Free Montgomery Ward Holiday Catalog

• I didn’t even know they are still in business, They have all closed down long ago in my area.

• @mrvietnam said in Free Montgomery Ward Holiday Catalog:

I didn’t even know they are still in business, They have all closed down long ago in my area.

This isn’t the same ‘Montgomery Ward’. They fully liquidated & closed down in 2001. Recognizing the value of the intellectual property (name, logo, & advertising value), Direct Marketing Services Inc (owner of many other mail order/online stores), purchased them & relaunched Wards online & through catalogs. In 2008, Swiss Colony bought Wards & the others, and renamed them Colony Brands. It is a new and completely different company than the original Wards. It’s just using the Wards name/logo.

• @sweetclover said in Free Montgomery Ward Holiday Catalog:

@mrvietnam said in Free Montgomery Ward Holiday Catalog:

I didn’t even know they are still in business, They have all closed down long ago in my area.

This isn’t the same ‘Montgomery Ward’. They fully liquidated & closed down in 2001. Recognizing the value of the intellectual property (name, logo, & advertising value), Direct Marketing Services Inc (owner of many other mail order/online stores), purchased them & relaunched Wards online & through catalogs. In 2008, Swiss Colony bought Wards & the others, and renamed them Colony Brands. It is a new and completely different company than the original Wards. It’s just using the Wards name/logo.

I didn’t even know Swiss Colony was still in business. Oh yeah, they do seem to have a kiosk in a local mall this time of year selling salami and cheese boxes. 🙂

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.