• eBay bucks 10% back on $50

Check your eBay account and activate- ymmv

Click on desktop eBay home page , it will show up
    If it’s on mobile app , it will show up on top to activate

Two days only! Don’t miss our highest rewards
    offer and start checking off your list.

ends 11/26 @ 11:59 PM ET

• Who’s eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

10% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying item $50 or more
    Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on November 25, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 26, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

https://www.ebay.com

• Global Moderator

I didn’t get an invite, and I usually do. Maybe it’s because I used the recent $15 off $75 app promo.

• In my experience, @fivetalents, eBay’s invitations are sent randomly; although, there might actually be some underlying algorithm based upon how many purchases a user has recently made… There are several theories out there…

We have three eBay accounts, and sometimes one or two receive an eBay Bucks invitation, while the others are left out…(just checked, and only 2 of our eBay accounts received the invitation for this 10% promo).

We occasionally receive promo codes for 10-20% off certain sellers’ items, but I can’t recall if we’ve ever received a general $-off site-wide offer…just happen to randomly stumble onto those while shopping at eBay, or catch them when some kind soul posts the flash sale online…

Would have liked to have received the $10 off $20 invitation that @arrnanixtreme posted (PBLACKF17, exp. Nov 29, 2017), since I missed out on the $15 off $75 promo the other day… 😕

Just tried it, anyway, but received the message:
    Looks like this code isn’t ready yet. Please try again later.

• @kohlspowrshopper I never get these, and when it came to where to make a recent purchase of items, ebay or Amazon, Amazon got the purchase this time. Usually it’s eBay because I get eBay bucks and cashback fro BeFrugal or eBates.

Whatever algorithm eBay is using, frustrated users getting overlooked are going to go elsewhere - instead of using eBay. I really hate the games being played at times.

From that link you posted about theories, “Readers suggest that accounts which are active in that you make purchases, earn eBay Bucks and generally browse the eBay site, are more likely to get targeted.” Well… I can flat out confirm that is false, as I am active. make purchases, earn eBay Bucks, but no love from eBay. I’m a long time user of eBay too, I sometimes got the PayPal offers when PayPal was joined at the hip with eBay.

Maybe if I send a nastygram to eBay saying I’m about to take my $$$ elsewhere because I, as a long-time eBay user, am overlooked repeatedly for these targeted offers. After all, the idea is to get more people spending money there, correct? Should either relax the criteria, or just offer it to everybody.

• Global Moderator

@SweetClover You’re probably subscribed to receive such promotional offers, but it wouldn’t hurt to check: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/2406/8-ebay-bucks-ymmv-must-activate-no-min-purchase-exclns-apply-ends-11-16/9

• I am one of the frustrated who also never receives eBay promos of any kind, and yes, my settings are checked to receive offers. Somehow eBay has done something to my account that is preventing this.

• Open some more ebay accounts. There is no limit on the number you can have. The new accounts Ive opened recently have received a $15 of $25 code, and also got the 10% ebay bucks.

• @fivetalents said in Earn 10% eBay Bucks on $50 or More YMMV:

@SweetClover You’re probably subscribed to receive such promotional offers, but it wouldn’t hurt to check: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/2406/8-ebay-bucks-ymmv-must-activate-no-min-purchase-exclns-apply-ends-11-16/9

Yes I am. And I get plenty of email from them too. But no promo codes. 😞

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.