Coke Rewards Official thread

• I am bummed out after Coke ended its rewards program a few months ago. The replacement program does not seem as generous.

I still have more than 100 codes from 12 packs that have never been used.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? TIA

PS: love this new site and hope that it will be successful!

FW Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20171008072822/https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297

• Thanks for joining us @dennisinvenice

I feel the same as you - I don’t even bother checking the new Coke Rewards site anymore. I keep tossing powerade caps in a bag out of habit, but recently wondering why I’m retaining the habit when it seems the glory days of the program are over.

• 1000 Club

Welcome Dennis, I had a bunch, I threw them away.

• I logged each and every one that I have for .10 p/cap to American Red Cross for hurricane relief efforts. Can do so til 10/10 or therabouts. Take the tax deduction if you can. Unlimited and they email receipts. HTH

• I gave up myself. It’s a shell of what it used to be.

• 5K Club

You never know, They could get wise & get better. I do know that this is wishful thinking, but its always possible.

• I’m hopeful for Xmas, we shall see. If no dice for Xmas than it’s really over.

• 2K Club

Wondering if this “SIP & SCAN” is going to replace all the caps I’ve been collecting since the old program ended. Worst case, at least the old tops will be recyclable and entering them one-by-one would be a pain anyway. Hard to believe how fast they add up!

• I don’t know now what to do with all those codes in flaps of 12 pk cans I have collected if they’re still any good 😞

• @dennisinvenice I’m with you and since the codes in boxes sold at most stores are still the same from years ago, I don’t see how they can tell if they’re codes AFTER the program change. But main question for us ~ what are these flaps worth now?

• I thought the flaps were no longer good for points.

• The original MCR program ended in June. There is no way to accumulate points to redeem for gift cards or merchandise ever again (unless Coke decides to revive/reinvent the program).

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/ is the new program. Codes now only have a single value, regardless of source (cap or 12-pk flap or whatever), and can be entered for contests and occasional items and coupons. For example, there is currently an offer to get a large popcorn at AMC theaters by entering ten codes.

So, don’t just throw out unredeemed codes just yet, but no, they don’t have the same value they used to have.

• Global Moderator

@yoregano said in Coke Rewards:

The original MCR program ended in June. There is no way to accumulate points to redeem for gift cards or merchandise ever again (unless Coke decides to revive/reinvent the program).

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/ is the new program. Codes now only have a single value, regardless of source (cap or 12-pk flap or whatever), and can be entered for contests and occasional items and coupons. For example, there is currently an offer to get a large popcorn at AMC theaters by entering ten codes.

So, don’t just throw out unredeemed codes just yet, but no, they don’t have the same value they used to have.

I see an offer for a $5 Amazon GC on that page:

ENJOY AN AMAZON(dot)COM GIFT CARD FROM COKE

Treat yourself this holiday with a gift from us. Enter codes from any 10 Coca-Cola products to receive a $5 Amazon eGift Card! Ends 12/21/17. Must claim Reward by 12/31/17.

ETA: Limit: 2 Rewards per person during the Offer Period. Sponsor reserves the right to increase the limit. https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/55909/

• @fivetalents Cool. New offer. Haven’t seen anything this good with the new program before.

• 2K Club

@fivetalents Finally, something use these codes on that’s worth it. Nice find!

• 2K Club

Only two hours left, but after seeing @fivetalents post above, I’m also seeing another freebie:

NOTHING SAYS ZERO LIKE A SHUTOUT.

From now until 9am ET, 10/24, text “SHUTOUT” to 2653 (COKE) for your free 20oz Coke Zero Sugar. Redeem your coupon exclusively at 7-Eleven.

Congratulations to the Houston Astros on Saturday’s MLB® Postseason™ shutout win!
    Offer ends 11/2/17 or when supplies are depleted, whichever is earlier. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. See T & Cs for Shutout Offer Periods, limits, & all details. TM/© MLBAM 2017.

• Thanks @fivetalents - I was able to put my PowerAde caps to good use!

• 1000 Club

• Sign in or Sign up for Coca-Cola’s website. Then on the Offers page, scroll down and start entering codes from products you purchase or maybe even pick up off the ground until you reach 10 to get your first $5 gift code for Amazon! * US Only. Limit 2 Rewards per person during the Offer Period. Sponsor reserves the right to increase the limit. Ends December 21, 2017.

Free $5 Amazon Gift card available - You can get 2

• Global Moderator

@Tuskers I posted the Amazon GC deal in HD and credited you. In the future, REDEMPTION opps. for Coke Rewards, like gift cards, 12 packs, etc. should be a stand alone thread in HD as typically some or all of the 10 codes did require a purchase of Coke Products so the item isn’t truly free (conditional on a purchase of Coke items).

Offers to text for a free 20oz at 7-11 like above go here since there is no cost to obtain it.

• Global Moderator

PS, there’s nothing wrong with mirroring the offer here, but good redemption opps like Amazon GC’s simply won’t be seen by many buried in a Master Thread like this.

• 1000 Club

it has been restored to HD and yours deleted since it was based on tuskers, thanks for info

• @ma-barker said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

I don’t know now what to do with all those codes in flaps of 12 pk cans I have collected if they’re still any good 😞

You could always try to sell them on Ebay, Who knows maybe someone will be dumb enough to buy them.

• @tuskers said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Sign in or Sign up for Coca-Cola’s website. Then on the Offers page, scroll down and start entering codes from products you purchase or maybe even pick up off the ground until you reach 10 to get your first $5 gift code for Amazon! * US Only. Limit 2 Rewards per person during the Offer Period. Sponsor reserves the right to increase the limit. Ends December 21, 2017.

Free $5 Amazon Gift card available - You can get 2

0_1509253288716_Amazon GC.png0_1509258025295_Amazon GC Reward.png

• @musicloverd I don’t sell on ebay but at least I got $20 amazon GC with my and DH’s accounts. I see some “enterprising” folks try to exchange their cap codes for the flap codes, they may know something others don’t know yet so I’ll keep them for now.

Caveat: those who have the flap codes from Christmases ago with the polar bear design, they came up expired when entered.

• 5K Club

@mistercheap If U R going 2 require any Coke threads b posted in HD, they should b posted here also. Here is where people r used 2 looking 4 Coke deals.

• Global Moderator

@MrsGuin there’s no issue with mirroring in the master. Just asking that REDEMPTION awards as I outlined be put in HD so the vast majority of people see it, and technically, as you know, free stuff requires the item to be free void of any purchase prior, during or after…because redeeming for an award costs 10 codes in most situations, obviously people had to buy the coke items to obtain the codes. So there’s a false perception that they are somehow free. They are not. Giving away codes or offers to get free codes certainly meet the free criteria which is generally what the master thread is used for. Thanks, if you have any questions drop me a PM.

• 2017 holiday instant wins are up now, with a different url than the coca cola offers page (it’s also usually at the top of the coca-cola offers page):

https://us.coca-cola.com/holiday/

Apparently there’s a mobile device/phone scan with an AMOE entry? I don’t have a coke product to try it out. It’s a way to save on entering codes (saving those for amazon gcs and amc coupons and whatnot). I also think that may be a illegal/against T&C’s way of getting around the entry requirement (YMMV ethically).

20 entry a day limit. Can enter today if you have caps/codes.

Can obtain 20 AMOE codes per day via:
    Online AMOE starts December 16 and ends December 29.
    Mail-in AMOE started October 20 and ends December 15.

Prizes:

50 Gaming Platform Prizes: An Xbox One, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $280.

10 Fire Stick Prizes: An Amazon Fire Stick. ARV: $40.

100,000 Shutterfly Prizes: A digital code valid for $25 off any Shutterfly purchase, terms and conditions apply. Expires 1/31/18. ARV: $25.

55,000 AMC Ticket and Drink Prizes: A voucher valid for 1 movie ticket and 1 beverage at AMC, terms and conditions apply. Beverage portion of prize expires 9/30/18. ARV: $16.50.

17,000 Magazine Gold Prizes: A Magazine Gold subscription, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $15.83.

5,000 Nike Prizes: A $10 Nike egift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.

10,000 Polar Bear Prizes: A 4" plush Coca-Cola polar bear, fulfilled via a unique link sent at the time of the win. Winner must click the link and provide shipping information and the physical prize will arrive in 4-6 weeks after winner takes the required steps. All details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $9.

150,000 AMC Large Drink Prizes: A voucher valid for 1 large beverage at AMC, terms and conditions apply. Expires 9/30/18. ARV: $6.19.

10,000 Walmart Prizes: A $5 Walmart egift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5.

10,000 Amazon.com Gift Card Prizes: A $5 Amazon.com Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5. Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.

30,000 Share a Coke Discount Prizes: A digital code valid for $1 off any Share a Coke purchase, terms and conditions apply. Expires 1/31/18. ARV: $1.

• @ctujackbauer said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Apparently there’s a mobile device/phone scan with an AMOE entry?

No, I don’t think so. You can use a smartphone to scan in codes, but that is just as opposed to typing them in. Code entry yes; AMOE, no.

• @yoregano said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Apparently there’s a mobile device/phone scan with an AMOE entry?

No, I don’t think so. You can use a smartphone to scan in codes, but that is just as opposed to typing them in. Code entry yes; AMOE, no.

I think people on the other forums are just scanning the sip and scan symbol and using the same 1 coke product over and over.

Which is obv super shady.

• Ah, I see. I guess I haven’t seen and tried the new symbol. I’m still using old codes from my stockpile. I don’t buy Coke products frequently.

• New Game, Kinda like the Holiday Instant Wins W Coke Rewards… Play free once Daily. The Circle K Holiday Instant Win, 6 different games. See the links in the terms & Condition to play.

https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/55839/

• I’ll probably get downvoted for this, however something I should point out. In regards to “duplicate” deals… Sometimes, not always, its good to have a deal posted multiple times, but in different locations. I frequent the forum, as well as most others, therefore we would know the proper places to look for xyz deal. However, the website receives new users daily, and also some users (myself!) only have a couple minutes daily to check the forum. So an example would be if Coke decided to offer its users a coupon for a free 12-pack just for watching a brief video on their website discussing their new rewards program. I personally feel an offer that good should be posted in both Hot Deals and Free Stuff categories, because it requires such little effort. And of course a post in this thread would also be in order. So yes, the deal would technically be posted three times, but I’m sure 99% of everyone that could care less would just keep scrolling. Now of course this wouldn’t hold true for most offers not coke related. Just an example to take into account.

• I have to say, 2017 has been a pretty good year for Holiday Rewards, no more remembering to save up point throughout the year… games are down to 20 plays per day, but the little extras have been nice. $5 Amazon for 10 cap codes (2ea), 10 codes for AMC Popcorn Lg. Then seems everyone who plays gets a Lg Drink for their 1st play and the giving of prizes seem to be pretty plentiful.

My family has has 4 Accouts (4 of us etc…) we have received 4 AMC Movie Tickes & Drink (Lg), 4 AMC Drinks (Lg), AMC Popcorn (4), Coke Polar Bear (1), Amazon $5 (1), Magazine Sub (1), 25 Shutterfly (4), $1 off Coke Site (1), more…AMC Drinks (2), Amazon $5 (8), so far… luckily I didn’t toss my cap codes jar… play have fun. Not as may different kinds of prizes, but I did notice some kind of pattern to more evenly distribute prizes.

We enjoyed a free movie tonight w all the fiixn’s…

• @lawomaniam1 how often would you say you win? I just entered and got the AMC drink like you stated. Tempted to play but not interested in continuously throwing pts away if the prizes are far and few.

• @yelloe1213 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@lawomaniam1 how often would you say you win? I just entered and got the AMC drink like you stated. Tempted to play but not interested in continuously throwing pts away if the prizes are far and few.

Pretty often for the first couple/few days… once I got drink, drink & movie tickets, shutterfly and a magazine, $5 off Amazon code or $1 0ff it kinda dried up.

• For people with supported cell carriers (no google voice)

text HOLIDAY to 2653
    you’ll receive a link to sign in
    enter 5 coca-cola product cap codes (powerade/12-packs don’t qualify)
    receive $5 amazon gc by email 8-10 weeks after promotion end date of 1/2/18

then text JOY to 2653 and repeat for another $5

• @ctujackbauer
    Holiday and Joy both worked for me.
    Can you send the link where the offer appeared or the link where you learned about it, please?

For people with supported cell carriers (no google voice)

text HOLIDAY to 2653

How did you learn about these offers?
    Is there a link with details about the offers?

• @collector5 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer
    Can you send the link where the offer appeared or the link where you learned about it, please?

text HOLIDAY to 2653

You can read more in the official rules. I forgot to mention, I didn’t know this at the time I entered the “contest” (considering everyone wins something) but there’s a $1,000 prize. The contest is sponsored by Aramark.

link to official rules (pdf)

Honestly, I thought everyone saw this at slickdeals. I posted it here because the JOY portion for the extra $5 was hidden in the middle of that megathread, so I figured my good people at phatwallet would benefit.

late edit: looks like MisterCheap beat me to the holiday portion by 3 days and posted here in hot deals, but added the info to the joy portion that I posted (which I just stole from other slickdeals and blu-ray forums).

• https://us.coca-cola.com/5878-Target-Interact/

Enter 5 coca-cola product codes for a $5 Target egc. There’s a link at the bottom of the page after entering the 5 codes, but you should also immediately receive an email to a cashstar page too.

The e-gc can be printed out for use in-store.

Offer ends 12/28.

Also, on this one, if you don’t claim the reward within 5 days of earning it (by entering the 5 codes), it might not work according to the deal’s terms and conditions.

https://us.coca-cola.com/5878-Target-Interact/

Enter 5 coca-cola product codes for a $5 Target egc. There’s a link at the bottom of the page after entering the 5 codes, but you should also immediately receive an email to a cashstar page too.

Offer ends 12/28.

Also, on this one, if you don’t claim the reward within 5 days of earning it (by entering the 5 codes), it might not work according to the deal’s terms and conditions.

Was this a short lived promo? I click the link and it goes to Coke, but other stuff and I can’t find a link for the target card.

@collector5 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer

text HOLIDAY to 2653

You can read more in the official rules. I forgot to mention, I didn’t know this at the time I entered the “contest” (considering everyone wins something) but there’s a $1,000 prize. The contest is sponsored by Aramark.

link to official rules (pdf)

Honestly, I thought everyone saw this at slickdeals. I posted it here because the JOY portion for the extra $5 was hidden in the middle of that megathread, so I figured my good people at phatwallet would benefit.

late edit: looks like MisterCheap beat me to the holiday portion by 3 days and posted here in hot deals, but added the info to the joy portion that I posted (which I just stole from other slickdeals and blu-ray forums).

Holiday worked for me, but joy didn’t.

• @lawomaniam1 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Offer ends 12/28.

Was this a short lived promo? I click the link and it goes to Coke, but other stuff and I can’t find a link for the target card.

Yea that one only lasted one day. Fortune rewards the quick.

There’s no way to expire an individual post in this thread.

• Global Moderator

@lawomaniam1 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

Offer ends 12/28.

Yea that one only lasted one day. Fortune rewards the quick.

There’s no way to expire an individual post in this thread.

You can strike through expired information in any post (select the text and click the S between the list and link icons in the editor).

• New Walmart $5 instant-win contest with Sip & Scan entry (scan Sip & Scan symbol on coke product with your smartphone). Enter once per day, ends 12/26/17.

On phone, go to: https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

• I don’t get the sip and scan stuff. How do they stop people from going into a 7-11 and scanning the bottle without paying for the drink?

• @meed18 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

I don’t get the sip and scan stuff. How do they stop people from going into a 7-11 and scanning the bottle without paying for the drink?

They can’t stop that. They also can’t stop a person buying one product, and scanning that same product over and over.

The Walmart contest for now only works with a sip & scan the first time, every day I after I had to enter using the AMOE.

(use the AMOE, it’s worth it, I won one today)

• @ctujackbauer what is AMOE? How does it work etc…k, googled AMOE… I get it now, is their a link to the AMOE for this game?

• @lawomaniam1 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer what is AMOE? How does it work etc…k, googled AMOE… I get it now, is their a link to the AMOE for this game?

go to the offers page (or click rewards in the menu in the upper right after logging in)
    click “see rules for free method of entry & all details” on that walmart gift card section of the offers page —only the rules word has an underlined text that is a clickable link.
    in the official rules, go to section 5 b) free online alternate method of entry
    click the “CLICK HERE” portion of the text in that section

it will trigger a free AMOE entry.

@lawomaniam1 said in Coke Rewards Official thread:

@ctujackbauer what is AMOE? How does it work etc…k, googled AMOE… I get it now, is their a link to the AMOE for this game?

go to the offers page (or click rewards in the menu in the upper right after logging in)
    click “see rules for free method of entry & all details” on that walmart gift card section of the offers page —only the rules word has an underlined text that is a clickable link.
    in the official rules, go to section 5 b) free online alternate method of entry
    click the “CLICK HERE” portion of the text in that section

it will trigger a free AMOE entry.

K, cool, I figured out the phone scan too, TY!!!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.