use on Coke.com/GIVE. Once 50K people participate, you’ll snag a bonus reward. Get in on the fun: http://CokeURL.com/Mystery__Offer

Another site says the mystery perk is a $2 amazon gift card. They are at 22% at 4:45 pm edt.

All gone. Offer over, unfortunately.

• @briarycliffs said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Enjoy a Coke® and unlock a mystery perk! Be one of the first 50K to scan a sip & scan™ icon or enter a Coca-Cola product code and you’ll get a free code to use on Coke.com/GIVE. Once 50K people participate, you’ll snag a bonus reward. Get in on the fun: http://CokeURL.com/Mystery__Offer

If anyone was able to do this, the reward is in your account. You only have a few days to claim. Amazon gc comes immediately.

• 2K Club

@wmnetid said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Looks like the 12 codes for a magazine subscription offer is back.

Magazine Gold Card Subscription Offer T&C

AND, it looks like you can take the $5 alternate offer again as well. Just tried and it didn’t balk. We’ll see what shows up…

• Login first.

Fresh Faces. Fresh Perks. Summer Sprite® has it all!
    https://www.sprite.com/summer/?mc…OST_100635

• @ctujackbauer said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Anyone waiting on the $10 visa prepaid reward card from the march madness bracket game, it should be delivered by email in about 3 weeks. Coke representative said to ignore the two fedex shipping notices we received.

*Thank you for contacting Coke.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Please disregard the email you received regarding the FedEx notification. These rewards will be sent out 12 weeks from the end of the promotion, which was March 21, 2018.

We thank you for your patience.*

This one came via email today. As a heads up, it requires setting up a login/pw and profile at the prepaid website to redeem.
    notification at prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
    Your Prepaid Reward has Arrived!

• Watch out - mine went to my spam folder

• @connman said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

AND, it looks like you can take the $5 alternate offer again as well. Just tried and it didn’t balk. We’ll see what shows up…

Had to find the old thread to get the link for the $5 redemption option. Disclaimer states “Limit one cash reward per household, per lifetime.”, but worth taking a shot with 12 codes.

• @wmnetid
    Here is the link to get the $5.00 instead of a magazine subscription.

https://magazinegoldcard.com/cash

• AMOE for $25 amazon gc instant win. Enter up to 25 (!) times a day. (after about the 5th entry you’ll have to do captchas)

https://us.coca-cola.com/en/amoe/?amoeId=58409

• I saw the Amazon card is back but its a chance to win 😞 It was like that last time.Why couldn’t be guaranteed? I hate wasting my caps. This is why I have 3 full grocery bags of caps because I hoping for a guaranteed Amazon Gift Card prize. Maybe they should put a $5 Amazon prize for guaranteed option.

• @rams99 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

I saw the Amazon card is back but its a chance to win 😞 It was like that last time.Why couldn’t be guaranteed? I hate wasting my caps. This is why I have 3 full grocery bags of caps because I hoping for a guaranteed Amazon Gift Card prize. Maybe they should put a $5 Amazon prize for guaranteed option.

Read the post right above. There is a free AMOE for the Amazon card offer.

• Enter 1 cap/product code or use Sip & Scan on mobile for an AMC popcorn and drink coupon. Limited to the first 30,000 entrants. Usually these things last less than a day, so limited time offer.

Scroll down to UNLOCK A SURPRISE WITH YOUR NEXT COCA-COLA on the coca-cola offers page.

*Be one of the first 30,000 to scan any sip & scan® icon or enter a product code. You’ll earn a $1 Share a Coke® digital code. Once 30,000 people participate, you’ll get a bonus perk at the end of this program. Check below to see progress.

Ends 7/30/18*

• @ctujackbauer
    Thanks !
    still available

• Global Moderator

@cuzwhy said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer
    Thanks !
    still available

I would do this but I have so many free popcorn and drink coupons from the sweepstakes last holiday sason. All those coupons expire on 9/30/18. Plus there haven’t been a lot of movies worth seeing lately IMHO.

Can someone check their coupon and tell me when the expiration date is for this issuance?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@cuzwhy said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer
    Thanks !
    still available

I would do this but I have so many free popcorn and drink coupons from the sweepstakes last holiday sason. All those coupons expire on 9/30/18. Plus there haven’t been a lot of movies worth seeing lately IMHO.

Can someone check their coupon and tell me when the expiration date is for this issuance?

I read on Doctor of Credit that the coupon expires on 9/30/18, so in about 2 months and 11 days. i’ll pass.

• @connman said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Check arrived in the mail today.

• Global Moderator

@wmnetid said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@connman said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Check arrived in the mail today.

Did you use the same name, mailing address. e-mail, etc. as you did your first time around for the once-in-a-lifetime check request? I guess they don’t bother to keep track.

• @mrvietnam

Yes, I used my usual contact info. I am too old at this point to jump through the hoops of fudging my contact info for $5.

• 2K Club

For the portion of the Coke Summer contests that ended with 20oz Coke bottles as a prize at Speedway, et al, I received a weird text from Coke Saturday (8/5). It looked like I was getting a chance to redeem the last Coke 20oz that I hadn’t been able to redeem by the 31st (short story - they only allowed one redemption in what appeared to be a 24+hour period and II only had time to get 4 of the 5 I had won).

Anyway, when I looked closer at the terms of the offer on the linked coupon, the one you open when in Speedway, it said that “coupon can be redeemed 10 times per customer”. Although I was skeptical, I stopped at Speedway, and that’s exactly how it worked - 10 separate transactions of the same link in the text message. In fact, if you tried to leave that coupon page after a redemption, it told you how many were left. The coupon updated quicker than I was able to close out of it and go back in from the text message, so it only took a couple of minutes to get all 10 Cokes in one stop.

This may not apply to everyone (probably just a few), but if anyone received one of these Coke messages Saturday (8/5), look closely at the coupon that comes up. It still expires today (8/6), but you may get 10 Cokes instead of one…

• $2 iTunes eGift Card (digital delivery) for free when you enter/scan 4 beverage codes - limit is 1 reward per person. $2 iTunes eGift Card is only awarded if/when 25,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this offer.

• Global Moderator

Check your rewards tab for the “enjoy more perks with a Coke and Target” offer. $2 Target eGC when you enter 4 qualifying beverage code and 25,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this offer. Limit 1 per person. Once unlocked, you have 7 days to claim your reward. https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/10273/mcr-coke-rewards-2-target-e-gift-card-w-4-codes-limited-time

• AMC Coke/Popcorn on the Coke Website. Enter 5 codes for an AMC large drink, 5 more codes for a large popcorn. Offer expires 11/19/18
    https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

• Coupons expire 6/30/19

• SIT BACK & ENJOY A NEW MAGAZINE FROM COCA-COLA

It’s time for some new reading material! Enter 12 product codes from Coca-Cola beverages to get a digital code good for a subscription to the best magazines around.

Ends 12/21/18

• Holiday Instant Win is back.
    Enter once per day via Sip & Scan, and four times a day via code entry.

Prizes:

5,000 FIRST PRIZES: 1 digital code for 10 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints. Terms and conditions apply; code expires January 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $25.90.
    100,000 SECOND PRIZES: 1 digital code for $25 off any Shutterfly purchase. Terms and conditions apply; code expires January 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT. ARV: $25.00.
    45,000 THIRD PRIZES: 1 digital bar code coupon for 1 free “Black” movie ticket and 1 free large fountain drink at AMC Theatres. Terms and conditions apply and will be listed on the coupon. Drink portion of the prize expires on June 30, 2020. ARV: $16.44.
    11,000 FOURTH PRIZES: 1 Magazine Gold Subscription digital code. Code expires on January 31, 2019. Subject to Magazine Gold terms and conditions. Go to Terms and Conditions for more details:
    magazinegoldcard.com/TermsConditions. U.S. addresses only. ARV: $15.83.
    7,500 FIFTH PRIZES: 1 digital code for a Shutterfly holiday ornament. Terms and conditions apply; offer expires on January 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT. ARV: $14.99.
    2,000 SIXTH PRIZES: 1 $10 CokeStore.com digital code. Terms and conditions apply; code expires January 31, 2019. ARV: $10.
    4,000 SEVENTH PRIZES: 1 $10 digital Nike Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.
    4,000 EIGHTH PRIZES: 1 Coca-Cola 4" plush polar bear. ARV: $10.
    100,000 NINTH PRIZES: 1 digital bar code coupon for 1 free large popcorn at AMC Theatres. Terms and conditions apply and will be listed on the coupon. Coupon expires on June 30, 2020. ARV: $8.49.
    100,000 TENTH PRIZES: 1 digital bar code coupon for 1 free large fountain drink at AMC Theatres®. Terms and conditions apply; coupon expires on June 30, 2020. ARV: $6.19.
    5,000 ELEVENTH PRIZES: 1 $10 The Home Depot® eGift Card. Terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5.
    5,000 TWELFTH PRIZES: 1 $10 App Store & iTunes gift card. Terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5.
    5,000 THIRTEENTH PRIZES: 1 $10 Amazon.com Gift Card, fulfilled as a digital code. Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $5.
    5,000 FOURTEENTH PRIZES: 1 $10 Walmart eGift Card. Terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5.

• https://us.coca-cola.com/holidaygiftcard/

This instant win requires a 20 oz. bottle Sip & Scan. I know… but look at all these amazon gift card prizes.

945 GRAND PRIZES (105 per Week): A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50
    Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $47,250.

online amoe opens up december 21st (I highly suggest buying a 20 oz qualifying drink see rules at the store to take advantage of the free sip & scan entry). sweeps ends january 2, 2019

https://us.coca-cola.com/holidaygiftcard/

• CVS - 2 Dollar GIFT card - with as little as 2-or 3 caps - requires 5 codes - ( no sip and scan codes )

Coke rewards site offer - if you do not see CVS offer get too a desktop and refresh the page more than once -
    I did not see this in the Main Coke REWARDS thread?

I did post the same thing on the plain thread -

If you have had an account for more that 6months u may have Emails that also have 2 or 3 FREE CODES u can use toward the OFFER -

• Enter 4 codes to receive a $2 Dunkin’ eGift card

Be one of the first 100,000 to enter four product codes and you’ll receive a $2 Dunkin’ gift card. Plus, wake up your taste buds with a chance to win a $100 Dunkin’ gift card.

Ends 12/28/18 at 12:59 p.m. ET. Limit one offer per person. See Official Rules for all details. © 2018 DD IP Holder LLC. The Dunkin Donuts trademarks/trade dress are owned by DD IP Holder LLC and used under license. Dunkin Donuts is not a sponsor of this promotion. Reward will be awarded when the threshold is met.

• Global Moderator

Thanks, ctgolfer. This is an instant offer as long as you are one of the first 100,000. Much prefer these to the ones you have to wait and hope they get a certain number of redemptions before the offer is unlocked.

• https://us.coca-cola.com/en/amoe/?amoeId=59415#

https://us.coca-cola.com/en/amoe/?amoeId=59415#
    Instant win for a $25 Walmart e-gift card, enter up to 25 times a day via sip & scan or via webpage AMOE. They’re giving away 13,000 in 18 days, which calculates to about one every two minutes. (I personally suggest spreading out your entries, they have random winning times and the person closest to that time wins)

• ENJOY MORE PERKS WITH A COKE® AND TARGET®

So many ways to shop! Be one of the first 25,000 to enter any four product codes and you’ll receive a $2 Target eGiftCard™. Plus, you’ll be entered for the chance to win one of five $1,000 Target eGiftCards™.

Ends 12/27/18

• Global Moderator

$2 Target eGift Card offer over: 100% claimed

• I miss the $5 amazon gift cards that they had last Christmas. It made each cap worth 50 cents.

• Enter 3 Coke Product Codes, Get a $2 Amazon Gift Card

Don’t miss out. Be one of the first 25,000 to enter a Coke, Sprite®, and Fanta® code and you’ll unlock a $2 Amazon.com Gift Card.*

Plus, you could be one of 1,000 lucky winners of a $35 Amazon.com Gift Card just for participating. Use it towards a refreshing 12-pack of Mexican Coca-Cola Fiesta Glasses.

Ends 3/19/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. 13+ with Coca-Cola Account before 1/21/19. See T&Cs for free method of entry, limits on entry, & all details. Offer may not be unlocked.

• There is a new NCAA March Madness promotion. It’s similar to last year’s. You can only enter 1 code per day though so to get all 16 teams, you’ll have to remember to do one every day (or so).

https://us.coca-cola.com/bracketrefresh/

• FREE Coca-Cola Lip Smacker 4-Pack For My Coke Rewards Members for 4 Caps

Coca-Cola Rewards is offering Members (free to join, click profile icon in upper right of page): 4-Pack Coca-Cola Lip Smacker Lip Balm for Free when you apply 4 codes from Sprite, Fanta or Coke. Shipping is free.

• FREE 20oz Coke Product with 3 Codes

Enter three product codes and receive a free 20oz. vend on us. With the Coca-Cola Vending Pass, easily get your favorite beverages at participating vending machines with just a tap of your smartphone.

Ends 4/30/19

https://us.coca-cola.com/vendingoffer/

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.