SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread

• 500 Club

RMN has $2 back wyb $45 at Sears.

• @my4mainecoons Ibotta is 9% back for sears

• 500 Club

@al613 is ibotta by using portal or uploading receipt? I don’t have iBotta (yet).

• @my4mainecoons Ibotta is via portal for online purchases. Occasionally they have had receipt uploads for Sears in-store purchases, but not often (and not currently). Ibotta’s online Sears exclusions include hardline and softline home though. So if you are wanting to do the $45 back on $45 home deal, RMN may be best anyway as most portals exclude Sears home for some inexplicable reason.

• @my4mainecoons In this case it works like a regular online cashback portal, just only on a phone. Yes, hardlines home and soflines and electronics are excluded from 9%. I don’t upload receipts to Ibotta, but use it as a shopping portal (sometimes rates are higher then anywhere else) and for $1 back on each uber ride. I think you get now $10 to join through my link https://ibotta.com/r/ihiteag

• 500 Club

@lo said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Members get $45 CASHBACK in points in 3 weekly installments when you spend $45 on Home at Sears.com. First $15 in points issued next day after transaction and valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $15 in points issued every Thursday starting 03/21. Offer Valid 03/03/2019 through 03/16/2019. Max $45 in points per member.

How do you think my points will post? Will I have $30 to spend and then $15?

I’m supposed to receive an order tomorrow so I presume pts will be available as soon as UPS marks it as delivered. That will be March 20. Do you think the 2nd installment will post on March 21?

Another order is supposed to be available for pickup at the store on Thurs March 21. Pts should be available the day after I pick it up. Can’t pick up until Friday March 22. So pts should be available on Saturday March 23. Will the following week’s pts post on March 28?

• @my4mainecoons said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

How do you think my points will post? Will I have $30 to spend and then $15?

I’m supposed to receive an order tomorrow so I presume pts will be available as soon as UPS marks it as delivered. That will be March 20. Do you think the 2nd installment will post on March 21?

Another order is supposed to be available for pickup at the store on Thurs March 21. Pts should be available the day after I pick it up. Can’t pick up until Friday March 22. So pts should be available on Saturday March 23. Will the following week’s pts post on March 28?

Umm, based on how you’ve described your orders, both should have already given you the first installment. Ship-from-store Sears items post points when the order is shipped, and Sears authorized supplier items post points within an hour of submitting the order. Delivery has nothing to do with points posting, regardless of what Sears’s emails or CSRs say. For the second order, Sears ship-to-store also posts points within an hour of submitting the order. Again, regardless of what Sears’s emails/CSRs say, pickup has nothing to do with points on ship-to-store orders (although it does have relevance on items that are already available from the store). If you haven’t already gotten your first installment on both of those orders, it seems like something is wrong.

(To clarify, when I’m using the term “post” here, I am referring to the points being shown as earned, not that they are necessarily available for use yet. Since the first installment was supposed to become available “next day,” the points for the second order should have been available the day after you ordered. On the first order, if it was an authorized supplier item, then those points should also have been available the day after you ordered. If it was a ship-from-store item, the points should have been available when the item shipped, unless that occurred the same day as the order, in which case the points should have been available the day after you ordered. In my experience though, Sears stores don’t tend to sit on orders for longer than a few hours (so if they are sitting on the order for more than 2 days, that is unusual too), so in all likelihood, even on the first order, the points should have been available the day after you ordered.)

Did you order more than one item per order? If so, depending on the source of each item, the orders may have gotten “split” and therefore not credited the points properly. That would likely need an email or phone call to SYW to sort out, but on the plus side, they’d probably just give all 3 installments in a lump sum.

• 500 Club

@lo When we were getting 100% back in pts last year my points did not post until I picked the item up at the store. Based on your post I checked the accts and found points had posted to both accts and will expire tomorrow! None of the items were available in the store.

I guess because of divided shipping of 2 items, $4xx is going to expire tomorrow and the other $11 later. Received emails today saying that one order was available to pick up and the other order was delivered to my house. So I guess I’m going to Sears tomorrow. I’m hoping the 2nd $15 will post and I’ll have $30 to spend this week and just $15 on each acct next week.

I should know this but I haven’t shopped Sears since before Christmas. One acct received $10/$25 FC. If I use it with the $30 from Home stuff, will buying a $40 item spend everything?

@lo When we were getting 100% back in pts last year my points did not post until I picked the item up at the store. Based on your post I checked the accts and found points had posted to both accts and will expire tomorrow! None of the items were available in the store.

Ship-to-store Sears items do not require pickup to post the points. They will post points within an hour of ordering, even if you never pick up. Sears items that are available in the store do require pickup to receive the points. Likewise, all Kmart items (whether available already or ship-to-store) ordered to Kmart will require pickup to receive points, but Kmart items shipped to a Sears will post points when the item is shipped. So if your previous items didn’t post points until you picked them up, they were simply ordered a different way - either as already-available items, or they were Kmart items picked up from Kmart. (Note though that Sears items shipped to Kmart actually post within an hour of ordering too. I think I’ve covered all the possible combinations now!)

In summary, this is when points will post:
    Sears item already available at Sears: when you pick up
    Sears item shipped to Sears: within an hour of order submission
    Sears item shipped to Kmart: within an hour of order submission
    Sears item shipped from authorized supplier/warehouse to home: within an hour of order submission
    Sears item shipped from Sears store to home: when the item is marked ready for shipping (usually shortly before you receive the shipped email)
    Kmart item already available at Kmart: when you pick up
    Kmart item shipped to Kmart: when you pick up
    Kmart item shipped to Sears: when the item ships
    Kmart item shipped to home: when the item ships
    Any Sears or Kmart Marketplace item: within minutes of order submission

If there’s an additional modifier like points not becoming available until “next day,” then the points become available according to the above schedule OR the next day after you order (at midnight Central), whichever of the two is later.

Yes, if you have $30 points and $10/25 FC, a $40 item will use them all up.

• Offer valid 3/24/19–4/6/19. Members get $60 CASHBACK in points in 6 weekly installments when you spend $60 or more on qualifying purchases at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. First $10 in points issued within 48 hours after purchase and are valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Sunday starting 4/14/19. Maximum $60 in points per member. Limit one CASHBACK in points offer per order. Limit one per member.

Different set of fine print says:

Members get $60 CASHBACK in points total in 6 weekly installments when you spend $60+ at Sears. 1st set issued same day, then every Sun starting 4/14. Points valid for 7 days. Limit 1. Cannot Combine

So it’s not clear whether the first installment comes same day or in 2 days, but I guess that’s a relatively minor thing anyway. I like this one though. The points will stack on top of all the other 10-week deals I already did in the past, but since this is a 6-week deal, I’m not pushing forward the end date of my weekly commitment to Sears yet again.

• Offer valid 3/24/19–4/6/19. Members get $20 CASHBACK in points when you spend $20 or more on qualifying clothes purchases at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. Points issued within 48 hours of purchase and valid for 7 days. Maximum $20 in points per member. Limit one CASHBACK in points offer per order. Limit one per member.

• @lo Thanks, complete details on the Sears $20 CASHBACK on $20 clothes offer are as follows:
    Offer valid 3/24/19–4/6/19. Members get $20 CASHBACK in points when you spend $20 or more on qualifying clothes purchases at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. Points issued within 48 hours of purchase and valid for 7 days. Maximum $20 in points per member. Limit one CASHBACK in points offer per order. Limit one per member. Excludes Lands’ End®. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Spend $60+, get $60 CASHBACK in points

Expires on Apr 6, 2019

Offer valid 3/24/19–4/6/19. Members get $60 CASHBACK in points in 6 weekly installments when you spend $60 or more on qualifying purchases at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. First $10 in points issued within 48 hours after purchase and are valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Sunday starting 4/14/19. Maximum $60 in points per member. Limit one CASHBACK in points offer per order. Limit one per member. Excludes Lands’ End®, select mattresses (Chiswick, Chelsfield, Camberwell, Cavell, East Channel, Harlington, Harrowby, Isleworth, Kenney, Romford, Beautyrest Black, Sealy Conform Performance [High Spirits, Fondness and Thrilled], Sealy Conform Premium [Gratifying and Wondrous], Stearns & Foster, Serta iComfort, Serta iComfort Memory Foam, Serta iComfort Hybrid, Sealy Hybrid, Simmons Beautysleep, Tempur-Pedic, Tempur-Flex), Protect-A-Bed, SleepTracker, Mantua bed frames, adjustable bases (Beautyrest Smart Motions, Sealy Ease, Serta Motion [Essential, Custom and Perfect], and Tempur-Pedic [Tempur-Up, Tempur-Ergo Plus and Tempur-Premier]), Serta iComfort pillows, Tempur-Pedic Tempur pillows, Stearns & Foster Premium pillows, Sealy Premium pillows, Serta Premium pillows, Beautyrest Premium pillows. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Dunno if this Kmart in-store $5-off-$15 coupon is good for just anybody, but you’re welcome to it…
    (all Kmart stores near me have gone belly up)
    CONGRATS! HERE’S $5 off $15 Storewide at Kmart
    Offer valid Mon, Mar 25, 2019 - Wed, Mar 27, 2019 11:59 pm
    Promo Code: 9700086482581769

From the bottom of a Kmart shipping notice email

• This month’s welcome center instant win tab has a pink doorbuster tag for 1,000 SYW points, for most people. After doing the instant win sweeps even if you don’t win, log out and then log back in, you should be 1,000 points richer.

to do the sweeps, you must use code (capital letter important): Easter

https://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/contests/WelcomeCenter

copy and paste below, if above link doesn’t work correctly:

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

This month’s welcome center instant win tab has a pink doorbuster tag for 1,000 SYW points, for most people. After doing the instant win sweeps even if you don’t win, log out and then log back in, you should be 1,000 points richer.

to do the sweeps, you must use code (capital letter important): Easter

copy and paste below, if above link doesn’t work correctly:

1,000 points is a whole dollar.

• @ctujackbauer Thanks! Worked great–I’m definitely not above a free dollar!

• @ukedog Dunno if it’s just me, or April Fools Day (or some combo of both), but SYW Sweeps XTRA games are actually paying out today. I’m only 4/10 through the batch, and I’ve already hit two 500 points and two 250 points games, plus a couple typical 100 and 50 points ones. Btw games are loading slowly too, with the occasional “WOW! What a Crowd!” timeout (gotta reclick XTRA I found). Just saying. YMMV

• Global Moderator

@ukedog said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

@ctujackbauer Thanks! Worked great–I’m definitely not above a free dollar!

I’m not above a free dollar either, but it’s just that it probably takes a couple dollars in gas to travel to my nearest Kmart store and back to use it. My closest Sears store is even further away. Good deal I guess if you have a store super close.

• If any of you do the Wild Wednesday games, they’ve cut the number of games in the day from 3 sets of games down to 2 sets of games.

Entry Period #1: Between 12:00:00 am CT and 12:00 pm CT on April 3, 2019
    Entry Period #2: Between 12:00:01 pm CT and 11:59:59 pm CT on April 3, 2019

• @briarycliffs Noted, thanks. Several SYW Sweeps changes in the last couple of weeks. The regular “Instant Win” games have petered down from 4 daily down to none. And the XTRA games don’t typically payout much over $0.50 in total a day–with one exception I described above. On the other hand, for whatever reason, the “Win It!” (phone app) bonus games awarded me $9.00 in points yesterday: 5,000 in the morning, and then 4,000 later in the day. Whoo-hoo! It’s been a couple years since I saw anything like that!

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs Noted, thanks. Several SYW Sweeps changes in the last couple of weeks. The regular “Instant Win” games have petered down from 4 daily down to none. And the XTRA games don’t typically payout much over $0.50 in total a day–with one exception I described above. On the other hand, for whatever reason, the “Win It!” (phone app) bonus games awarded me $9.00 in points yesterday: 5,000 in the morning, and then 4,000 later in the day. Whoo-hoo! It’s been a couple years since I saw anything like that!

When I tried to play the sweeps today, I got this:

Account Blocked

Your account has been blocked from Xtra. Please contact Sweeps Support (sweeps@searshc.com) with BLOCKED in the subject line.

Good thing I have no SYW points left.

Within minutes I got this reply back from SYW:

Hello ,

This is a known issue, and not intended we are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Wilhelm A.
    Shop Your Way Sweeps Support.

Bummer. It looks like I will have to forego my free 10 cents from playing Wild Wednesday sweeps today.

UPDATE: 4/4/19 My account is not blocked anymore.

• SWEEPS WEEKLY is back!!!

Also:
    Sears
    Spend $150+ sitewide, get $150 CASHBACK in points in 10 weekly installments. Offers valid 4/7/19–5/4/19. Members get $150 CASHBACK in points in 10 weekly installments when you spend $150 or more. First $15 in points issued within 48 hours and are valid for 7 days, Subsequent payments issued every Saturday starting 5/11/19. Valid at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. Maximum $150 CASHBACK in points per member. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Excludes Lands’ End, and select mattresses (Chiswick, Chelsfield, Camberwell, Cavell, East Channel, Harlington, Harrowby, Isleworth, Kenney, Romford, Beautyrest Black, Sealy Conform Performance [High Spirits, Fondness and Thrilled], Sealy Conform Premium [Gratifying and Wondrous], Stearns & Foster, Serta iComfort, Serta iComfort Memory Foam, Serta iComfort Hybrid, Sealy Hybrid, Simmons Beautysleep, Tempur-Pedic, Tempur-Flex), Protect-A-Bed, SleepTracker, Mantua bed frames, adjustable bases (Beautyrest Smart Motions, Sealy Ease, Serta Motion [Essential, Custom and Perfect], and Tempur-Pedic [Tempur-Up, Tempur-Ergo Plus and Tempur-Premier]), Serta iComfort pillows, Tempur-Pedic Tempur pillows, Stearns & Foster Premium pillows, Sealy Premium pillows, Serta Premium pillows, Beautyrest Premium pillows. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Just got back from Kmart. They restocked the 3rd party gift cards. First time in over a year I have seen those. Also, mine is finally restocking spring/summer stuff. The pool chemicals have started to arrive and they have loads of flower baskets outside. Clearance toys are 40% off lowest price. If you need some toys, they had a lot of jewelry and craft kits for around $5 after markdown. I am happy to see them getting stuff in, it’s been looking a little sparse.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs Were you able to pay for a 3rd party gc w/ points?

• Offer valid 4/7/19–4/20/19. Members spend $70 or more on items sold by Kmart in grocery, drug or health & beauty items at kmart.com and get $70 CASHBACK in points in 7 installments. First $10 in points issued within 48 hours of transaction and valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Sunday starting 4/28/19 and are valid for 7 days each. Maximum $70 in points per member.

(Would be interested to know whether anyone sees this available in store too, but based on the wording, I am guessing it is an online-only offer.)

We’ve never been able to buy 3rd party GC with points (other than prepaid phone cards), but I would be interested to hear if anyone manages to buy a 3rd party GC with Sears GC. To my knowledge, they never shut off the ability to do that, only the ability to activate 3rd party GCs at all from their POS (and it wasn’t up to Sears, it was the 3rd party GC processor who did that)…so honestly I would be interested to hear even if anyone manages to buy a 3rd party GC with cash! This report makes me super hopeful, thanks briarycliffs!

No, I have never tried. I thought others were doing some kind of deal with them.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs I used to cash out points using them to buy gc at KM. You could do it at Sears as well. I trying to buy gc when 3rd party processor shut it down-- literally.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

@briarycliffs I used to cash out points using them to buy gc at KM. You could do it at Sears as well. I trying to buy gc when 3rd party processor shut it down-- literally.

You used to use points to buy gift cards at Kmart? How long ago was that? I have never been able to use SYW points to buy gift cards. Pay with a Sears gift card to buy third party gift cards, yes. Pay with points to buy a gift card, never.

• @briarycliffs where the link to the working " SWEEPS WEEKLY " Then ?

• @freebird097
    Sweeps weekly is sent out somewhat randomly. It only works if you have the initial email titled Sweeps Weekly.

I didn’t get it this week. Make sure you have email subscriptions for SYW and Sears.

• @ctujackbauer i have this week sweeps weekly email,but it the same one from 2 weeks ago with rules 03/24/19 thru 03/30/19…they didn’t send anyone a link that week,then when last week was sent out it had the same rules as before and again the same dates" THEY NOW NEED TO SKIP OVER 2 SWEEP WEEKLY LINKTO GET RIGHT ONE POSTED FOR THIS WEEK RULES W-DATES:0407/19 THRU 04/13/19 THEN IT BE A WORKING LINK W CORRECT DATES IN RULES.CLEARLY SHOW EDDIE LAMMBERT DON’T GIVE A SHIT RECORRECTING ANYTHING WITH SUPPORT!

• Text CANDY to 56278 for a $5 off $15 in store kmart purchase exp. 4/21.

• $5 off your qualifying Sears purchase of $5 or more! B&M

Text Spring to 73277

Get $5 off your qualifying Sears purchase of $5 or more
    Offer Valid from 4/28- 5/4
    In-Store Only
    Associate instructions:

1. SYW membership required
    2. Limit one per member, per household
    3. No photocopies, screenshots, printouts allowed

Disclaimer
    Member offers: Use of this coupon constitutes your acceptance of the SYW terms and conditions available at www.shopyourway.com/terms; All offers: Not valid at Closing Stores. Not valid on Every Day Great Price, Hot Buys, Special Purchases, Introductory Offers, Insane Deals, clearance, closeouts, gift cards, catalog orders & protection agreements, Lands End merchandise, items not sold by Sears. Limit one per member, per household and per phone number. Redemption limited to one time use of either digital or in-store printed version. Void if transferred, copied or obtained via unapproved means. Cash value 1/20 cent. Coupon savings may be deducted from refund. Cannot be used with other discounts.

• I’m getting the below message when I click on a clothing item selling for at least $20.
    Members get $20 CASHBACK in points when you spend $20+ on an Apparel purchase at Sears.com and select Sears stores. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days. Max $20 in points. Cannot Combine
    It does not mention valid dates, though.

• 500 Club

Too lazy to find the discussion to quote…
    Last month I spent $45 (?) in Home at Sears.
    Went through iBotta for 9% back and it came through today.
    I’d already used iBotta when I read here that Home was excluded. According to the T&C it is excluded but they paid.

• Doorbuster ($1 sywr points) on the welcome center sweeps.

Code: MemorialDay

As always, log out and log back in to see your new point balance after the sweeps, even if you don’t win.

Squish the space together (link not working correctly)
    https:// www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/welcomecenter

• For the brave, Cashback Flash–Pay $150, get $150 back in points in 10 installments. Includes 53 different items, ranging from tools to jewelry.
    Members get $150 CASHBACK in points total in 10 weekly installments when you spend $150+ at Sears. 1st set issued next day, then every Sat starting 5/11, valid 7 days. Limit 1. Cannot Combine.Valid through May 04, 2019 11:59 PM CDT
    Cashback Flash

• @sportsfan64 said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

For the brave, Cashback Flash–Pay $150, get $150 back in points in 10 installments. Includes 53 different items, ranging from tools to jewelry.
    Members get $150 CASHBACK in points total in 10 weekly installments when you spend $150+ at Sears. 1st set issued next day, then every Sat starting 5/11, valid 7 days. Limit 1. Cannot Combine.Valid through May 04, 2019 11:59 PM CDT
    Cashback Flash

Not only just the brave, but for folks who have a nearby Kmart and/or Sears store to burn those points. And assuming that there is anything left in store stock of interest.

No stores left near me, and I’m tired of having to pay out-of-pocket for shipping (can’t use points)–and I don’t mean the $59 free shipping either, but all shipping takes actual money. Sort of takes the luster off getting items “free” by paying with points…sigh.
    Btw I’m a “VIP Gold - MAX Annual” member, which along with $0.85 gets me a small cup of coffee at 7-Eleven.

• Spend $60+ Get $60 CASHBACK
    Offer valid 5/5/19–5/18/19. Members get $60 CASHBACK in points in 6 weekly installments when you spend $60 or more on qualifying purchases at select Sears stores and items sold by Sears on sears.com. First $10 in points issued within 48 hours and are valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Sunday starting 5/26/19. Offer valid 5/5/19–5/18/19. Maximum $60 CASHBACK in points per member. Excludes Lands’ End, select mattresses (Chiswick, Chelsfield, Camberwell, Cavell, East Channel, Harlington, Harrowby, Isleworth, Kenney, Romford, Beautyrest Black, Sealy Conform Performance [High Spirits, Fondness and Thrilled], Sealy Conform Premium [Gratifying and Wondrous], Stearns & Foster, Serta iComfort, Serta iComfort Memory Foam, Serta iComfort Hybrid, Sealy Hybrid, Simmons Beautysleep, Tempur-Pedic, Tempur-Flex), Protect-A-Bed, SleepTracker, Mantua bed frames, adjustable bases (Beautyrest Smart Motions, Sealy Ease, Serta Motion [Essential, Custom and Perfect], and Tempur-Pedic [Tempur-Up, Tempur-Ergo Plus and Tempur-Premier]), Serta iComfort pillows, Tempur-Pedic Tempur pillows, Stearns & Foster Premium pillows, Sealy Premium pillows, Serta Premium pillows, Beautyrest Premium pillows. Items must be sold by Sears. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Global Moderator

Kmart ONLINE ONLY: Spend $100+, Get $100 CASHBACK (in 10 $10 Installments)

Offer valid 5/5–5/18/19. Members get $100 CASHBACK in points in 10 installments when you spend $100 or more on qualifying purchases on items sold by Kmart on kmart.com. First $10 CASHBACK in points issued within 48 hours and valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Tuesday starting 5/28/19 and valid 7 days each. Maximum $100 CASHBACK n points per member. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Offer not valid with any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

You can get an extra 15% off on clothes and accessories with the code: SAVENOW

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Kmart ONLINE ONLY: Spend $100+, Get $100 CASHBACK (in 10 $10 Installments)

Offer valid 5/5–5/18/19. Members get $100 CASHBACK in points in 10 installments when you spend $100 or more on qualifying purchases on items sold by Kmart on kmart.com. First $10 CASHBACK in points issued within 48 hours and valid for 7 days. Subsequent payments of $10 in points issued every Tuesday starting 5/28/19 and valid 7 days each. Maximum $100 CASHBACK n points per member. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Offer not valid with any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

You can get an extra 15% off on clothes and accessories with the code: SAVENOW

Waiting for them to go down to giving a $1 in points for 100 weeks. then I’ll bite! 🤣 🤡

• @ukedog said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

No stores left near me, and I’m tired of having to pay out-of-pocket for shipping (can’t use points)–and I don’t mean the $59 free shipping either, but all shipping takes actual money. Sort of takes the luster off getting items “free” by paying with points…sigh.

Personal Shoppers let you order anything with free shipping, even cheap items paid for entirely with points. The caveat is that they only work M-F 9-5:30 CT so you’d either have to catch your PS during that time period via the app chat or phone, or I guess maybe email them and hope they can place your order before the price goes up or something. It’s a free service, you just have to sign up for a PS and be willing to interface with a human to get your free shipping.

https://ps.shopyourway.com

• I will let you all in on something. I had $5 and change points expiring last week. Decided to order a bottle cap key chain thingie that my local hometown had in stock. Tried the “pay regular price and get a gift card” offer for the first time online. It did NOT work. I paid $5.29 instead of the $2.49 that was the sale price. Used all points to pay. Emailed them as per the instructions. Heard back and they said you can’t pay with points and do the full price offer. No where did it say that, and when I pressed use points, if it was invalid it should have reverted to sales price then. Moral of the story, do NOT do the “regular price offer” online if you are trying to use points.

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

I will let you all in on something. I had $5 and change points expiring last week. Decided to order a bottle cap key chain thingie that my local hometown had in stock. Tried the “pay regular price and get a gift card” offer for the first time online. It did NOT work. I paid $5.29 instead of the $2.49 that was the sale price. Used all points to pay. Emailed them as per the instructions. Heard back and they said you can’t pay with points and do the full price offer. No where did it say that, and when I pressed use points, if it was invalid it should have reverted to sales price then. Moral of the story, do NOT do the “regular price offer” online if you are trying to use points.

ohhhh. I thought you knew better… never do that online. Too much opportunity for them to deny it.

@briarycliffs said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

I will let you all in on something. I had $5 and change points expiring last week. Decided to order a bottle cap key chain thingie that my local hometown had in stock. Tried the “pay regular price and get a gift card” offer for the first time online. It did NOT work. I paid $5.29 instead of the $2.49 that was the sale price. Used all points to pay. Emailed them as per the instructions. Heard back and they said you can’t pay with points and do the full price offer. No where did it say that, and when I pressed use points, if it was invalid it should have reverted to sales price then. Moral of the story, do NOT do the “regular price offer” online if you are trying to use points.

ohhhh. I thought you knew better… never do that online. Too much opportunity for them to deny it.

I did know better, I really did. I did read the terms and nowhere did it says you can’t use points. I did kinda expect a $3 gift card, though. Oh well, I can return the item tomorrow, or chalk it up to a learning experience. I have had a lot of those this month.

• @lo said in SYWR Points Back with Purchase Offers Thread:

Personal Shoppers let you order anything with free shipping, even cheap items paid for entirely with points. The caveat is that they only work M-F 9-5:30 CT so you’d either have to catch your PS during that time period via the app chat or phone, or I guess maybe email them and hope they can place your order before the price goes up or something. It’s a free service, you just have to sign up for a PS and be willing to interface with a human to get your free shipping.

https://ps.shopyourway.com

Interesting, thanks. LOL on the “be willing to interface with a human” bit…what a price to pay!

So when I ask my PS to order a single $2.99 t-shirt from Kmart, all paid with SYWR points, should I expect some pushback?

• KMART

CASHBACK (5/19-6/1):
    Offer valid 5/19/19–6/1/19. Spend $60+ on qualifying purchases at kmart.com get $60 CASHBACK in points in 10 installments. First $6 in points issued within 48 hours and valid for 7 days. Subsequent installments of $6 in points issued every Monday starting 6/10/19. Maximum $60 in points per member. Excludes pharmacy, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel, prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Offer not valid with any other offer. Items must be sold by Kmart. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way® terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• SEARS
    Spend $300+, get $300 CASHBACK in Points in 20 weekly installments. Items Sold by Sears Offer valid 5/19/19 – 7/6/19. Members get $300 CASHBACK in points in 20 installments when you spend $300 or more. First $15 in points issued within 48 hours and are valid for 7 days, Subsequent payments issued every Monday starting 7/15/19. Valid at select Sears stores and on items sold by Sears at sears.com. Maximum $300 CASHBACK in points per member. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. Excludes Lands’ End, and select mattresses (Chiswick, Chelsfield, Camberwell, Cavell, East Channel, Harlington, Harrowby, Isleworth, Kenney, Romford, Beautyrest Black, Sealy Conform Performance [High Spirits, Fondness and Thrilled], Sealy Conform Premium [Gratifying and Wondrous], Stearns & Foster, Serta iComfort, Serta iComfort Memory Foam, Serta iComfort Hybrid, Sealy Hybrid, Simmons Beautysleep, Tempur-Pedic, Tempur-Flex), Protect-A-Bed, SleepTracker, Mantua bed frames, adjustable bases (Beautyrest Smart Motions, Sealy Ease, Serta Motion [Essential, Custom and Perfect], and Tempur-Pedic [Tempur-Up, Tempur-Ergo Plus and Tempur-Premier]), Serta iComfort pillows, Tempur-Pedic Tempur pillows, Stearns & Foster Premium pillows, Sealy Premium pillows, Serta Premium pillows, Beautyrest Premium pillows. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.