$20 American Express Statement Credit w/$60 in Purchases via Google Express thru Apr 29 - Select Cardholders

• American Express is offering select Cardholders a one-time $20 Statement Credit when they spend $60+ on purchases via Google Express through April 29, 2018.

DETAILS
    Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $60+ in one or more transactions online only at google.com/express or via the Google Express mobile app by 04/29/2018. See terms for exclusions.

OFFER TERMS

• Enrollment limited.

• Offer valid online only at express.google.com or via the Google Express mobile app.

• To see if delivery is available to your market, please visit google.com/express.

• Offer is non-transferable.

• Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.

• Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.

• Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/29/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.

• Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.

• Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.

• If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.

• For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.

• In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.

• By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

• I looked at my American Express card, (I think its the Blue one) with all the offers. I didn’t see any Google offers. I had a chat with them online. They said there was no offer of GoogleExpress on my card.

• administrators

@marvomatic said in $20 American Express Statement Credit w/$60 in Purchases via Google Express thru Apr 29 - Select Cardholders:

I looked at my American Express card, (I think its the Blue one) with all the offers. I didn’t see any Google offers. I had a chat with them online. They said there was no offer of GoogleExpress on my card.

I had it on some cards and not others (even different members on the same card account).

Seemed to be pretty random.

If you have additional cardholders, I recommend setting up separate accounts for them .

• Reminder this offer expires in 7 more days. I just placed my order today and it will arrive on Wednesday. Not bad getting a third off.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.