SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread

• @ukedog said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

So when I ask my PS to order a single $2.99 t-shirt from Kmart, all paid with SYWR points, should I expect some pushback?

I’ve never done it myself, have merely heard from others (though I do have a PS since they had offered $10 bonus points a while back for signing up - and even my PS has sent me emails in recent weeks encouraging me to order through her because she can provide free shipping with no minimum). But from what I gather, there shouldn’t be any pushback as long as you’re not doing it extremely frequently. Once every week or two is likely no problem. I’ve heard that if you try to “overuse” your PS though, you might have to start calling them instead of chatting/emailing. The person who mentioned that to me was vague about it though, so I’m not exactly sure what happens if you “overuse” the PS…like do they just stop responding to you? 🤔

• Global Moderator

KMART

Buy $500, get $500 back in points in 500 installments.

🤡 🤡 🤑 🤑 🤑

• @mistercheap said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

KMART

Buy $500, get $500 back in points in 500 installments.

🤡 🤡 🤑 🤑 🤑
    Points valid for 500 minutes. Exclusions apply.
    🙄 🙄 ❎ ❎ ❎

• Those crazy Sears bets are back! Got an email with: Buy any room air conditioner $199+
    Get 100% CASHBACK in points if it hits 100° F at Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) on July 4, 2019

Valid Sears in-store and online between 5/23 – 5/28/2019. If the air temperature reaches 100° F or above on Thursday, July 4, 2019 between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Arlington, Virginia, verified by the National Weather Service, you will receive 100% CASHBACK in points in your Shop Your Way® Account. Offer valid for Shop Your Way® members only. Shop Your Way® points will be available in your account by 7/14/19 and valid for 14 days. Void where prohibited and in CA, MI, TN and WI. By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. No rebate for sales tax, protection agreements, delivery, and installation charges.

Same email ends with "Come see what’s in store! WE’RE OPEN TO SERVE YOU."
    And points to our local Sears store that closed down here in March.

• @ukedog said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Those crazy Sears bets are back!

Eddie Lampert, king of carnival games. New king, same as the old king.

• I know some of y’all only really have access to Hometown stores - be forewarned that changes seem to be coming, and it appears that most points (i.e., bonus points) won’t be redeemable at Hometown stores anymore. The SYW site already has a separate section showing how many points you can redeem at Hometown vs Sears/Kmart (although it is glitchy), and this was added to the FAQ:

There are 3 types of points:

Shop Your Way Points: Members earn a base 1% back in points on every $1 spent at all Redemption Partners
    Current List of Redemption Partners: Sears, Kmart, SHO

Bonus Points powered by Shop Your Way: Members earn varying points from Redemption Partner specific offers and promotions. Members can earn these points after a transaction is made. Bonus Points are only redeemable at the Redemption Partner where the points were earned. Bonus points can be combined with Shop Your Way points when redeeming where the Bonus Points were earned.

FREECASH powered by Shop Your Way: Members can earn even more from Redemption Partners with FREECASH offers. FREECASH are limited time offers that have specific requirements, like a minimum purchase, a quick expiration date or a certain category of items to redeem them on. FREECASH are only redeemable at the Redemption Partner where the points were earned.

• Had $2 in points expiring today, was going to place a Kmart order to pick up. Tried a can of dog food and some clorox wipes, got this new message:

Points cannot be used toward Marketplace, grocery and drug items.

• @briarycliffs Additionally, the SYWR points system seems to have been down since Tuesday (6/25). Both websites for Sears and Kmart were posting a banner on the home page saying that SYW Points and the Delivery Schedule were temporarily down, but would be back soon.

However, now the banner is changed to say this only for the Delivery Schedule. Is this the final chapter for SYWR points?

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Had $2 in points expiring today, was going to place a Kmart order to pick up. Tried a can of dog food and some clorox wipes, got this new message:

I haven’t set foot in KMart since towards the end of 2018.

can’t believe you can’t spend your points on grocery items any more. that was one of the few decent ways to cash out.

• @mistercheap said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Had $2 in points expiring today, was going to place a Kmart order to pick up. Tried a can of dog food and some clorox wipes, got this new message:

I haven’t set foot in KMart since towards the end of 2018.

can’t believe you can’t spend your points on grocery items any more. that was one of the few decent ways to cash out.

Points still work on grocery items if you go to the store and opt to redeem the points in store. It’s just the order and reserve online through SYW for store pick-up that doesn’t work (at least since the past few days).

• Kmart - text “sparkles” to 56278 for $5 coupon

• About 2 weeks ago, Sears canceled my order that I paid for using only points (but was out-of-pocket $4.50 for economy shipping), saying the item was “out of stock”, and still have not refunded me the $18.50 in points. They did credit the shipping charge back after 3 days.

The frustrating part is that item has remained available (including for shipping) since my original order. Plus they’ve sent me emails showing that item with “don’t you want this?” verbiage and so on. Evidently there are some items that you can’t get by paying with just points!

I’ve contacted SYW customer service at info@shopyourway.com asking what’s up with that? They replied it takes 7-10 days for points to be refunded.

Just curious if any other folks paying with all points have run into “out-of-stock” problems?
    i.e. participated in some of the mega-points-payouts ($300 @$15 x 20, $500 @$20 x 25)

UPDATE, 7/5: SYW finally came through and credited back the points. Made another order using 100% points for a $23 item (shop vac filter). Now I’m waiting to see if that mysteriously goes out-of-stock…

• I went to Kmart on Sunday to blow $3 in points that I won on sweepstakes. Got a plant that was 75% off. New coupon printed out for $5 off $5. Went back on Tuesday to get a couple more plants. The coupon wasn’t good on clearance, but the plants just said $3.99, no clearance sticker. They let most of the veggie plants die from lack of watering, just sad. I have no idea what plants we bought or if they are annuals or whatnot, not marked in any way. Chances are good the cows will eat them or the dogs will destroy them anyway. Thanks to the text coupon above, will go back on Sunday and see what’s left. I want a rubber garden hose, but local Kmart and Sears hometown have been unable to get them in.

• Something weird happened with Sears Hometown. I had points to use and went to Hometown to do the pay extra and get a gift card thing. Screen popped up and said I only had $2+ in points to use, when I had $11+ that was expiring. The owner couldn’t do anything about it and I went to Kmart and blew the points. Now my points screen on syw site shows I still have the $2+ to use at Sears Hometown and $25+ to use at sears, kmart, or syw. Eddie bought back hometown, so that might have affected things, but it appears any new points I earn (even the tire points that I still get for another month), I can’t use them at hometown. I haven’t tried to order anything from sears, to pick up at hometown. They are out of everything I really need and are having trouble getting anything from the warehouse.

• @briarycliffs said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Something weird happened with Sears Hometown. I had points to use and went to Hometown to do the pay extra and get a gift card thing. Screen popped up and said I only had $2+ in points to use, when I had $11+ that was expiring. The owner couldn’t do anything about it and I went to Kmart and blew the points. Now my points screen on syw site shows I still have the $2+ to use at Sears Hometown and $25+ to use at sears, kmart, or syw. Eddie bought back hometown, so that might have affected things, but it appears any new points I earn (even the tire points that I still get for another month), I can’t use them at hometown. I haven’t tried to order anything from sears, to pick up at hometown. They are out of everything I really need and are having trouble getting anything from the warehouse.

Check my post upthread a bit (May 29). Bonus points earned from Sears/Kmart can’t be used at SHO anymore - including installment points that are still crediting from past purchases. Not the first time Sears has effectively changed the terms retroactively like that. Grocery items can’t be purchased online with points anymore either.

• @lo Try using your points online at Sears Outlet / Sears Hometown. I heard that their new sytem is coming end of August where they will have their own rewards and will be off the SYW system.

• Spend $25+ on clothing, get $25 CASHBACK in points at Sears.com
    Spend $25+ on clothing, get $25 CASHBACK in points. Items sold by Sears. Online only/ Offer valid 7/28-8/3/19. Spend $25+ on select clothing & accessories items on sears.com, get $25 CASHBACK in points. Points issued within 48 hours and are valid for 7 days. Max. $25 in points per member per promotional period. Items must be Sold by Sears. Excludes Marketplace sellers and Lands’ End. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per order and per promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other CASHBACK offer. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Get 100% CASHBACK in points (up to $25) on select Tools or Lawn & Garden items sold by Sears–online only.

Offer valid online only 8/15–8/17/19. Members get 100% CASHBACK in points on select tools and lawn & garden items that are sold by Sears at sears.com. Max. $25 CASHBACK in points per member. Points issued immediately and are valid for 30 days. Excludes Marketplace sellers. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other CASHBACK offer. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• 100% CASHBACK on Kids’ Back to School Shoes & Fashions (up to $25) at Kmart.com
    Expires Aug 17, 2019
    Exclusions Apply
    Offer valid online only 8/15/19–8/17/19. Members get 100% CASHBACK in points on a qualifying Clothing and Shoes purchases on items sold by Kmart at Kmart.com. Max. $25 in points per member. Points issued same day as transaction and are valid for 30 days. Includes kids’ polos, uniforms, jeans, dresses, backpacks, tops, and shoes. Items must be sold by Kmart. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

100% CASHBACK on Kids Clothing and Shoes (up to $25) at Sears.com
    Offer valid online only 8/15/19–8/17/19. Members get 100% CASHBACK in points on a qualifying Clothing and Shoes purchases on items sold by Sears at Sears.com. Max. $25 in points per member. Points issued same day as transaction and are valid for 30 days. Includes kids’ polos, uniforms, jeans, dresses, backpacks, tops, and shoes. Items must be sold by Sears. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• 500 Club

@sportsfan64 Here’s a list of the tools included with a few editorial comments…
    100 pc Drill Bit Kit
    25 pc. Socket Wrench Set
    6 pc. Extreme Grip Diamond Tip Screwdriver set
    18 pc. inch & metric deep socket set
    14 pc. screwdriver set
    5 pc. mini plier set
    18 oz. claw hammer
    3 pc. gasket scraper set
    11 pc metric 12 pt combination wrench set
    16" & 20" tool bag combo
    3 pc pry bar set
    Socket organizer set
    Fine dust vac filter
    Extreme grip 12" breaker wrench
    3/8" drive Flex Head Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet
    12" adjustable wrench
    13 pc extreme grip bit driver set
    5 pc Pliers set (green handles)
    Extreme Grip 10" adjustable wrench
    18" cantilever tool box (plastic)
    1/2" drive Flex Handle Socket wrench
    7 pc. Nut Driver set
    20 pc Compressor accessory set
    11 pc. inch 12 pt combination wrench set
    9 pc Easy To Read deep metric socket set (can you get any more specialized?)
    5 pc car cleaning kit (vacuum attachment set)
    3/8" drive Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet
    Serpentine Belt tool
    1/2" drive Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet
    9 pc 3/8" drive Easy to Read deep socket set
    23" toolbox with tray (plastic)
    54 pc driving set
    Triangle hex key set
    Extreme Grip 5 pc socket set
    Extreme Grip 8" adjustable wrench
    13 pc Quick Fit Nut Driver set
    6 pc chisel set
    Claw hammer & side winder tape measure (the designers were really at a loss for ideas when they came up with this one.)

• 500 Club

10% back via RMN
    9% back via iBotta

• @my4mainecoons RMN often goes to 20%.

• 500 Club

@al613 said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

@my4mainecoons RMN often goes to 20%.

Let’s hope the planets align for that to happen before the free tools offer ends in 2 days.

• @my4mainecoons Interesting spin on this collection of tools, all priced at $25 even, with many looked to be marked up from the normal sale price. Unlike most previous 100%-points-back on x$ offers , this actually does seem to be limited to just these specific tools. I did spot one or two others that also qualify, like a Worx leaf collection gadget. But not much else of interest to me at the moment. I was hoping the offer applied to $25+ worth of tools, in general, like in similar past offers.

• 500 Club

@ukedog Yeah, I was all set to get more 42 pc socket sets then I clicked on link and saw limited selection. I was thinking I’d be paying $29.99 and getting back $25 but they made it easier. Some of the stuff is really useless. The drill bit set is always $24.99 so they raised it to $25. I can’t unload it for $3 at yard sale. I have a stack of the mini pliers sets from when they were $22 and I had $20 in FC.

• The 50 ft Craftsman rubber garden hose is $25 with $25 back in points. There should be other lawn and garden things.

• Global Moderator

50 ft Craftsman rubber garden hose

Are you referring to Item # 07162602000? I am at Sears.com and when I put that hose in my card it says I will only earn some cents in SYW points. Why is that?

Plus, save next time with
    $0.27
    CASHBACK in points

Maybe not much of a loss, out of 29 reviews on this hose, a whopping 18 gave it only one star (out of 5 possible) and 6 more reviewers gave it 2 stars. So maybe this premium hose isn’t all that premium.

• @mrvietnam said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

50 ft Craftsman rubber garden hose

Are you referring to Item # 07162602000? I am at Sears.com and when I put that hose in my card it says I will only earn some cents in SYW points. Why is that?

Plus, save next time with
    $0.27
    CASHBACK in points

Maybe not much of a loss, out of 29 reviews on this hose, a whopping 18 gave it only one star (out of 5 possible) and 6 more reviewers gave it 2 stars. So maybe this premium hose isn’t all that premium.

Here’s the hose hose

• Here’s the lawn & garden items:

https://www.sears.com/search=07164021000p|07165602000p|07101480000p|07120364000p|07103503000p|07130378000p|07132341000p&resultslabeltext=cashback?offer=All Items On Sale&filterList=offer&catalogId=12605&storeId=10153&levels=Lawn %26 Garden

I got the hose yesterday, but not on this deal. I had points expiring, used them to order for a hometown pickup, got “we don’t have that” email, chatted, they shipped the hose for free. I am on my last set of “tire” points. I figured I would be done with Kmart/Sears unless I needed an appliance one day, but they are trying to pull me back in.

• @briarycliffs I admit to be intrigued by the idea of a Martha Stewart hori-hori knife! As in a future collector’s item, for example.
    I wonder if her past incarceration experience factors in with this product endorsement?

Btw I just got an email from topcashback.com promising a $5 extra cash back bonus for any purchase $15 or over. Sears is not on the excluded merchants list either…

• 500 Club

How does the Worx leaf collector work? I have a blower but it just blows. I have Shop Vac and I’ve vacuumed the lawn. What does this gadget do?

• Global Moderator

Does anyone know for cashback bonuses (like now when topcashback.com is offering $5 bonus cashback on a $15+ purchase) if the bonus applies when the item is ordered or when it is available for in store pick up? I want to order the garden hose and get 100% in SYW points AND qualify for the $5 bonus from topcashback, but the hose is only available for in store pick up on 8/22 and not now, but the topcashback bonus offer only runs through 8/18.

EDIT: To be on the safe side, I ordered the garden hose with in store pick up from a store that had it in stock right now, so I wouldn’t have to test out the system. I also got $5 off with freecash, so a little discount there on the OOP sales tax paid. I wound up with $20 in points to use later. If this hose is like the hose I mentioned earlier it is a piece of junk.

• @my4mainecoons said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

How does the Worx leaf collector work? I have a blower but it just blows. I have Shop Vac and I’ve vacuumed the lawn. What does this gadget do?

I doubt that you’d want to just vacuum the leaves with the Worx thing. It’s just a tube and drawstring connection that you can hook up to a leaf blower/mulcher/vacuum like this one that I own. I am thinking about getting the collector because it is an absolute pain to have to keep emptying the bag that comes with it while picking up the yard. Instead of vaccuming up the mulched leaves into the tiny bag, the collector lets you put it directly into a bigger garbage can so that you don’t have to keep dropping what you’re doing to dump the leaves out of the bag. It’s a time (and back) saver, that’s all.

• 500 Club

@midori Thanks. I use this to blow them into a pile then dump them into this.
    Its easier to feed from a bag or trash can than to sweep leaves into chipper. Was hoping the Worx was a vacuum that could suction up the leaves and dump them into a bag or trash can.

• @my4mainecoons

Aw man, that blower looks amazing! I just moved to a new house and have no idea what to expect for leaves this year… might be time to upgrade 😉

Yeah unfortunately the Worx collector thing’s just a tube, no vacuum. Wish I had a better suggestion for ya but I’m not sure what would make it easier to get stuff into that chipper.

• 500 Club

@midori Its always time for an upgrade. 🙂

• Well the last 2 kmarts in Kentucky are closing. It was fun while it lasted. Refresh my memory on using points during the closeout, can you use them? Do the prices rise first and then lower?

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs yes you can use them. Its not that prices rise as much as they bring in crap that they never sold before and sell it at clearance.

• @briarycliffs said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Well the last 2 kmarts in Kentucky are closing. It was fun while it lasted. Refresh my memory on using points during the closeout, can you use them? Do the prices rise first and then lower?

But now your cows will go hungry. 😞

• @ctujackbauer said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Well the last 2 kmarts in Kentucky are closing. It was fun while it lasted. Refresh my memory on using points during the closeout, can you use them? Do the prices rise first and then lower?

But now your cows will go hungry. 😞

haha! I just bought them some 50% off sour candy at Kroger and am planning on buying a few 88¢ mums from Lowe’s tomorrow, that should keep them busy for a few days!

• Sears:
    Members get $100 CASHBACK in points total in 10 weekly installments when you spend $100+ at Sears and Sears.com. 1st set of points issued next day, then every Mon starting 9/30, valid 7 days. Limit 1

• This was from Kmart.com. I don’t know why the first line says online only, but later says online and in store. The $10 back was showing on shoes today.

Online Only! Spend $10+ on daily Shop Your Way deals, get $10 CASHBACK in points.
    Offer valid in store and online 10/10-10/19/19. Spend $10+ on a qualifying purchase in Kmart stores or kmart.com, get $10 CASHBACK in points. Points issued 10/20/19 and valid until 10/29/19. Max. $10 CASHBACK in points per member per day and max. $100 CASHBACK in points per member per promo period. Includes footwear, board games, stationary, licensed apparel, candy, underwear, Jaclyn Smith apparel, snacks, beverages, household supplies, and health & beauty. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Additional exclusions apply. Items must be sold by Kmart. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per day. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• @sportsfan64 said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

This was from Kmart.com. I don’t know why the first line says online only, but later says online and in store. The $10 back was showing on shoes today.

Online Only! Spend $10+ on daily Shop Your Way deals, get $10 CASHBACK in points.
    Offer valid in store and online 10/10-10/19/19. Spend $10+ on a qualifying purchase in Kmart stores or kmart.com, get $10 CASHBACK in points. Points issued 10/20/19 and valid until 10/29/19. Max. $10 CASHBACK in points per member per day and max. $100 CASHBACK in points per member per promo period. Includes footwear, board games, stationary, licensed apparel, candy, underwear, Jaclyn Smith apparel, snacks, beverages, household supplies, and health & beauty. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Additional exclusions apply. Items must be sold by Kmart. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per day. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

Sears is participating in this $10 back on $10 deal, too. Their deal for Friday, 10/11, is $10 back on $10+ spent on jewelry. Kmart’s deal for Friday, 10/11 is $10 back on $10+ spent on board games.

• 500 Club

KMart
    In store only-Spend $50+, get $20 CASHBACK in points
    Offer valid in select Kmart stores 10/13/-11/16/19. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Offer not valid with any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per day. Cannot be combined with any other CASHBACK offer. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

Offer does not exclude grocery, HBA, pets, cleaning supplies, etc.

(i’m waiting for 100% back)

• More Sears/Kmart stores are closing. Liquidation sales start in December, with the stores closing by February 2020.
    Closing list

• Global Moderator

@sportsfan64 said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

More Sears/Kmart stores are closing. Liquidation sales start in December, with the stores closing by February 2020.
    Closing list

Now I am down to one Sears and one Kmart in the entire county (Orange County, CA).

• $10 off $10 freecash at Sears in the black friday ad. See the ad by searching for Black Friday in the search bar.

Or see if this link works (pdf only, so not sure)
    https://s7.sears.com/is/content/Sears/_ASAP/SEARS/DAP/2019/BlackFriday/Sears_Black_Friday_Leak_V2.pdf

PLUS TEXT THANKS TO 73277
    TO RECEIVE A $10 COUPON**
    to redeem on a qualifying purchase of
    $10 or more at Sears stores. Issues to all
    customers must be a member to redeem. Limit
    one per member. Offer valid 11/24 - 12/1/19.
    See right for details.

• Global Moderator

Anyone have the Kmart Black Friday ad yet?

• Global Moderator

• 500 Club

Sears
    Spend $100+, get $100 CASHBACK in points in 4 installments
    Offer valid in store and online 11/3–12/7/19. Get $100 CASHBACK in points when you spend $100 in store or at sears.com. First installment of $25 CASHBACK in points issued next day. Second installment of $25 CASHBACK in points issued in every 14 days. Points valid for 14 days each. Max. $100 CASHBACK in points per member per day. Items must be sold by Sears. Excludes Marketplace sellers, Lands’ End, select mattresses (Chiswick, Chelsfield, Camberwell, Cavell, East Channel, Harlington, Harrowby, Isleworth, Kenney, Romford, Beautyrest Black, Sealy Conform Performance [High Spirits, Fondness and Thrilled], Sealy Conform Premium [Gratifying and Wondrous], Stearns & Foster, Serta iComfort, Serta
    iComfort Memory Foam, Serta iComfort Hybrid, Sealy Hybrid, Simmons Beautysleep, Tempur-Pedic, Tempur-Flex), Protect-A-Bed, SleepTracker, Mantua bed frames, adjustable bases (Beautyrest Smart Motions, Sealy Ease, Serta Motion [Essential, Custom and Perfect], and Tempur-Pedic [Tempur-Up, Tempur-Ergo Plus and Tempur-Premier]), Serta iComfort pillows, Tempur-Pedic Tempur pillows, Stearns & Foster Premium pillows, Sealy Premium pillows, Serta Premium pillows and Beautyrest Premium pillows.

Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Limit one per member per order and per promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other CASHBACK offer. Points cannot be redeemed on Marketplace, grocery or drugstore items. BPoints may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account.

** T&C say limit $100 per day but further down they say limit $100 per acct.**
    Should be able to stack with the $10 for BF.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.